Based white girls rejecting niggers

>be nigger
>believe in the bbc meme
>ask white girls what they think about them
>gets BTFO
>cry muh racism

youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

lmao i cant stop laughing, why are white girls so redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/20/magazine/donald-trumps-america-pennsylvania-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh every white girl in this video drolls over black dick wtf are you even talking about

baiting

these guys entire ego and worth is tied up in fucking, especially fucking white women

they went to where a load of liberal sluts hung out, and would have edited out any girl who didn't give them the answer they wanted

Most likely this but... I think the roasties in the video are representative of a large majority of white womynz today. Part of the reason why we're on the brink of societal collapse desu senpai

>modern women

People keep falling for this meme. Stop the 3D faggotry and ascend to 2D glory.

Well some WW I've talked to tell me that blasting thug niggers on TV 24/7 in godlike light is just another snake oil advertisement for a really shitty product. My sisters and YF seem to agree that it's like taking on debt of someone else. That and something like 68%+ of nogs have had the clap and that's not counting all the other STD's they have. And that was an old survey too. Most black men won't admit this but over half of them are "on the down low" ask black women.

Fast forward to the point where those girls are 30. They'll be blown out unhappy whores who no one will want anything to do with.

Not at all lol. Youve been played by the kikes. There is evidence of the opposite of this

People need to stop focussing on this meme idea, ive shut it out and accepted that its BS and I never notice inter racial couples, and only see it on tv, youtube or other forced media kike tools

Most, and I mean >95%, of top-tier women are repulsed by blacks and see through the meme. I'm from the south, and the most legitimately racist people I know are all attractive white girls, they just aren't open about it. I hear men say things openly like "yeah, they don't work" or "stupid fucking nigger", but attractive alpha white women, in a comfortable environment and after a glass or two of wine, will straight up call for genocide if it comes up.

This. I work with a few of them actually. There's common themes to all of them.

#1- They think black guys are hot and have this strange obsession with mixed babies.

#2- their relationships now never last for more than a few months. They do nothing but complain about the guy they are seeing just after the initial few weeks. Even if he's a good, hardworking, loyal, in shape guy, it seems like they have to convince themselves that he's a shitty guy. Then they break up (or she cheats), she gets into a "fuck relationships I'm just gonna have fun!" state and takes anyone who's willing to touch her gross ass pussy. Rinse and repeat.

#3- They are absolutely incapable of seeing themselves as being the problem. If someone calls them out on how they are being a whore and should probably stop, they'll cry about it for a day, then ditch them as friends. Gradually they become friends with others like themselves so they can all comfort eachother that it's always someone else to blame, never themselves and their bad decisions.

#4- Finally, as they get older, they all start becoming feminists.

I seriously write off any girl now that's been with a black guy. I've never met ANY woman who's over 30 who does not follow this pattern if they sleep with black guys. It's a clear sign of being damaged IMO.

In my city i only know of 1 girl whos ever slept with a black guy and shes gross and snorlax-esque lol

This is my experience. I lived in a house with 5 girls for the last 3 years, not one of them would consider a black guy.

Opposite for me....

Can confirm. Former corrections officer in GA.

>be me
>live in louisiana
>meet rare qt aryan girl
>she pretends to sorta like black guys
>we get drunk one night
>i ask her about it
>she says
>"I wish those fucking niggers would just like die, they're dicks fucking stink and they smell like shit"
>currently dating her still

the south is the best part of the US if you know the right people.

seriously though, unless you're absolutely repulsive a woman won't say she's not interested in you.

If it was a white guy, asian or mexican asking if they liked black guys that answer would be a lot more reluctant, not saying it wouldn't be the same but there'd be a lot of doubt on how to answer

Um senpai, how does she know their dicks stink?

Why are so many Western women ugly and have shit standards of beauty? I seriously don't think something like pic related is attractive.

If a tall strong alpha white guy was asking they would definitely say they like white guys better, thats how it is with women, they think of the situation and the instance right now.

A lot of effort and no reads
Just say you work with bitches and they be bitchin'

The white women interracial marriage rate is like 4%. This video was taken in one of the most liberal areas in the country, so no wonder they're cool with fucking apes.

>t. mehmet

she was raped at a party when she was 16 (actual rape)

>MUH DICK
Actually an argument(but only on Sup Forums).

Those girls seem seem to overreact. It feels like they are faking it.

What´s wrong with you ahmed, she is just a 10/10

>their dicks fucking stink
>still dating

So you know that this chick was with a nigger and you're still with her?

>acts like she is attracted to blacks
>raped at a party by blacks
PICK ONLY ONE

What are they going to do, tell the black guy with a camera no?

They'll be called a racist if they say no. But there are more people who claim they'd be down for race mixing than in reality. They could say they'd be fine with it, but they'd never actually be down for any black man that crosses their path.

she's not ""attracted"" to them she's kinda just cool talking to them and such. lucky me.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/20/magazine/donald-trumps-america-pennsylvania-women.html

>Why Did College-Educated White Women Vote for Trump?

Because they are Sup Forums incarnate.

But it's true. Shit hairstyle. Overdose on makeup. Dyed blonde hair with gross brown roots.

I'm not saying white women are unattractive, I'm saying that the things they think are attractive is shit compared to somewhere like Asia (inb4 weeb).

No, she's not. She has big mehmet brows and was in a shit film to boot.

That's what's racist. They are literally worthless if they can't fuck a white bitch.

>lucky me
Dude. She fucked some black guys and is ashamed of it. No one is cool with a group that raped them.

This. Can 3-D women become a cute wolf girl
>[spoiler] No [/spoiler]

The real saying should go "once you go black, you never come back"

stop crying

>dicks stink

You know it was in her mouth... Right?

18When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body,I turned awayfrom her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister.19Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.20There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

In the real world black men and black women have the hardest time finding a partner outside their race

Let's be real here
The BBC is a pol and anti-pol meme

When you racemix, you are 100% certain not right wing, a centrist at best, but most likely a super-liberal
And your partner is also centrist to liberal, most likely the latter

Daily reminder

>Cherrypicking this hard

they're just dabbling.

i dabble with negresses, but i would never marry one and have kids with her.
you gotta admit some black bitches are sexy AF with their thick thighs, slim waists, big asses.
cmon now

white women are one of the main reasons Trump won.

Those girls have no class, do all American girls act that way ? serious question.

>Not even watching the video

You're a bender.

do them at least like hispanic men?

So proud of my state.

They never tried prime meat before that's why. They want to get BLACKED.

White boys mad.

This doesn't answer my question.

w work around nurses all day. Mostly qt's except for the older ones. None behave this way. True, some are whores and fuck the guys that they work with, but I've only come across one that I felt was legitimately attractive that was a coal burner. But she was from a poorer area that had a high percentage of blacks plus she clearly had daddy issues. And I live in the black belt of Ga.

My wife also wants to put manlets in ovens because they "serve no useful purpose."

She also believes that they are a waste of resources, going so far as to advocate for their poverty and sterilization.

Women are pretty ruthless when they have big tits and are beautiful, mostly because there's nothing for them to feel insecure about.

No its not you fucking beta who doesn't socialize for shit. White women prefer their own race you fucking dummy. The problem is that null males dont know how to get pussy and white people aren't willing to be a fucking man and take risk when it comes to women. Men lead society fag and women follow.

(((rape)))

more like "once you go black, we don't want you back".

most """whites""" in lousiana have some nigger gene in them. you don't know you or her might be an octoroon without knowing

Because the apes threaten their only source of power/worth (their vagina) with physical violence which they can't defend against.

That's the stupidest shit ever. They srce no useful purpose because they're short?

I mean serve

Rereading your post I realized you're just a wifeless manlet with some cuckold fetish.

Know a girl that believed black men were hung until one pulled down his pants in front of her. Needless to say, she laughed in his face and never talked to him again.

what are the interacial marriage rate of white men? is it higher or lower?

>she was raped at a party when she was 16 (actual rape)

I remember being this naive.

Is there a police report to corroborate her claim?

Brainwashed whores. They'll all pay the toll sooner or later.

Why is anyone actually taking this shit seriously? This is obviously staged and fake just like any YouTube "prank".

>great works of fiction

Trump won the white woman vote.

Coal burners aren't true white girls you nigger.

>find a white guy with money
>find out he's racist but I stick with him because he has money
>get drunk one day and accidentally reveal that I came into contact with black penis
>come up with story to say I was raped so he doesn't desert me
>I hope he continues to give me money

A video with a bunch of coal burners, is this supposed to make a point?

That's just how she views manlets, you little faggot. How tall are you anyway? There's no way anyone who stands taller than 6' would ever get so butt hurt over something like this.

It's supposed to troll all the lonely anons here who care so much over what a "few" whites girls do with blacks that they might end up pulling an Elliot Rogers for teh lulz

How can you be this fucking delusional
>She was "raped"
>She gave him a blowjob while being raped

She has been fucking niggers and you are still with her
>Biggest cuck of 2016

White Hispanics got Trump the win

>drunk californian whores will say anything to be in a youtube video

hmmm... really makes you think

Women are incapable of being racist. If you ask a bunch of black girls about white guys, you'll get the same video.

That doesn't mean all of them fuck black guys/white guys, it just means they aren't going to say they won't fuck them. Black girls have always been pretty slutty, white women are new to it. Today white girls are heavily desired by literally all groups, which essentially means Chad is what they strive for because Chad is what they can afford. We're all plan B to Chad.

know what makes me think hard? where did the whole california meme shit come from? its insane. i remember when abercrombie and that crap was popular and now a couple birds from school moved to "cali".

well yeah because unlike in other parts of us they actually have to live among niggers

Every girl has the common sense to say what's politically correct to a stranger with a camera. Did you expect them to go full 1488 for a youtube video

>Black women have always been pretty slutty
Yeah no, white women are the known whores of the word since the dawn of time.

All sexually healthy white girls fantasize about being fucked hard by big black cocks.

This is a natural fact.

World*

The US youth is so fucking lost. You guys need a re education program.

True.

Don't know the exact rate but for white men it's higher. White men race mix more than white women.

>implying German youth are any better

>think you're redpilled polack
>actually be a cuck

You expect them to say no while a nigger is right there asking them the question and a camera is pointing at their face?
They're inviting themselves into being called a racist and getting beat but the niggers lurching around if they answer anything but yes.

ШЛЮХЫ
Л
Ю
Х
Ы

>They're dicks fucking stink
> dicks fucking
user, she burnt coal and is sour now because Tyrone dumped her

Yes. You're looking at what 90% of college aged-girls in the US are like in that video. Drunk, retarded, roasties.

>Women are incapable of being racist.
That's not entirely correct. If you hung out with enough black women, you'd know that many of them hate the idea of interracial relationships between black men and white women just as much as many white men do. And there are a few examples of women out there who are pretty racist.

Tila Tequila and Jenny Hyun are famous Asian examples of women who hate blacks (Tila in particular is a huge supporter for white nationalism and nazism so she hates everyone who isn't white or asian)

We don't have BBC culture here

>lying on the internet

t. Abdul bin Muhammad al-Salami