Can I see your drivers licence and insurance?

>Can I see your drivers licence and insurance?

What do you do?

Show them because I'm a law-abiding citizen

am I being detained?

I'm not a nigger so I show them, thank them, go about the rest of my day

Pull out my gun and try to fight them because I dindu nuffin on my way ta church. Oh wait, I'm white so I politely comply and head on my way with a verbal warning.

probably not, my license is in my wallet and insurance card is in the glove box

im black
try to pull gun and shot him

Show them my drivers license and insurance?

This

>give them driver's license and insurance
>looking at both for a few seconds
>"okay you're good to go"
>continue driving

Do you westerners take more steps than necessary because the police likes to bully you or something?

>What do you do?

give it to him,
and also thanks him for doing such a shitty job (read hunt n kill niggers)

fpbp

actually officer. i am a free sovereign citizen. perhaps, being a lowly, uneducated state welfare thug you need to have this legally binding concept explained to you in small words. however it is not my job to educate you- i am in a hurry, i don't want to be late for my MENSA job at MIT's NASA. i will say simply this: you have no jurisdiction over me. you would be best to go back to your cruiser and be glad that i don't sue you for unlawfully detaining me.

This

I hand him my licence and insurance that i had already gotten ready. I follow up with "What can i help you with, officer?"

that wont happen, since we dont have drivers licence, and what is insurance?

Point out that I have seven days to produce my documents (by law) at a police station.

you can help me by not being such a smug son of a bitch. step out of the car now

hand the officer my license and insurance card and say "here you go sir"

That'd never happen, but i'd respond with "all-righty"

like food but for cars incase of accidents.

This guy gets it.

Move pigs. Here comes an ubermensch.

Run him over.

Can you show me where the founding fathers said I had to own a ""license"" to drive an automobile?

tell him i'm a sovereign citizen and laws don't apply to me

I've encountered a couple of people that are like this IRL. CATO pocket constitutions, the stickers on their licenses and everything.

Nice new flag Sweden

Saudi Arabia??? fuck you, wanna trade camels.

This

CAN I FILM THIS
WHAT IS YOUR NAME
CAN I SEE YOUR PLAQUE
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

Did you pirate that internet as well? Anyway, your camels are malnourished as fuck, so no deal.

What does camel meat taste like?

better than camel piss i bet

I'm traveling.

You fucker.

as he approaches my vehicle i grab my gun and exit the vehicle then try to run away while firing my weapon. I'm black.

>Can I see your drivers licence and insurance?

NO, get the FUCK OUT of MY HOUSE

Floor it

I'm white and tax paying and law abiding so i give over license and insurance, all of which is valid and up to date.

>"absolutely, officer"
>be polite, cooperate
>drive away without getting shot

>No officer, I was traveling

that guy was lucky he wasnt shot in the head,
he was clearly acting like he grab'd a gun to shoot the cop.

Show them drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. Where relevant (and in some states mandatory), also present conceal carry license.

Stuff that I would already have in hand the moment i get pulled over. Don't wait until he walks up to ask for this info since you have like almost 90 seconds from the moment you are stopped until he gets to the window anyway.

Good way to increase odds of getting off with a warning.

Or I could blather about me being a "traveling" boat corporation that is immune to jurisdiction because of some magic runes from a dead confederation.

Those Twitter posts make me so fucking mad.

Ask him if he wants a shot of whiskey

I DO NOT CONSENT

they should not,
what they should be is;
become part of a list of individuals to put in 'work' camps.

Comply because I know all the local coppers

> rape