Sweden in reality

Why do so many on Sup Forums believe that Sween is some kind of wild west where crime is worse than depicted in Gotham City, and Islamists grope 200 women every day?

In reality, Sweden is a safe place. I'm telling you that as a Swede living in Gothenburg.

The situation is bad, but it's no way near as bad as Sup Forums makes you believe.
We need to have an even more restrictive immigration policy, but it's by far not the wild west memesters here on Sup Forums make it out to be.

I still feel 10 times as safe here than I have in any other country I've been in, and I'm very well-travelled.

... says increasingly nervous man for the 100th time this year.

If the situation was not so bad, you wouldn't have to assure random Mongoloids on the internet about it.

It's not because I'm nervous. It's because I hate seeing shitposts about my country which are highly exaggerated, because it may lead to people being scared off from traveling to this beautiful country.

From people who have visted sweden, i hear there are nice neighborhoods in gothenburg like you. But there are places like Malmo which are basically somalia. Most swedes dont see it, because they are insular and tend to stick to their own communities but unaware of the country as a whole

Malmö's situation is bad, but even there I've never really felt unsafe. At the most I feel like I have to use the same kind of caution there as I may have to do in a city with "slightly increased risk of crime" such as say, Glasgow or Rotterdam.

Are you really surprised? The retards on Sup Forums get all their information on Sweden from Sup Forums and Breitbart. It's the right wing version of Huffington Post. No shit they're delusional.

Is it true that all media in your country is owned by one Jewish family?

Not all, but some. Among them the most popular ones (but not ALL popular ones).

Indeed.

I'm not saying the situation is optimal, but it's far from the horror rollercoaster that people make it out to be here.

SERIOUS QUESTION TIME:

Am I the only one who literally chuckles EVERY time there is a "SWEDED YES" thread?

I'm seriously. I laughing right now

Do you not notice trends? Have you no foresight? Things are only getting worse for you and if you don't fix them now the changes will be irriversible.

>Afghans gang rape teenage boy
>won't be deported because 'too dangerous to send then home'
Ok Sven.

You're not arguing against what I wrote.

Neither the extreme liberals', nor Sup Forums's outcome are 100% in my honest opinion.

This much immigration won't be good for the country, but Sweden won't turn into the hellhole that people here claim that it will become.

>Sven celebrates knowing vital diversity will be allowed to stay in his country

Nice that you are so calm and accepting of the fact that you are becoming a minority in your ancestral homeland.

Thanks for the flag.

I drove through Sweden about six months ago, I have NEVER seen so many hijabs in small towns or felt so anxious about stopping my car. Groups of hostile-looking male youths eyeballing me when I had to stop for gas. Fuck that shit.

>I still feel
> still feel
> feel
> (((((((((((((((feel))))))))))))

what do you mean by this?

You're right. If Sweden really was like the wild west, there would have been some legal system that punished them by hanging

Any stats to show how many murders happen in Sweden each year?

Also if Sweden was the wild west, there would be white people there.

It's almost as if Sup Forums isn't really about politics but just autistic cunts screaming at each other...

To be honest though Malmo is a mess, sort that place out.

A hellhole is exactly what it's going to turn into.

Your people are hopeless.