2 whites fatally stab a black man in front of his child in toy aisle on Christmas Eve

Why are whites so violent?

--

Two (white) brothers accused of stabbing a (black) father to death in front of his (black) 4-year-old son on Christmas Eve at a Target store in the San Francisco Bay Area have been charged with murder.

Frankie Archuleta, 22, and Jesse Archuleta, 25, both of Hayward, appeared Wednesday at the Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse in Oakland, where tensions ran high as the victim’s family looked on.

Tyrone Griffin, a 36-year-old Hayward resident, was stabbed three times in the torso and once in the arm about 8 p.m. on Christmas Eve inside the Target at 2499 Whipple Road after an altercation with the two suspects, police said.

The deadly encounter unfolded in the store’s toy aisle when Griffin confronted the two men over the loud music they were playing, which included inappropriate language “that degrades women,” said Yolanda Sherraine Lindsey, Griffin’s mother, based on accounts given to her by store employees the following day.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-target-killing-20161230-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_s7d-JMeLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to stop white kekocide

>white
You gotta be shittin me

YES, these are WHITE man for your understanding. And they brutally ended the life of a BLACK man, in front of his OWN SON! On CHRISMTAS EVE! IN THE TOY AISLE AT TARGET! All because they did not wqant to put down, their degenerate "white" hip-hop music.

It's fucking disgusting. And they say Black Lives Don't Matter? Tell me, by the way--- WHERE were the police in this incident???

almost had me until i read 'white'

try again, Jew.

>white

>white
Even I being a half monkey am whiter than these taco niggers.

>White
>San Francisco

Obviously hispanic.

try native american

Aint no noggas stealing my last minite gifts

>Hu-white

They look like Pedros, dumbass.

>archuleta
>white

Fuck Zrumpf and FUCK WHITE PIPO

They look like mexican cavemen

What part of "Jesse and Frankie ARCHULETA" can you not read?
Italians are fucking violent, it's in their blood

>white

>be black
>have a father (!)
>he gets stabbed to death in front of you on Christmas Eve.
Poor kid.

>them
>white

Nice ironic thread, OP

>"whites"

>The deadly encounter unfolded in the store’s toy aisle when Griffin confronted the two men over the loud music they were playing, which included inappropriate language “that degrades women,” said Yolanda Sherraine Lindsey, Griffin’s mother, based on accounts given to her by store employees the following day.

Should have minded his own fucking business

>The deadly encounter unfolded in the store’s toy aisle when Griffin confronted the two men over the loud music they were playing
They were just partaking in african american culture

looks like tanned germans to me

Damn Chico and Guatelupe look pretty white in that picture for mexican pieces of shit.

I don't even know what race those inbreds are but it's not white.

Heh heh heh when whites are gone your troubles will just begin.

The trick is , liberals label millions of illegal immigrants as "white males" to try to make blacks look better on crime stats

The Mystical White Mexican.

>race is defined by name
look at their roundish face, slanted eyes, mongoloid hairline, the weird asiatic beard or lack of it. You dont have to be an anthropologist to know they are at the very least half-beaners.

If this what Americans consider White then you have no rights to make fun of Europeans

not an italian surname btw.

>WHERE were the police in this incident???
responding to nigger violent crime

No, this is liberals tampering with crime stats, like they do with the "global warming" stats

Excellent bait. 8/10 (+2 points for including the picture of the "whites")

>archuleta

>>White

>white
really nigger? That's grasping at straws.

It's a central American name though.

>white

wew lad

These fuckers looks like nortenos esp. the fag with the long hair.

OP btfo

>Archuleta
>white

really?

>where were the police

not toy sections?

Archuleta is a hispanic last name

>whites
They're obviously mestizo.

>Italians are fucking violent, it's in their blood

hey don't bring the spaghetti niggers into this

they're just tanned

Seems like WHITES are getting out of control..

>white
get your shit together op

>white
HAHAHAHA.

Kek

>nig playing their shitty rap music on phone, which includes curse words, in the store for everyone to hear (I.E. typical ignorant, niggardly behavior)

"Turn that shit off!"
"Yo! Who you talkin to?!"
"You, you dumb ape! No one wants to hear your fucking music!"
"Yaw, imma fuck you up white boi, for disrespectin me in fronna muh keed!"

>nig proceeds to initiate physical confrontation due to perceived disrespect, other guy stabs nig in self-defense

Moral of the.story: Christmas shop early.

Anyone got that pic of all the "white" mug shots? Add this to it

>whites

wow really makes you think

Superb mah dude

Every white on black murder is justified

if that's white then I'm a pure blooded 100% aryan mustardrace. let it go, senpai. they're visibly mixed as fuck.

>white

KEK

>White

>Le liberal conspiracy maymay

The article doesn't mention race at all

OP inserted the (white) and (black) in and triggered you right-wing SJWs with ease. kill yourselves

>whites

user, those are beaners.

They are like only 60% white if you ask me.

>white
youtube.com/watch?v=x_s7d-JMeLI

There's a race war on.

The black guy didn't do nuthing.

> The Archueltas’ father, said outside the Wiley Manuel courthouse in Oakland on Wednesday that his two sons were provoked.

> After asking them to turn the music down, Griffin allegedly said something to them about gun play. When Frankie Archuleta walked away, Griffin allegedly attacked him with a glass champagne bottle to the side of his head.

> When Frankie Archuleta fell, his older brother came to his aid and was also allegedly hit in the face, their father said.

> Their father said Jesse Archuleta had a knife on him and admitted to stabbing Griffin in self-defense. Frankie Archuleta suffered some fractures on his face from the attack, he said.

Gas everyone involved.

>hire colorblind people do to your police data input
>everyone gets labeled white
>???
>its all the white mans fault!

Kinda impressive really.

These are either nacho niggers or prairie niggers. No whites here

More white devils attempting to put the blame on the black man

The USA is a race-mixed shithole. That's why the term 'white' has no fucking meaning. Thank god I live in Australia where 'white' people are basically all Anglo-celtic and have identifiable facial features.

> DITTRICH, JOHN J.
100% aryan, pure german blood
> CAMPOS-CARRIERA, SERGIO G
Maybe he's honorable white?

>black father
>black
>father

I call bullshit

Those things are not white

And you are allowing yourself to be conquered by these people...

>whites
The biggest bait of all time

>White

White Hispanic

>White
Kek

> archuletta
> white
Sup Forums will spend half the day arguing about the whiteness of two Mexicans.
B8

>light brown
>white complexion

>can't grown facial hair like most whites
Euroopeans grow thick facial hair.
>inb4 sandniggers have better facial hair
Arabs grow patchy curly negroid facial hair.

>white

>Frankie Archuleta, 22, and Jesse Archuleta
Those guys look like Mexicans.

>height: 6' 1"
>weight: 135lbs

kek

Mexicans arent white

>whites

So a Nig should've stayed home and just had Nog. Now there's another niglet to fuck shit up later.

They're obviously Italian you fucking retard

If it had been the other way around, you would be crying about the loss of two innocent white brothers, who were fatally murdered by a hulking black man. But because a black man was killed by whites, you dont give a shit doyou, Fuck this board.

Is the one on the left a boy or girl?
>Jessie, Frankie
eeeeeeeee

>Archuleta
>White
Okay

Spics are violent and so are niggers
Shut the fuck up

probably drug addicts

Nah, the Pony tail is a native American thing. Injuns are also notorious for not being able to grow proper facial hair.

Those fuckers are a pair of chiefs.

Addicted to firewater

So ANYBODY that comes from Mexico now is a spic?

Newsflash buddy: MOST OF AMERICA USED TO BE MEXICO.

If you live in California, Texas, Florida, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico or Arizona, YOU ARE TECHNICALLY A MEXICAN.