This is considered an elite "athlete" in burgerland

>this is considered an elite "athlete" in burgerland

>this is considered a "car"in zahnpastareich.

No, it's considered a "lineman". Think "Sumo" for outdoors, but not as agile.

What's your max bench and 40 time?

No it's not. He was out of the league in two or three years.

Your best athlete is a bald 35-year-old who has a single move.

these ghetto thugs are called "team USA"

>can run faster than most people
>Stronger than most people
>Does not fatigue after an hour minutes of intense exercise.
>under that layer of fat is solid muscle you will never come close to.

Toothpaste, don't you have a crusade to start?

Wouldn't those tits suggest homeboy has an estrogen problem? While people do come in all shapes, sizes, versions... I'm at some trouble to square professional football player with that.

>Stronger, Faster, Taller, Bigger dick
>Argues on Sup Forums

he'd be much faster if he shed some of that weight, which doesn't help on the offensive line which I am assuming he is, but for literally every other position it is great. especially defensive line because you'd be going up against slower heavier people,

>that gyno

It's a combination of factors. He has high body fat(though he's got actual muscle under it), poor fat storage genetics, and might have higher estrogen due to his body trying to counter the ridiculous amount of roids he's on

>stronger
no, google strongest man competition
>faster
mmm maybe. They definitely do have endurance.
>taller
That's the dutch
>bigger dick
Google Jonah Falcon.

>someone who trains many things is gonna be worse at them than people who specialized
No shit, but he's still gonna be stronger than 99% of the world. same for speed, despite his looks.

I don't even get the point of your post.
Whites took 3 out of 5.
We have the biggest dicks in the world
We're the strongest
We're the tallest.
Hell, we're only behind East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews in intelligence. (We removed all the dipshit jews, so that raised their IQ, and on top of that, Ashkenazi Jews are largely Polish, German, and Greek by DNA. So basically they're white.
All we lose on is endurance really, which I'll have to give to the niggers on that one.

Only in the nigger sport of handegg

i remember you making the same thread many many months ago on /fit/

I wasnt even talking about the race as a whole, i was just referencing the fags in this thread.

this old thread again. I get nostalgic feels

>this is considered a "health minister" in serfland

>Ali Mapret
>6'4"
>4.98 second 40 yard dash in 2015 (fastest O lineman)
>benched 225 lbs 20 times

O Linemen are fucking hogs and I wouldn't fuck with one that performs at the NFL level regardless of how big his titties are

>this is considered a tragic loss in sweden

Jesus, has /fit/ has ruined my standards, or does he look like a normal guy?

He's 6'4" 307 lbs, not a huge guy but not small either

139 kg for the rest of you

Linemen look way smaller without pads. I feel decieved

you shouldn't feel decieved, you should feel stupid for assuming that pads were paper thin and those were actually the size of their shoulders

>Vince Wilfork
>6'2" 325 lbs
>5.08 40 yard dash (faster than Tom Brady kek)
>benched 225 36 times

>basketball
>baseball
>mma

He'd beat the toothpaste out of you, fucking faggot.

go stand next to him and tell me if he still seems small, also that's pretty small even for college ball

Did that big nig get drafted yet?

That is the cuckiest thing I've seen all my life.

I'm 6'4" 260 and used to play College football at an NAIA school (pretty much between D2 and D3, but not in the NCAA) and I'm pretty sure all of our linemen on offense were over 310. Tbqh the guy might have started as a tight end or something and can't catch so they told him to put on weight and play interior line