Sup Forums opinion on BoB, redpilled?

So I've been wanting to start a new TV show recently; My list has been whittled down to The Man In HIgh Castle (I've gotten mixed reviews on that one). Band of Brothers (really what I came here to ask about originally) and The Pacific. That being said, which of these would you guys consider the most redpilled and least filled with Hollywood bullshit leftist propaganda?

>Café, Cidre, Chocolat

Comfy

DUDE WTF KILLING JEWS IS BAD LMAO

High Castle is probably more redpilled but I still think BoB is a better watch,
Skip the Pacific

Band of brothers is light on propaganada and has incredibly high production values and entertainment.

I wouldnt recommend the other two.

DEAD JEWS IS LIKE THE WORST THING FUCKING EVER DUDE

Based until Holocaust scene.

I've only seriously watched band of brothers. The nazis are depicted as enemies but as somewhat noble, except for the death camp scene towards the end.

There's nothing more bluepilled than dying for your Jewish masters.

Well band of brothers is pretty redpilled but of course they had to sneak in a little mandatory kikery.

The pacific is a good show but not as good as bob.

Gallipoli (a show about Anzac in WWI) is good for a war show.

Saboteurs, generation war, generation kill, are all good war shows.

The Pacific is definitely the most realistic, it's brutal, dark, and vicious

WE JOINED THE WAR AND LANDED IN NORMANDY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SAVING POOR JEWS

More like Troupe of Homos

this holy shit

i fucking hate it when u ruskie fags get in on WWII-related threads. so goddamn annoying.

Band of brothers is awesome
Really respectful towards soldiers but also to it's enemies. There is a nice speech at the end of the series by a german general. Very good watch

Man in the high castle is very addictive. I really the setting it takes place in. Acting could be a bit better but still worth the watch. Definetly!

You can watch the pacific if yoi habe nothing else to do but there is a romance in it that takes up a lot of time. Time we dont see japs getting killed. Snafu is awesome though

Can't do WWII without the Holocaust, goy.

Sgt. Bull

I forgot to.mention generation kill.

Awesome miniseries with aussieworthy bantz

lel one of my buddies actually told me this exactly. I'm more in it for the on-screen battles. obviously characterization and everything is important, but I don't need a romance taking up time in my WWII show.

I'd recommend "The Pacific". It's a better watch and I think it's a bit more accurate in portrayal of the Pacific theater. If I had to choose a theater to fight in, I'd go straight to Europe over Polynesia any day.

>I've been wanting to start a new TV show recently
I'm sorry to say, but in my opinion every TV show is degenerate and plain bad. There are many reasons. TV series are made for normies. To make a "good" one you need money. To get money you have to pander to the jews, or pander to the corporations (also jews).
>What is a good TV show to normies
Literally anything. Look at most tv shows and movies, how the plot and every little detail is handed to you on a silver platter. John McNormie has to understand TOO that 'token nigger X' stands for 'political view/philosophy Y'.
Other TV shows just get by on a hot chick and fast cars or some other dumb shit. They feed on the core consumer inside the hearts of normies.
>acting is always bad
Really, is everyone just a bad actor? Why does it have to be so fake every time? So after how many decades, the jews from hollywood STILL have people reading unnatural texts from kike scripts? Surely there's a better way to have people act. Unless your goal is to have them say exactly what you want them to say
>kike agenda
Good fuckin goys

Just avoid that gay ass Concentration Camp episode, they completely fabricated that shit

Band of Brothers is a masterpiece

Haven't watched Man in the High Castle

I avoided the Pacific for a few years after release, since I saw the first episode and was let down. I watched the whole series recently, and it's 9/10, especially the later episodes of the series. Very redpilled, as far as exposing the violence and horror that caused a generation of extreme PTSD (one of the main themes of the series).

Addtionally. Mr. Robot is redpilled to the max. However, one of the actresses was very anti-Trump after the election, so I'm slightly worried they are going to incorporate that bullshit in the next season, even though the entirety of the series has been very anti-globalist, anti-Hillary, anti-mass-monitoring.

MAN GERMANS SEEMED LIKE PRETTY GOOD FOLKS UNTIL WE FOUND THOSE OVENS WTF

Band of Bastards was an historically more accurate depiction of WWII imho.

i've seen all of Mr. Robot, really well made show. I guess I should have been a little more specific in my OP, I was kind of looking for a WWII drama

because they remind you of a fact that you only saved 3rd of Europe? And that part didn't really need saving (except jews), real battle was on east

You and I know how to live my man.

Have a french beer, I assure you that they are getting better every year!

It doesn't take up too much time. The latter episodes also make BoB look soft in comparison. They are very brutal.

>
they weren't any gas chambers shown you fucking imbecile, they were starving because germany would rather feed their own people.

The Pacific's problem is it's far too broad. They should have focused on either Leckie or Sledge. They could have done it if they dropped the Basilone stuff.

I'll never forgive them for the way they handled Iwo Jima though, I mean I know we've got Letters From Iwo Jima/Flags of our Fathers (both GOAT films by Clint Eastwood) but we saw fuck all.

that's actually interesting. maybe I will give that one a go. I just finished the first season of True Detective (refuse to watch the second) so my standards for a TV show are pretty high right now

I can get behind that. They really glossed over Iwo Jima too quickly, as though it was an after thought.

so which episodes of The Pacific are the best then? maybe I'll just skip over all the faggy shit

also, wasn't Rami Malek in The Pacific? (lead actor in Mr. Robot)

SAVING THE JEWS CURED MY PTSD

So what's the general consensus on Spielberg then? I feel like I end up enjoying a lot of what he comes out with but I can;t imagine Sup Forums thinking too highly of him

Bretty much this. 75 percent of German troops were sent to the eastern front. WW2 was the fight between fascism and communism

Spielberg is a great director technically speaking. He knows his craft and creates great movies, again technically speaking. He's movies are pleasant to watch, the camerawork is exceptional and he knows how to deliver a story

On the other hand though all this can be offset by what stories he tells and how he spins it. He has some crap movies made purely for shekels and a dumb mass audience and then again you have masterpieces like band of brothers and animaniacs, yes i really just did write that!

If you watch the Pacific know that the story gets better when it switches to eugene sledge as the MC

nope. It's the fact they feel COMPELLED to remind me. I get the facts of WWII, I don't need some vodka chugging eastern European fucker telling me what their grandparents and great grandparents did.

FELT KINDA GUILTY ABOUT KILLING WEHRMACHT CHILD SOLDIERS BUT FACT THAT THEY STARVED JEWS MAKES IT TOTALLY OKAY

Generation war I really enjoyed. Very redpilled tbf.

>calling the concentration camp episode "why we fight"

Yeah bro totes redpilled

I think he is referring to the fact that Easy company never liberated a concentration camp. Blythe didn't die IRL either.