Gay man who unsuccessfully sued San Diego cops for arresting him for wearing a butt-exposing gladiator costume 'commits...

>Gay man who unsuccessfully sued San Diego cops for arresting him for wearing a butt-exposing gladiator costume 'commits suicide' after racking up $1m in legal bills
>Police were called to the apartment of 35-year-old Will X Walters Wednesday
>It's unclear how long he had been dead; the medical examiner is investigating
>Walters was arrested in 2011 during a gay pride event for wearing a leather gladiator outfit that didn't fully cover his buttocks
>Sued the police for anti-gay discrimination but a federal jury ruled against him
>His attorney said he hadn't heard from his client since the December 13 verdict

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4074938/Man-lost-gay-pride-arrest-suit-apparent-suicide.html

Who cares?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Homosexuality is suicide. Live in degeneracy, suffer its consequences

One less to go.
NEXT!

Ironically it's the left that killed him.
By making him believe that fags are some kind of special class citizens they managed to convince him that he'd win in court no matter what. That made him fight to the bitter end.
So it's just the left eating itself again.

This needs to happen more often

Why faggots always have this weird looking eyes? Is it becouse they mental?

A fine, joyful gentleman has taken his life away because of bigotry

Apologize

>if this faggot puts his ass anywhere near my bloody roast im going to fucking lose it

And nothing of value was lost.

Kek

FPBP

kek

Nein

>Go out in public with your ass in the air
>Cops arrest you for indecent exposure
>Sue them to try and get money, fail
>Don't actually have any money to pay for lawyer
>Kill yourself

So the buttless chaps are like their version of the burqa or the kippah?

Wow, FREEDOM has won yet again. I truly envy you Americans!

What a retarded faggot

>gay gladiators suiciding
No sword, no battle, no survival, but died because of emotional stress.

>white """"male"""

Nothing of value was lost that day. In fact, society lost a sodomite which is a great thing.

OFFICIAL SUICIDES I FEEL SORRY FOR POWER RANKINGS
1. those girls in abu ghraib raped hourly by US soldiers until they hanged themselves
2. robin williams
3. ipod kid
4. ryan freel
5. that manlet who killed himself because he was 5'7"

842. chris benoit
843. Hitler

9000000. ariel castro
9000001. this guy

sorry faggot

I'm totally against gay pride parades.

If I as a straight white man go out in London wearing assless chaps I'd be arrested. Yet during gay pride there are men with their asses bare and other wearing bondage gear, simulating sex acts on the streets and we are expected to glorify it.

This poor chap may have been a perfectly nice person. But he choose to act as a victim when he should have known that wearing that on the streets wasn't acceptable. It simply isn't! I fucking love sex! But I don't go out with my wife half fucking naked simulating deep throating.... Fuck no! That's something that belongs in the bedroom.

Gays want to be respected as equals but they choose to parade themselves acting like sexual perverts. Mmmm... Guess why you are still not accepted in society?

>Gay man who unsuccessfully sued San Diego cops for arresting him for wearing a butt-exposing gladiator costume 'commits suicide' after racking up $1m in legal bills

welcome to 2016 America

What would Duterte do? ;)

Imagine it sinking in that he's a million dollars in depth for showing his ass in public

Oven is preset to KEK

He gambled, he lost. USA is a sue-made rich American dream, but it doesn't always works out.

Gay Pride lost a brave man

Hahahahahahaha follow your leader sodomites

It's poetic

I'm all for nudity since it's not harmful. But you're retarded if you can't follow the rules.

What about the issue people seem to have with women walking around shirtless?

1 faggot dead, still lots roaming the streets

1 dead straight man. Still tons roaming around...

b-but muh pride

>look good enough to work as a man whore
>voluntarily act like a whore in public 'for free'
>care enough about Jew paper to kill self

Homosex really is a mental illness, isn't it?

Your spelling is a mental illness

He isn't though. He was a million dollars in debt because he decided to play victim and get rich after showing his ass in public. This is why I don't have much simpathy for him. He might have been a nice person generally but he did a stupid, shitty thing and paid for it.

What a dumbass

> man

Kek!

[laughs in Cartmam]

Amen

I don't know much about gay people, but I heard that being a fag usually ends in aids or suicide

This bug chasing thing may be the most vomit inducing fetish known to mankind

>robin Williams committed suicide
>Hitler committed suicide
WEW

So my point remains valid then. Good to know.

you british have enabled them for long time

Because someone will rape them or stare or take photos or they will get allhu ackbars. And then they will kill themselves

people have other issues than whats in the papers sometimes
get over it

Not really. If you homosex you'll get it eventually.

Can't really fault someone for embracing the inevitable.

What's Volgograd like this time of year

>I was born with the desire for AIDS
Homosex is a choice. It's a stupid choice. And now they live with consequence.

What the fug is bug chasing?

Deliberately trying to catch STDs -mostly HIV- so that you can spread it to others

looking to have sex with people with aids in order to contract the virus

Suicide seems like a reasonable alternative to putting some fucking pants on

I'm so glad. And surprised, sense I'm sure in San Francisco he could have done worse and got away with it. San deagio is in the same area
Meanwhile at the Folsom Street Fair

Absolute madmen.

they want aids, and knowing pass it around, they are hiv positive, these degenerates get off on spreading disease.

Burn them all

Folsom Street Fair forgot pic

he killed himself for different reasons Im sure
I wonder if faggots are not constantly in a volatile psychological state for their sodomy

Ball shaving with kids around, perfectly legal in San Francisio

Prepare the chambers

Why would any sane person try t- oh yeah right, it's gays we're talking about here

WILL 2016 EVER STOP GIVING?

He was our white brother. We should be mourning his loss.

Funny how I've gone from being pro-lgbt to thinking they should all be gassed in only a couple of years.

Oh no, not a pill paid for by the government.

This is the reality now. A reality commies have stolen from capitalist innovation, and it's precisely why gays stopped giving a fuck.

You didn't have bug-chasing in the late 80's. You had condoms and voluntary monogamy. Bug chasing came about as the personal consequences of promiscuity diminished.

Folsom Street is a closed off event as far as I'm aware. Looking at their website...

>Q: Can I be nude at the fairs?
>A: Yes, you may be naked at either or both fairs. Per a recent law banning nudity in San Francisco, permitted street fairs like ours are exempt. So, please, dress up to come on down, and then, strip down to whatever you like. We have one coat and clothes check area at Up Your Alley and two areas at Folsom Street Fair. Nude is not lewd at our events, so there’s no need to fret.

His assless chaps would've gotten him a ticket off the fairgrounds.

this.

why the fuck is gay pride related to so much brazen degeneracy. like when did that become part of the deal to being gay? rampant bdsm, leather, and huge anal insertions in the street?

"hey kiddies get your assless chaps on, its fun!"

non cucked gay people need to speak out against this filth, and straights need to stop enabling the attention whore fags.

just my 2 pence

The media only shows faggots. How often are Peter Thiels shown as the "standard" gay on television?

>can wear a g-string in public if your female
>okay
>cant have your ass exposed if your a male

>literally giving up liberties for temporary safety

fags btfo

that being said i think that its unfair to burden this man with such massive bills: should have given him a medium fee ticket for a public misdemeanour, not balls to the walls in court.

It's the sexual fetishization of STD's, predominately HIV. The idea being you can never be truly free to explore the pleasures of your sexual identity before receiving 'the gift'.

It's not unlike any other fetish, even if it is more risky.

I feel bad for his lawyers who wasted precious hours of their lives on this faggot for nothing.

>. those girls in abu ghraib raped hourly by US soldiers until they hanged themselves
kek, stupid sand Niggressess

Why am I uncontrollably laughing?

Somehow I don't think assless chaps are what this quote is about

just poz my tendies up senpai

yummy yummy cummies
yummy yummy cummies
yummy yummy cummies
yummy yummy cummies
yummy yummy cummies

All fags accept this behavior, even if they don't do it themselves. It's part of the package.

but isn't it funny?

holy fuck, it came true.

female ass is enjoyable to look at.

male ass is not and is most likely an HIV positive ass.

if you disagree then your a faggot and belong in prison.

He didn't get massive bills for showing his ass, he got massive bills from trying to sue the city for not letting him show his ass. 100% his fault

Women should dress modestly, as well as men.

Degeneracy ALWAYS begins with women though.

""

Further evidence we live in a fascist police state

I can't wait until I can move to Canada

stay the fuck out you god damn faggots

Massive bills easily dismissed by assertion of his 14th amendment rights in bankruptcy court.

The guy is an idiot worshiper of Jew papers.

1. Homosex is unnatural and disgusting
2. Doing unnatural things is a sign of mental illness
3. Mental illness requires treatment and support
4. Empowering mentally ill people helps no one
5. LGBT is literally purest form of cancer and degeneracy
6. Hitler gassed the wrong people

> why the fuck is gay pride related to so much brazen degeneracy.
Because gay pride _is_ degeneracy!
> like when did that become part of the deal to being gay?
Since forever.
> rampant bdsm, leather, and huge anal insertions in the street...
...is literally the only reason why people become gay in the first place.

Poo in loo