Why trump supporters are so degenerate?

Why trump supporters are so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
google.com.pk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38165878?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=b5u-DUOsX1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He did nothing wrong here.
His product, his sale.

Why are Trump haters such crybabies?

>lives in Oklahoma
>not a Trump supporter
Negatory

Looks like the guy googled him. I know two guys named Forrest and they're both nu-male cucks.

>liberals block communication and business and threaten to kill trump voters all the time
>"brave resistance of fascism"
>trump voters tell liberals to fuck off
>"fucking evil racist mysogynist thinskin whiteboy"

Not he is not. Just look at that conversation how crazy that is.

How come you can refuse sale for any reason here, but if you have an actual, physical location, the government can come in and say "serve the damn nigger; bake the fucking cake!"?

leftists do this all the time, seems like another case of being handed their own medicine

>are you a Trump supporter
>Does my political spectrum matter? Do you not like money?

Why would you reply ogodno, you think being a libcucks makes you better than
Alt-cuckservatives?
Both degenerate filth lad.

whats degenerate about not selling a truck? he can sell it to whoever he wants. It would be degenerate if he stole a guys truck because he wasn't a Tump supporter, or coerced them into buying his truck with violence

Our country is so fucked when people can't put aside their political opinions for an hour to make a deal

i kek'd

He is god-tier hipster photographer on instagram

>photography
>valid art form
pick one

>truck owner not a trump supporter

he should've known.

>liberals refuse service because they're antitrump
>"fucking get over it, can't believe the disrespect they have"
>conservatives
>"if you're not a trump supporter get fucked lol"

or shoot people in a bar over political opinions
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
but I guess things like this only matter when leftists are on the receiving end

>Someone just refused to sell me a gun because I'm a nigger wearing gang colours. Wtf society :(

It's almost like the vendor has the right to chose where his product goes. Weird.

How will Forrest ever recover!?

BTFO! :)

Upvote this comment for Kek numbers and don't forget to like comment and subscribe. :O Also, donate to my Patreon account. ;)

>Our country is so fucked people have the ability to choose who they sell their products to
Things have always been like this and they always will be
webm unrelated possibly

Why do you care, rat?

Hey please don't trigger /p/ee

This.
Ive never met a non trump supporter outside of college, not even the women really supported her here.

And why do you care leaf

Why is it a bad thing not to want to do business with people you don't support and don't support you?

this

>good lord no
was utterly unnecessary and shows he's just another echo-chamber libshit who thinks everyone around him is the same way.
I hate libshits, but I'd do business with one if they could act reasonably. Seller tested him and he lost.

I'm about to sell my truck and will be asking the same question.

After years of reliable service, handing her over to a liberal feels like a betrayal.

Because Trump will hopefully remove kebab and give Israel the go ahead to do the same.

Dead Muslims = peace and goodness for all of humanity.

Ain't Oklahoma like 100% Red?

Oklahoma is literally Nazi Germany of USA Politics

slap a trump sticker on it and say you wont sell it to someone who takes it off

just another fag that lets his emotions lead his life

How's he gonna know after he hands it over?

Fair enough, I won't buy anything on craigslist if the hand holding it is black or brown and has gang looking tattoos or stripper nails.

Unless being a liberal somehow makes your money worth less there's no reason not to take a deal

If anything it would make more sense to just overcharge him and walk away with extra cash AND sell your shit off?

People are stupid

I don't see anything wrong here. You don't need a K20 to get to Starbucks. He strikes me as more of a Tocoma or 4Runner kind of "guy" anyway.

Godspeed user.

Juden spotted.

Seriously.

I'm glad they didn't learn their lesson the first time around though, it means 8 years of MAGA.

it's always a black finger covering the license plate on their dodge charger

He probably just didn't want to deal with somebody flying over to look at his truck.

This. Both sides do it, but the trumpcucks seem to think it's only ok when they do it.

BTFO leaf

Current status between Trump and Pakistan
google.com.pk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38165878?client=safari

>hillary supporters trash the city because trump won
>wahh trump supporters are so meannn
I don't understand

>si habla espanol!!!

Yup, and thanks to red policies it's experiencing a metric shit ton of earthquakes and will soon fall into the earth, never to be heard from again.

Unlike the #TrumpCup fiasco this man isn't running a business. It's just a personal sale for something he has owned so he can sell to whoever he wants.

Flying somewhere to pick up a truck? Calling bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I wish every last Pakistani would die painfully and that India would nuke your country but I'll settle for keeping Paki vermin OUT of the West.

Lol. Reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5u-DUOsX1E

Sure, just how New York was gonna be underwater by 2000, then by 2010, whoops, it's still there.

Get fucked, libnigger.

He is a nu-male hipster photographer he mostly lives in Montana and Portland.

>free will

this offends the Paki

OP, Would the degenerate instead be the guy selling the truck who wasn't actually interested in selling the truck making $$$$? If I was selling a truck I COULD CARE LESS WHO YOU VOTED FOR. Grow up people.

I don't like it when people do this because it is a symptom of a dysfunctional nation, but he has every right to since it's a private sale. If liberals didn't want this, they shouldn't have started doing this shit. Now the shoe is on the other foot and they don't like it.

>are you a trump supporter?
>g-good lord no!
>k cool
tfw charging libs more

>Grow up people.

they can't

Tulsa here, can confirm

They were selling Hillary for Prison shirts at the state fair

His stuff, his decision.
Also kys fuckin sandnigger.

Stay mad cuck
And enjoy you multicultural cuckanda.
We have more nukes than poos, China is our bro.
Trudeau is forcing you guys to wear heals, yeah?

A person's truck is special to them, sand nigger, it took years of White ingenuity to come up with something like this. It's not like the sword you use to cut off bitches heads or the goat you raped, it means something to him. He wants his truck in good hands, just like we want the west to be in good hands.

Because the government is actually infringing on our civil liberties in this case.

Freedom of contract is one of the most fundamental freedoms in existence, and I can only hope that Trump will bring it back.

> Mom, look at these text messages I sent myself

>bring it back

it never went away

You are looking good with your head inside your ass.
And stay mad, cum nigger.

>Forrest

Somebody should educate him on his name sake.

> Sure, just how New York was gonna be underwater by 2000, then by 2010, whoops, it's still there.

> Implying humans didn't take steps to prevent that from happening.

Deny it all you want, the data shows I'm right.

Oh wait, a serb... don't you have a bomb to go sit on and do humanity a favor?

>looking good
>inside your ass
>cum
Sounds like you're a closet faggot.
Don't "accidentally" fall off any buildings

>broke chevy fag

He's the seller he can refuse service if he wants

good

well, u made your decision, the other guy made his.
no problem there.
everybody should be able to sell their stuff to whoever they prefer.
i myself for example wouldn't sell my well maintained car to some degenerate nigger/muslim for the sake of fast profit.
when you dont mind who is buying your stuff im ok with that...

>Deny it all you want, the data shows I'm right.

>correlation =/= causation

Oh wait, a smelly libnigger.... don't you have some black cock to suck and shit to rub on your face to protest against Trump?

It's been infringed upon in several SCOTUS cases and more recently with the gay cakes at Christian bakeries incidents.

Look what happened when loggers sold their shirts and NAs sold their head dresses to liberal Urbanite hipsters.

I bet you couldn't invent or maintain any of those items.
Sandnigs have lower IQs and zero creativity.
Sad.
Would hate not to have an extensive imagination and only think about how to enact my revenge for being jealous of whites

Because they are willing to have their income and lives diminished in support of their Fuhrer.

top kek

>THE EARTH IS GUNNA EXPLODE
>oops it didn't looks like we stopped it lol

His product, can sell to whoever he wants, if it makes the sell difficult that's his problem. There's a reason why business owners don't discriminate against who they sell to, because if you want money you don't give a fuck about who supports what.

Liberals are welcome to do the same if they prefer virtue signalling over money.

and how fake too

>being jealous of whites
Top fucking kek

>pic related
Whites lol

it's in line with voting with your wallet

fuck off

>free market decides that the man with the truck makes no money
>guy who wants to buy takes his money elsewhere
>someone else makes money
>freemarket reigns supreme

It's called freedom to chose, probably a alien concept to you

>"win" election
>still mad

wew lads

honestly it was Forrest's fault for allowing the business transaction to go there.

I remember back in the day talking about who you voted for was about as bad as talking about what you said to the priest during confession.

but now everyone wears their ideology on their sleeves.

WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS KEEP POLITICS AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!!!

in his instance I would've told the guy that I don't like talking about my political views with complete strangers.

most conservatives would respect that stance, and those that don't just want to be the next version of the gestapo.

>It's called freedom to choose
Freedom to choose gang rape a girl or not.
Or
To poo in middle of street or at the side.

Freedom to fuck my 9 years old cousin or the 13 year old one

>weebshit fag

Keep imagining that pedo poo bro

Why are Americans such children? this cult of personality thing really has to end in the US

>tfw I spent all my life wanting to get out of Oklahoma thinking it was the worst place in the world
>tfw I found out New Orleans is the worst place in the world.
I've become so racist since moving her. I have to get out.

To be honest though political inclination should be kept off business but if I am selling something to which I have emotional attachment due to circumstances I would also make sure I don't sell it to some Nigger

freedom to poo in the streets

When I sell guns on armslist I always make sure I'm selling to a trump supporter and a white person. Nothing unusual about that. I hope they get used to it cause we've just started

What do you want a truck for, Mohamed?

Why are you so degenerate?