Is pol ready to admit it's a bretty good game?

Is pol ready to admit it's a bretty good game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari#German_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is pol ready to admit it's a bretty good game?

Even if making the entire marketing campaign and poster boy a nigger/about niggers was completely retarded especially in context of WW1

I never played it.

Yes.

But praising minority's who fought in WW1 is going to far.

It's kinda fun
>even though it makes a mockery of ww1

Nigger content is only a sliver of the campaign story. Mostly just a narrator.

There is forced diversity in that over 50% of the german and british soldiers are non-white.

Those points aside the gmae is buggy and unfinished like all of Dice's games.

back to with you

Cons
>no weapon variety
>Black German snipers
>No Trench warfare
>No iron sight springfield 1903
Pros
>Great maps
>Good gunplay (with whats there)
>Operations is a great game mode
>Best Battlefield campaign since BC2

Project Reality is free.

And superior.

I thought it was alright,
Needs more to do or unlock like character customization or more attachments and getbrid of the weapon varient system

The only entertaining part is destroying kids in the tank all round and counter sniping the rest is pretty generic.

I feel like I'm playing a better graphic version of BF 1943

>No france

If you buy an EA game you are a faggot.

Is bf4 still alive on pc? I'm about to move somewhere with good internet and I'll finally be able to get back into it if it's still active.

france is represented by the black people, are you this niggerphobic?

wow bro get the highest combo score by skydiving out of my bomber and getting a triple kill and optimus prime comes in my ass. the game is so easy a nigger could be good at it

Too many self-loading rifles desu

>no france
>no russia
>WE WUZ KAISER AND SHIEEET
>GOD SAVE POO IN LOO
what the fuck is this shit, is that even real?

Yes it's still pretty much alive, lots more people actually play it more than Cottonfield one actually.

It's a good and fun game. If you seriously get so triggered over black snipers that you can't enjoy it then you're retarded.

Awesome

I heard France is the next DLC

SWEDEN YES.
Rewriting white history and culture to be more inclusive is a good thing.

It's okay. I still get more fun out of BF4 on PC though

>casual fps
>good game

choose one, it was fun but loses anything of value after 10 hours of playtime

gameplay-wise, it's a rambo-tier kill em all arcade having nothing to do with the tactics or realities of ww1

Game shows the dindu for about 30 seconds, all of the other characters are either white or based bedouin

The weapon variety sucks. The fact that you get like 4-5 guns per class with different configurations and you have to pay to unlock each one is bullshit too. Not really a good game overall; it has nice visuals, and the multiplayer is fun for a couple days but that's about it.

The game is breddy gud but why are there black German soldiers in multiplayer? There are no black Austro-Hungarian, Turk, or Italian soldiers so why shoehorn them into the Kraut's ranks?

Never played it, BF stopped being good with excessive unlocks.
BF was good when it was an even playing field.

>Taking off in a multi million dollar F-18 not equipped with missiles, bombs, flares or anything

Yeah no

>poo in loos are Brit medics
I kek every time.

Enjoyed playing the campaign and I'm obsessed with the multiplayer, especially operations

Brought something new to the table, been getting bored playing bf4 lately

It's not he's black. It's that you can tell it's one of those shitty games they spew out every few years.

>WWI game
>95% of players use some kind of automatic weapon

Fuck this shit, where are my bolt actions?

Pic not really related

Artillery truck with mortars is beast

It is, also supposedly more trench-warfare based. Maps include the Somme and Verdun

The fact that so many people on this board play video games is pathetic and why I will never take any of you seriously

>american education
The Indians fought for the Empire, you dumb cunt.

wow, i'm lose sleep, fo sure.

There is almost never a squad without dindus in that game unless you're playing Ottomans. Italians are white too, not sure about Austria-Hungary. But Germany and Britain have those nigger quotas when you pick certain classes.

Shut up potato nigger. Playing for a few hours a day a couple days a week isn't degenerate.

It's a good game, but would have been even better without forced diversity. Maybe they dare to make a WW2 or even older than WW1 game now when this has been so succesful.

Can't wait to play dindu in uncle Adolf's army.

typical dumb american gamers

keep deluding yourselves

This and not a lot of trench combat are the only good criticisms.

They did fallback on automatics to appeal to Rambo crowd.

is it anything but another fps?

Both Austro-Hungarians and Italians have only white dudes. Also on German side only snipers are niggers I believe.

I love playing in France as a Nigger for Germany and sniping another Nigger for Britain.

Really teaches you a lot about the history of WW2

I love it desu

I don't care about the whole black soldier shit in it. It's so trivial and I have bigger issues in life to tend to.

But it's a good game. I play Conquest some nights after work.

If you bought this game you literary supported the genocide of white race, since its made by Swedish company Dice, who actively support diversity, multiculturalism and will rewrite history in order to make them oppressed people feel better.

>I will never take any of you seriously
What am I going to do?!

are you some sort of racist
blacks literally built ww2 while we were in those caves!

>Good gunplay (with whats there)

I thought that the gunplay was pretty shit desu, mostly felt like bioshock but I'm throwing mustard gas instead of lightning. I refunded the game after a couple of hours.

Your "flag" has to go

My flag looks better than yours.

>dubsss

Really makes me think

Even though I never played Star Wars I bet it feels more like playing Battlefront than other generic FPS's, just with different looks. Same kind of spray and pray and even planes fire unlimited bullets/shells that explode like energy weapons.

It's not a bad game, but I think it's because it's so refreshing to finally see something else than modern+ warfare. Also it's better optimized for how it looks than any other FPS.

I usually like only more realistic games but BF1 is the most fun I had in shooter since Red Orchestra.

They're supposed to be Schutztruppe askaris (colonial troops) from German East Africa. They actually had a pretty good record through the war, tying up large numbers of British troops and pillaging large swaths of British and Belgian colonies. By the end of the war, German East Africa was the only German front to still be making serious offensives into Allied territories. All said and done, none actually served on the Western Front, which isn't really that surprising since BF1 takes a hell of a lot of liberties with the First World War. Which is a shame, because an East African DLC with von Lettow-Vorbeck and his askaris would be something i might actually pay for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari#German_colonies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_von_Lettow-Vorbeck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)

As for the Brits, they're (assumedly) part of the King's African Rifles, who also didn't serve on the Western Front, but had a pretty outstanding record in WW1 and onwards

It's a good game. They virtue signaled hard and pandered to blacks to a ridiculous degree. But still one of the better Battlefields to come out lately.

It's really strange that both of our flags have similar legends to their creation.

It's a very good game, user

I feel Battlefield is a slot about Battlefront. I'm not a huge critic of games but Battlefront was so disappointing. It's looked beautiful but wasn't much else.

Verdun is superior.

Yes but we are longer so bls chaing bls :DDDDDD

It's the worst recent battlefield. The balance is game breaking. The modes without vehicles are fun, but tanks are incredibly overpowered and the planes dropping hell storms of grenades on wide open objective is awful. Further, a few of the maps are basically completely flat with no cover or pathing, basically like some of the battlefront maps. It's a shit game.

The mechanics are like every other Battlefield game, so yes in that instance it's part of a winning formula.

The problem was forcing blacks into the European armies, there were 3 black men in the entire German army, none of which ever served in combat. The British army used no African regiments in Europe and so again, we're talking about 10's of blacks who may have migrated to Britain from the West-Indies.

The game is also pretty Anti-Anglo. It gives no credit for Britain smashing the Hindenburg line first and makes it look like France and America did it at Argonne. They say the German tank was categorically better, which it wasn't, we won the first tank engagement. It also says we attacked the Ottomans for oil which is so anachronistic as to be almost laughable. Having an American be the main pilot in the RFC was also annoying.

Basically, DICE are some extremely cucked and butthurt Swedes over Brexit.

I don't speak finnish, sorry

it fucking sucks, absolutely the most casual BF game yet. I put 100s (literally) of hours into BF4 I haven't even put 20 into BF1. Im sticking to rainbow six siege.

No, even without taking into account all the bullshit in it, the game itself is extremely plain, boring and uninnovative.

>implying feces hands are a good trait of a battlefield medic.

Okay user.

Battlefields always had bad balance. If you were any good and got the best vehicle you were unstoppable for the enemy noobs.

1942 it's planes, Modern Combat it's Littlebird, BC2 it was tanks or good helicopters, BF2 jet fighters... There has always been some OP stuff you could abuse. And abuse has never been as fun as in BF1 because everyone is so salty.