Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3879000/Why-BROCCOLI-reverse-signs-ageing-Compound-vegetable-slows-vision-loss-middle-age-spread.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like broccoli. :P

vegetables are good and nutritious.

ive read that many of them have self-defense toxins tho so you should have a varied diet if you choose to eat them. i just compensate with fruits and multivitamins right now because im a picky faggot in the middle of trying to be a man.

Broccoli is so fucking good. 2nd best veggie right behind asparagus.

Broccoli is awful. I lied. I only eat it because it's healthy like what this fagmo said.

WE

i don't understand

steamed broccoli is about the only vegetable I will eat.

Dank

WUZ

government mandated broccoli is finally happening?

VEGETABLES

CABBAGE

broccoli is a damn fine and healthy food
i eat it like every other day

Eat the veggies etc. not multivitamins.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

However, make sure to get the right amount of B12 and the right balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 (most people get too much Omega 6 relative to Omega 3).

Trips don't lie

>vegetables are good and nutritious.

>ive read that many of them have self-defense toxins

that's right. you shouldn't eat raw potatos because of that for example. there are lots of vegetables you shouldn't eat raw.

I wouldn't mind having more broccoli in my life desu

Steam the broccoli
Gas the kikes

>eating the green jew

English Peas master race

bitch i eat a whole broccoli cabbage a day and when i don't i eat other cabbages\kale
they're delicious, raw cauliflower>anything

Does that come in your ration pack?

>asparagus
>not brussel sprouts

shit taste frend

is your daily diet of food-flavoured sugar and soda getting stale perhaps?

Good, now make your fellow German friends do the same. Drink water, work out and get enough proteins, vitamin d and b6.
A lot of preparations must be done before race war.

at least i can buy as much sugar as i want

Did I hit a sore spot?

I am only jesting my friend. I know Italian males live with their mothers well into their 30's and in return I am sure eat pretty well.

Fuck. I like raw potato once In awhile

Asparagus > Brocolli > Brussels Sprouts

maybe if you're gay, but it is

Brusprouts>Aspergis>Broccoli

at least i won't lose my legs to beetus in my 30s

no one iTT has eaten a vegetable in last year

Nasty fuckers.
Brocolli is based
Brussel sprouts and asparagus are both trash tier.
And why do you guys keep capitalizing the vegetables?

Living with mamma is comfy, gotta say that. I have a woman that does house chores, washes my clothes and keeps the house welcoming for free, without bitching. I was jesting too, but let me tell you some of your food is legitimately disgusting. I have a friend in NJ, visited him, lost 8kgs cause everything tasted fucking weird. He gave me bread with sugar.

>Not having a selection of fresh vegs available daily
Why?

bread with sugar is ok

Yes, oxalates and other "antinutrients" that bind minerals to themselves instead of lettting them be absorbed. A good boil tends to render these harmless.

As a general thumb of rule, if it tastes bitter, it has antinutrients. Cooked broccoli will taste sweet.

>Visiting New Jersey

New Jersey is a running joke of a state even in the U.S.

Broccoli > Asparagus > Brexit Cabbages

Yeah if you get some bread-wine-sugar combo as a snack every now and then, but the fucker had bread with sugar IN the dough, chewy and without any crust.

Broli = ok protons bad mass bad flavor

Aspergus = ok protons ok mass good flavor

Bruspurts = good mass good protons good flavor

objectively spurts are best veggie

Not my fault if he lives there, but the fat fuck's daily diet consisted of goldfish crackers, honey and happy hippos.

HOLY SHIT

POL BTFO

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

>Broli
>Aspergus
>Bruspurts

this is not the berenstein universe m8

people who chose to live in jersey are considered trash around the US and goldfish crackers and happyhippos would not be considered an unexpected diet for a typical jerseyan.

PROVE ME WRONG

(PRO GUESS: YOU WONT)

POL DESTROYED

It's probably so shitty because of all the italian scum we shipped over there. You're welcome

FUCK POL & FUCK POL PEOPLE

oxalates are really more a problem with root vegetables and spinach, wood sorrel alongside coffee, chocolate, and tea. raw broccoli contains 8mg per serving which is insignificant and around the level of grapes (~5mg/serving).

'antinutrients' without qualification are a meme. Some of these compounds may be beneficial to human health like polyphenols and anyone who makes definitive statements about nutrition on Sup Forums is a shill/kook/kike.

I juice it in this

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3879000/Why-BROCCOLI-reverse-signs-ageing-Compound-vegetable-slows-vision-loss-middle-age-spread.html

>not understanding what rain is

nice trips on that article number