Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustresearchproject.org/revolt/wrleaflets.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRZgdzMt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=fhuFhU-OxA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up and take it, cuck. Your nation is a fucking caliphate.

Nice copy pasta

Fpbp; OP is an traitor to his country abd culture who deserves no pity nor mercy

t. Tyrone

>an traitor
>an

Great, I'm being insulted by a home-schooled second grader.

How about don't let merkel get reelected and then we will start to be nice again.

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION

THIS IS COPY PASTÄ

DO NOT REPLY, AND SAGE

The bullying is justified, thanks Mürkül.

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years, my conduct has been largely benign, and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mother for the day of your birth. So GO NOW, go and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain, and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong Kraut. The humiliation I suffered today will not go unpunished! My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise! I shall not be denied my vengeance.

Thanks for ruining being White fuck wads. We had a good thing going before you Nazi fucks.

What's with all these blogposts lately? Fuck off

Oh great, a lesson in ruining being white by Mr. 62% White.

Great i make one fuckin error on mobile and you completely disregard your immoral degeneracy. You bow to the knee for islamic invaders, you deserve what you have coming hans!

CU CK CU CK
FAGGOT SENSITIVE BITCH HANS GO EAT A DICK FUCKING KEK
I'M GOING TO RAPE THE NEXT GERMANS I MEET
HEHEH FUCK YOU HANS
YOUR PEOPLE WILL GET RAPED EVERYWHERE THEY GO
GETTING MY DICK WET WITH SOME FRESH BLONDE ARYAN PUSSY

Your vagina has no power here, mobilefag.

I've seen this copy pasta before.

We'll have Abduls, you'll have Pedros, we're both fucked.

>I've seen this copy pasta before.

You know what you haven't seen before?

A toothbrush.

fuck off abdhul

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Hungarians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Maybe you should work a little harder to fix your country, Lukas.

Your reputation is well deserved on the public stage. Start handing out flyers or something instead of bitching.

Do better Sebastian!

>Start handing out flyers

Oh you mean like The White Rose?

holocaustresearchproject.org/revolt/wrleaflets.html

Nice try, Shlomo.

Check'd and FPBP

Face it Hans, you guys are the niggers of Europe but that still makes you a million times better than real niggers.

We're just trying to coax you into a chimp out so you finally get rid of all your hajis and niggers

>1939: "Germany, stop being so inhuman!"
>2016: "Germany, stop being so human!"

Thanks for sending mixed signals, assholes.

sorry kevin, i can't help it, i hate germans. best if you disappear from this planet but mutti is working on that and you subhumans will vote for her again. thanks and fuck you from switzerland.

I wish I were equine so you could love me.

>not wanting to have sex with animals
what kind of degenerate are you?

Oh great, thanks for giving me another thing I can feel guilty about.

Asshole.

Go fume in your cuck shed no one gives a fuck about your hurt fifis, also stop trying to destroy europe for third time in hunred years

Thanks for providing the Asian perspective on this matter.

Shut up, Hans and enjoy Ahmed's cock just as every other German on here does.

Germany is lost. And the only people to blame are German SJWs, of which we have a majority.

Shut up kraut

ching chong ning nong go eat your sourkraut kraut.
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRZgdzMt7A

>And the only people to blame are German SJWs
This is a lie, there are no SJWs in Germany.
Ever heard of a little thing called the 1st amendment? Why do you hate the constitution, commie.
No reason to go all chop suey on me.

>World Peace

I can never look at that word the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

youtube.com/watch?v=fhuFhU-OxA0

Youtube is literally Lügenpresse. Are you working for (((them)))?

I did, and the 1st amendment allows me to tell you to shut up. baka desu senpai

kek

There are a few great burger alt-media sources that post there still. It's just gotten more and more pozzed as the years have passed though.

>Youtube is literally Lügenpresse. Are you working for (((them)))?

You (((retarded))) fuck head...

get fukd u cuckold, 1/4 of films in your cinemas are only available in turkish, you supermarkets advertise halal kebabs, you kick your own compatriots out of their homes to house the rapefugees, and you have yet to do anything about that

thanks for the free education germoney but ill fuck off to iceland or some other non islamic country as soon as i can

Oh great, the Divide & Conquer Squad financed by Soros is ganging up on me.

He might pay well, but please ask yourselves: is working for the Devil really worth it?

how am i working for soros? by red pilling you about your country????

>by red pilling you about your country

Isn't that EXACTLY what a Soros minion on Sup Forums would say to gain our trust?

I get shekels to subvert you.

is gr8 user

so youre telling me that germany is an uncucked utopia that will not descend into shit in a few years?