>HFCS in sports drinks
>HFCS in EVERYTHING
So why is this a thing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOlOx9fZR7o
youtube.com/watch?v=S8kgJfw699E
sweetpoison.com/articles/0706/aspartame_symptoms_submit.html
viewzone.com/highfructose.html
google.se/maps/place/Ty Llwyd Farm/@40.9796454,-72.5960044,14.28z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf9a1a0b6911095cf!8m2!3d40.9783366!4d-72.5996096.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Import tariffs on sugar
2. Corn lobby

They put sugar in stuff in Mexico. I'd like to think you guys are better than that.

Imagine if you had to sell products to a consumer base whose tastebuds were severely damaged from years of drinking soft drinks by the quarter gallon

HFCS also readily dissolves into liquids, eliminated the need for heating in the manufacturing of products.

Sugar is sugar, it's calories in calories out.

hfcs is the least of your problems when it comes to shit in the food supply

HFCS + Estrogen = ?

MSG, aspartame, silicon dioxide, xanthan gum, titanioum dioxide, sodium flouride, added iron, PUFAs in general etc. etc. etc.

and yes all plastics are estrogenic, and sometimes estrogenic ingredients are added to hygiene products, like sodium-lauryl sulphate

Because it is cheaper than real sugar.

Its a cheap and safe ingredient instead of sugar.
Not that you will believe me anyways, because of my flag.

Monsanto has like 70% of the world's corn crop hostage.

They tell companies to put corn syrup shit in everything for a profit or they'll withhold the corn and cause millions of families to starve.
They have a stranglehold and monopoly on crop production and want it to be illegal for you to grow your own food.

They are literally a company filled with Bond villains.

>this kills the hope

Why is poorfag food so polluted guise?

I started the growing meme, but that shit's hard to maintain. Also really got into hunting this year, solely for the high quality protein (and my sociopaths fulfillment of course).

Corn subsidies

plebs

Raw ingredients are cheap. Get some organic rice, unpasteurized milk (and thus butter and cheese), and free-range eggs and you don't really need anything else. If you have money you can eat other shit too.

redpill me on aspartame. I drink a little bit of it everyday with this drink mix shit i use

i make my own bread, condiments, can all my own shit like dilly beans and pickles, and dont drink sports drinks. Dont really give a fuck

Real sugar makes no difference in any actual nutritional value

i wouldnt touch that shit

>sugar in ketchup

absolutely haram

It's an excitotoxin that overexcites nervecelles to the point where they commit seppuku.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOlOx9fZR7o

Dysgenics on a grand scae youtube.com/watch?v=S8kgJfw699E

Corn grows in more places than Sugar, takes less work to produce and is cheaper.

are chicken tendie subs from Publix bad?

Not true. HFCS causes an unexpected retention of fat compared to sugar.

>unpasteurized milk

Kek. This is literally not even a fucking thing that you can buy at a store here user. After white people dropped in the population, psychopathic conventional farming practices and these lactose intolerant browns destroyed all good things about our dairy. The only way you can get unpasteurized milk is if you know a farmer, and I wouldn't even touch the meat or dairy of the conventional farming methods. It's literally poisoned. Many such cases!

I buy organic and local when I can, especially greens (year around) and fruit. Though the conditioning is strong and (((they))) force cuckoldry on you bros, you still have an entirely superior dietary standard to any western country. Most European countries are far better off than 'murica. Your governments actually seem to give a damn.

Check your sodium.

>Monsanto has like 70% of the world's corn crop hostage.
Monsanto was bought by Bayer earlier this year .

>MSG
>silicon dioxide
>xantham gum
>bad

cuck yourself

Well that sounds bad, I guess I should cut this out. Its only thing that gives me caffeine boost that I need though sadly.

what is high frutose orn syrup. sounds like dish detergent. doesnt exist in europe. explain your self burger man.

>tfw to smart to use aspartame and msg

Some alternative to real sugar

Real sugar is just as bad for you as HFCS, user. Avoid both.

Just use regular sugar instead, it's not nearly as bad for you.

The rat on the right was given HFCS

>doesnt exist in europe

b/c your government doesn't hate you.

Same here you dumbo. Look for local milk farmers in your area and give them a call or better yet pay them a personal visit and ask them if you can buy milk from them. What state do you live in? It's harder to get raw milk here than in many american states.

kys nigger

what was the right on the left given

Corn is a power industry in the US

Cheap corn

What the fuck do you know about getting raw milk in America
Not everyone lives in flyoverland

The problem is its prepackaged things you pour into water and shake to mix. Cant separate it

>doesn't know basic chemistry and biology
>thinks MSG, sand, and xantham gum are bad
>thinks Somali semen is healthy

Brawndo!

you can find it in guinness biers

What state

Dats right goy, eat your ZOG syrup.

>doesn't know basic chemistry and biology
>thinks MSG, sand, and xantham gum are good
>probably voted for king nigger

Cheaper alternative to sugar stateside, just like saccarine is cheaper to use in europe.

>mfw Trump kicks the Monsanto lobby out of government and gets rid of their patent on genetically modified seeds

>guinness
Why would I drink Irish horse piss.
?

Aspartame is the fecal matter of gmo e-coli (you'll almost never find that shit out from a google search unless you type it in directly).
The list of side effects are about a mile long.
sweetpoison.com/articles/0706/aspartame_symptoms_submit.html
It's kinda funny because ppl will take this stuff thinking it will help them lose weight but the side effects include massive weight gain and massive weight loss

I used to love these but then realized their chicken is absolute shit now.
Some of the stores make it correctly but mine is basically rubber after sitting under the lamp all day

>So why is this a thing again?

Your stupid Gov't made farming and importing sugar impossible if you aren't one of the extremely few farmers who did it back in 1700. HFCS is the cheaper alternative.

>Europe's respective governments doesn't hate them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't know your dairy was pozzed too Swedebro. How did the leafs survive this mess? You can go to Canada, and buy that shit at a local market np.

I would only eat grass fed and organic when it comes to beef. It's around in my state, but getting unpasteurized shit would be a real chore. One cattle ranch about an hour drive away is all I know about.

I think I'm going to cut out dairy after this winter, when I start cutting in weight. I just got some really good whey protein for winter lifting and it's the best shit I've ever gotten. I get some Euro cheese on occasion to go with my homemade venison sausage. But other than that, it's just more practical to cut it out entirely here desu.

>tfw fucking white and can't drink uncucked milk without an absurd amount of effort

999999 get

You have literally no knowledge on the subject. Go prep your bull before embarassing yourself some more

nice fucking try 9gag

>Been avoiding aspartame like the plague for the past 3 years
>just recently started drinking more sodas again

>Bought non-fluoridated tooth paste once
>it was horrible

>Knows how MSG fucks with you
>been eating chinese food like crazy lately

>knows how dangerous too much sodium is
>Most of my diet is processed food

My doctor should strangle me.

corn subsidies

None of that is true at all.

They need more Gov. Subsidies
So much goes into corn production in the US but hardly any of that product is Corn, it's HFCS.

>msg
>bad for you

They've been eating MSG in China for 100s of years. They have a higher IQs than almost everyone.

MSG is salt btw

>One cattle ranch about an hour drive away is all I know about.
It's worth it. You could go and buy a weeks supply at a time.

Cane sugar. It's pretty fucking terrible desu.

They hate their ethnic and cultural base because they were taught to do so. They weren't utterly cucked by corporations to exploit poor people and destroy the health of their entire country.

It's like chemical warfare in the states.

I live on Long Island and its illegal to buy raw milk unless youre at the farm. The closest farm is hours away and theres 80 bucks of tolls in between

You have literally no knowledge on the subject. Go prep your bull before embarassing yourself some more

You never presented an argument in the first place desu

Potassium chloride is also "salt"

>raw milk meme

God Damn you Libertarians are retarded. Hope you die from Milk poisoning.

Try not doing GMOs like Europe, but milk does need to be boiled before drinking you faggot.

Burden of proof is on the one making the claim

Only fag goys who fell for the no GMO, BPA free, organic jews think this is bad

funny you skipped over the part where people have been eating it for 100s of years.

Corn syrup is primarily glucose which is much better for you, but not sweet enough for the average amerilard.
High Fructose Corn Syrup is a sweetener made from corn syrup that has been processed by glucose isomerase to convert almost all of its glucose into fructose.

Heavy fructose intake (which is what HFCS is made up and found in soda and every other thing sweet) leads to insulin resistance (diabetus)

Also destroys your liver, teeth (Not a problem in bongland) and gives you high blood pressure.

>means literally nothing

This is where I got that pic from, faggot: viewzone.com/highfructose.html

I didn't know they did studies on MSG and obesity. I thought MSG just affected cognitive function.

GMO, BPA are bad for you though retard. All of the EU is GMO Free.

>GMO are bad for you

Prove it.

google.se/maps/place/Ty Llwyd Farm/@40.9796454,-72.5960044,14.28z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf9a1a0b6911095cf!8m2!3d40.9783366!4d-72.5996096.

This sums it up succinctly.

Sugar is twice the price as it is on the world market because of import quotas to protect domestic sugar companies.

Thanks to the farm bill, corn is subsidized the fuck out of and they can turn waste product into a sugar substitute that's cheaper due to statist intervention.

kill yourself you fucking retarded germophobe

>your government doesn't hate you.
WEW LAD

>fructose is bad

I want this meme to die

Swedebro is woke af.

Witnessed!

>Country produces a shitload of sugar cane
>Have access to cheap, real sugar, not those shitty replacements.
>Organic food is cheap and available every fucking where.

You need to fix your alimentary problems, burgers.

I disagree,

He was just presenting a list of shit worse for ppl's health than HFCS. You told him to kill himself for saying MSG and shit of that nature is bad for health, but never made the case of why.

No it fucking doesn't retard. Do you know why lactose intolerant people can drink raw milk but not cooked milk? Because milks is a system of delicate cultures(good ones and very rarely bad ones can infect your milk if you're irresponsible) that can be easily fucked up. What happened when people started to get poisoned by raw milk is when farmers started industry agriculture thus cows lived in less hygenic conditions and they mixed the milk of different cows together which is fucking dangerous because as I said milk is a delicate balance of cultures.

When you cook milk you destroy the bacteria within that made it possible for someone lactose intolerant to drink it and also reduces its nutritional value by a huge margin.

because your governments wants to "feed the poor". And of course by meddling in the private food sector it fucked everything up and now corn is in like 80% of US food.

enjoy the diabetes i guess

>I disagree,
That sucks, but that's just how it works.

>Prove it

US obesity rates.

Prove that GMO are responsible.

see I know it's a shitty situation for all you bros on the other side of the Atlantic. But our government has gone out of its way to fuck up our nutritional standard over the last century.

We went from one of the healthiest countries in the world at the beginning of the 20th century, to the most nutritionally cucked in all the developed world.

GMO lobby got to you, top kek

Not an argument.

Oy vey it's a sugar shoah

you just need to look a little harder for what you don't want.

Let him eat his corn that's spliced with dolphin in peace, user.

Monsanto is a good boy, dindu nothin.

Not when americans drink gallons of soda from fountains every day at McDonalds with 3.333* grams per ounce

Still not an argument.