Great Antartica thread

Post your weird shit below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrRQOM0v0w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g
youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pope Francis and the Patriarch met up and he went down to Antartic to bury a script from the vatican & perform a ritual.

the only white thing about you is that stuff when you bust a nut into some chick

nigger

bump cos I want to learn everything!

those are baloons for naval submarine target practice

look it up

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrRQOM0v0w

Phoneposting these holidays so limited resources to share.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

It seems that is one possible explination.

theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/

I did look it up, you can also find higher res pictures there.

But I'm not convinced, why all the different shapes on the target ballons?

It's a very possible explanation I was unaware of but I'll keep posting it as ayo's until I see a target ballon.

Hitler sent an expedition there to check what the Jews are hiding there, but he had to abandon it because he had larger concerns.

different shapes for different uses

what if the earth is hollow and far superior and more advanced mole people have mined almost all of the surface's resources for thousands of years and volcanoes are actually just spewing burning waste from the mole people onto the surface?

really makes you think...

Then my question is what are those uses and why are these the only picutures of that kind of ballon?

Voynich manuscript

my brother unironically believes the earth is flat.
he said to prove it wasn't and i couldnt think of anything.
guess i'm a Cruz-Missile now

2spooky4me boi

HOLY SHIT THIS GUY FOUND THE MISSING PARTS TO J.R.R TOLKEIN BOOKS!!

Thank you!! I read it all...

Im shall rename it to THE GREAT ADVENTURES OF FRODO BAGGINS

What happened to the World Trees?

They're Ents, they moved down the mountain because Saruman pissed them off.

No, you're brainwashed. It was the Jews that cut them down

you must be fun to be around at parties

DELETE THIS

bls use this version instead

Ribs from a giant animal

>and they send in 3rd world people to gopen the doors

holy shit i lost

This entire thread, every other post is blessed by kek, did anyone read the 2nd pic interesting!

>jesus and the devil are in a vial locked in an ancient city under the ice in Antarctica

>game of thrones is a psy op to get people ready to fight zombies

>golden armour holding a giant reptile

>posted by an anonymous user on a amazonian totem pole carving website

moar like this swede bro?

Hey those digits are blessed by kek! 333

Praise kek. Praise toth?

World trees were connected to the planets, notice how there is nine of them, nine planets. Something or someone cut them down which drained the planets of their life force. It's why Mars looks like a barren uninhabitable rock now. This is also why Earth is thriving as it is because the Earth has taken the energy from pretty much everything.

Her Majesty's rightful ice

Umm. Fuck. This hits too close to home as someone growing up with norse and shit, and not the whitepower one. I've always kinda treated the norse gods as a christian or whatever. But very, very lowkey, nothing crazy in terms of sacrifices.

Why the fuck am I sitting here now thinking there's a part of earth we're not shown and that it's where the god's, or what we've based or gods on, live. And that there is a frozen huge creature under antarctica that we're gonna need some icegiants or something to defeat. But we seem to have killed them off so now we're left to try out every last religious artifact to see how we can kill it.

WHAT IS THIS PSYOP SHIT? WHY DO I THINK THIS?

Maybe it is mass consciousness of human race, bringing itself to surface in you norwaybro.

oh fug what is

Geologist here. This is total bullshit

underrated post

I love eureka 7

Esoteric researcher here. Radio carbon dating and Geology is on par with women's studies majors.

THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY COINCIDENCES

(((-Ology)

bamp

someone explain this, observatory?

looks like a stream of light left by a rocket in photographic impression

They probably lauch weather shit from the bases quite often

This thread is pure unbridled autism.

yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/

cool pics. post more.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RMg55vOS4g

youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk

no slide

no slide

I am fucking ready

bump

pre Genesis war man, something weird happened between God creating the earth and putting it together

you guys are worse than the maga posters

etc...

That would be awesome if somebody could give a tl:dr in English of the captions in these photos.

Ah shit

Thanks for correcting our records

>Post your weird shit below

That ship of female scientists is going to sink mysteriously with no survivors.
They are the fresh breeding stock of females world elite sold to the Nazi empire under the ice.

>theblackvault.com/casefiles/arctic-ufo-photographs-uss-trepang-ssn-674-march-1971/

So am i, as soon as they turn the magic back on im leaving this rock.

theres still a nazi base down there

take it to /x/

>mfw the tree branches reached into outer space and collected massive amounts of light which were transported down into the earth and converted into oil and coal

This is advanced level roleplaying

lmao hw could something secret happening there if its so close to europe and right next to Island? lmao

fuck you. Take yourself to the oven.

Is this describing the next shin megami game?

right after you take this shit to /x/ i will.

These are arguably the comfiest threads on Sup Forums they're Space Elevator-esque with mystery and wonder.

If it were only that trivial.

They already tried that shit in the test bed of South Korea.

It didn't work very well.

lol Antartic is the south pole u subhuman, and its bigger than USA

wrong.

You the guy who posted these yesterday?

wait fuck lol i though that antartica was at north. i was wondering all these years why was it such a big deal back then to make expedition there, sort of make sense now. .

Check it out lads, 2nd pic confirmed

Do you think the government knows about it and have sent out firing squads to kill everything in sight?

The second pic is confirmed by this researcher

It's a whole new world out there, makes me feel like some spanish explorer ready to colonize it.