Why don't planes fly over the antarctic?

why don't planes fly over the antarctic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T4ccYQ6vVuo
allnewspipeline.com/NASA_Busted_Hiding_Something_At_North_Pole.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waste of fuel

You know why.

the earth is flat. the arctics were invented to cover that up.

because of cosmic ray and now stop asking questions

>the (((antarctic)))
>implying

The air is thinner here and planes would fall all over the place.

Antarctica is just a giant wall that surrounds our extended plane (not globe). It also served as the foundation of the firmament found in Genesis.

The New Swabians would shoot it down.

/Thread

Penguins have terrifying AAA.

>a globe earth
>foundation for evolution
What are you smoking?

s-swamp gas?

they usually accidentally fly into the giant hole and are lost to the singing giants

ice giants

Excellente entrevue sur le sujet...

youtu.be/T4ccYQ6vVuo

flat earth fags are done here. get the fuck out.

Almost all of the southern hemisphere south of the tropics is ocean and the points that aren't are mostly lightly populated and don't have much traffic between them. If Ushuaia to Wellington became a popular flight that lots of people wanted, it might use a polar flight path.

As the map shows some of them do. The problem is the Arctic is really fucking cold. Not just regular 'oh it's cold but we'll deal with it' but rather 'sir all the moving parts are frozen'. Most planes aren't built to deal with excessively cold temperatures (or excessively hot which is why most planes cut across the equator at a sharp angle).

because you touch yourself at night

They made a documentary about this. It's called Tomb Raider.

Because if you plane has a fuckup somewhere you can't just glide to the nearest damn air port. I'd be terrified flying over the antarctic.

I do not like those orbits. Can it sustain? where the barycentre? Very unstable 1/10

According to new rule changes (in 2011) planes can now use the Arctic route.

becuase its easier to go negative to postive
south to north
tha it is north to south

because magnets

retart

even when it is the most efficient route, it is avoided due to the strong magnetic fields at the poles (they mess up instrumentation)

Why domt people run magnets over their electronics?

>ANTarctic

>believing pic related level bullshit

>strong magnetic fields
This ^

This is why satellites don't get near the poles either. There is "ODDNESS" that happens at the poles that I don't have training to understand...but I do know that it totally freaks out instruments......Imagine holding a compass in your hand why you move directly over a pole. What would the compass do? Imagine that onboard of a complex computer that does all of its thinking via a computer chip...it may not know wtf is happening.

Antarctic is the bottom one. Sorry that your education was so bad.

>not going along with the meme

they do, how else is it mapped you stooge

You want memes?

retard flat earth poster

no reasonable route over the antarctic

Same reason they don't fly over the North Pole. Those in charge don't want us to know about the entrances to the inner Earth. Pro tip-the earth is round and hollow with another world on the inside.
allnewspipeline.com/NASA_Busted_Hiding_Something_At_North_Pole.php

Magnetic fields ficking up aviation equipment.

88mm flak

>nasa
>non space related matter
Fake

They do, but just some flights

>the Southern Hemisphere is poorer and has less land/people
>the northern hemisphere is full of land and wealthy people
>there's no planes flying over the Arctic either but just around it
>nope the earth must be flat

Yeah American Airlines still uses Compass instead of GPS, I really feel sorry for you guys.

Because not even south american spics want to go to austrailia because it sucks just as bad as where they come from so neither of them have a need to use the shortcut.

Fixed this

Look at the picture you posted you can clearly see that there are planes flying over the antarctic.

er, NASA does tons of non space related stuff

There's no reason for the Mel-Arg flight to take longer, as it flies closer to the south pole, versus JPN-NY that instead gets closer to the equator.

It doesn't make sense, unless space and time are fucking up the earth.

this proves nothing. planes just fly in circles to waste time. this helps continues the lie.

The ice wall is too damn high!

because the only situation in which that would be useful is if you were flying from Western Australia to the southern tip of South America, which nobody wants to do because both places are shit.

Because then they would have to fly all the way around the edge and what sense would that make?

that's because the earth is actually concave.

That's the Arctic.
>The Creation Museum Education System, everyone.

(you)

Underrated

Nazis wuz Antarcticans an sheeit

>Saved to my "antifoil" folder.

know yours maths, asshole

Castrate yourself.

Not sure how I feel about this.

You are retarded

? You cant idiot. YOud fall off the fucking Earth

Castrate yourself.
>2017
>Still subscribing to the archaic sandnigger book club.

without our current knowledge can have a reason to be believed

Flat Earth BTFO

Because you should fly over a frozen hell to reach a barren wasteland from another barren wasteland. No reason.

"Hey international airline companies, we're going to need you to take a hit from your profits so that we can continue a global conspiracy, thanks!"

Or just hack the satellites the planes get their GPS from so they fly the wrong way

kek willed a flat earth and it was done.

They don't want to be shot down by V-2 rockets

>this
no plane can cross Neuschwabenland

Because it's so big. Look how huge it is on that map. Larger than every continent put together.

hallow earth

It's illegal.

They did at one point, but there were some crashes that pointed out how difficult it is to rescue stranded people in the antartic, so they stopped.

this whole fucking debate could have been solved already by one plane flying the route from south africa to chile to prove it could be done or by an astronaut taking a picture of the earth without a fish eye lens

LOL friend

>Described in the Bible
Just a book
>Validates the Bible
Just a book
>Scientifically proven
Citation needed
>Points to god alone as creator
God doesn't exist
>And blows Satan's deceptions wide open
Satan doesn't exist

Guys, it's all about perspective, truth is that the Earth is both flat and spherical, depending on your subjective perspective. Objectivity is a meme.

get a load of this guy

Like hell I'm getting on a 787

Im not saying I believe in a flat earth but I am tired of these fucking debates and "evidence" and memes begin thrown around.

>airlines tell their planes to fly in circles, wasting fuel and time, in order to perpetuate a lie

While you're at it, do you also think that Captain Cook doctored his journals during his expedition to the Southern Hemisphere? Are hurricanes also secretly in on this?

Flat earth is a lie.
Explain these pictures. I have seen them through a telescope as well. The earth is a sphere.

And yet, this hasn't happened. Is that what you're getting at? I'm pretty sure its these

But not related to flat earthness or aliens or anything. Just regular top secret military installations, where the real cool testing is done because clearly Area 51 wasn't working out in that regards. MIddle of the desert you know.

Swedes have to officially go mad to be at peace with the current state of their own country. I don't even blame them.

(((((((((((the moon)))))))))))

that proves the moon is round but that's not earth

The planes are flying at different speeds duh

The moon is like a projector on that side. Also it makes its own light and is illuminated from within. The interior is half hollow and there is a metal roof inside that retracts. So what you are seeing is just the outer layer, being illuminated from within by the portal at the center of the moon. Sort of like stained glass light bulb I guess but without the wiring and with a huge city in there.

I know what you're thinking right now. The portal is at the center of the Earth, not the moon. And it's not going to emit a bright light like that. Well you would've been right. But the moon came from the Earth. It was stolen, by the entities who call themselves "The Guardians" from this sector of space in an attempt to prevent humanity from escaping their "karmic cycle" trap.

These "guardians" as they style themselves are little more than a near extinct form of negative life feeding off a small part of the galaxy's human population to keep surviving.

Their days are numbered.

One japan bro commented once that he had a flight that was directly as the crow flies from new york to Tokyo and it was straight up 11 hours and he could only guess wind currents in the sky, but this makes more sense

hey flat earthers:

what keeps the sun and moon in the sky and why do they move at all?

why does the sun stay the same size from dawn until dusk if its not thousands of miles away?

if gravity doesn't exist, and we fall because of density alone, what decides the direction we fall to?

if there's no stars or universe, what created all matter? please use scientific evidence, no bible quotes..

i have a few other questions if needed..

I need the other questions

this