ADMIT IT! RUSSIA FUCKED US!

The fucking denial on this board, goddamn just.

ADMIT IT.

THEY FUCKING HACKED OUR ELECTION.

THEY FORCED A BRAINDEAD, UNQUALIFIED, DISGUSTING PIG INTO POWER.

THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

THEY PROMOTED FAKE NEWS AND RUINED OUR MEDIA.

THEY KILLED A MILLION SYRIANS TO BACK THEIR BITCH BOY ASSAD.

JUST. FUCKING. ADMIT. IT.

I can't believe Donald Dumbfuck's far right pantshitters are clapping like retard seals as Russia breaks our kneecaps.

Know this: the pendulum will swing this. We will never forget this. When Democrats and true Americans take power back, we will not forget who fucked us over.

We will arm Ukraine to the teeth.

We will help them take every fucking piece of their country Putin stole back.

We do not care if it starts WWIII. Russia is a paper tiger and their rustbucket missiles won't even fire.

You think we would roll over hacking our fucking elections? FUCK YOU!

Anyone who calls themselves a patriot must ADMIT what happened and get on the right side. Or I swear to fucking God they are nothing more than quisling white trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY FUCKING HACKED OUR ELECTION.
>how?
THEY FORCED A BRAINDEAD, UNQUALIFIED, DISGUSTING PIG INTO POWER.
>not an argument.
THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
>no obligation to tell the truth
THEY PROMOTED FAKE NEWS AND RUINED OUR MEDIA.
>if people cant be rational and research the material they believe they are to be blamed.
THEY KILLED A MILLION SYRIANS TO BACK THEIR BITCH BOY ASSAD.
>sources?

>sage

They didn't hack our election. Unless you're talking about the indiscriminate leak of high level communications between democratic policy makers that were confirmed to be both 100% factual and with no lies of omission. Which of course, there is no evidence of.

shit cringey bait

Your tears of anguish sustain me.

>THEY FUCKING HACKED OUR ELECTION.
Lol, you can't hack an election. What does this even mean?

-t. Obama

Prove any of that

2. Even if it were true how exactly are we fucked?

small hands!!!
GONAD LUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys putin did hack the election the CIA said so
checkmate DRUMPF!
the current year isnt over yet, hilllary will btfo Donald Frump!

[literally shaking intensifies]

>Hacking a political party with shitty internet security is the same as hacking the election

>still mad that trump won
Keep going americlaps. I won 5k betting on your politics and enough salt to last several lifetimes. Let's see how far you can go with this >muh russia excuse

still waiting on ANY proof

>all these anti-russian, pro-globalist threads
Are we being raided by reddit?

come on guys i need some (You)'s
Drumpf BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CNN says Russia meddled in our election are you guys stupid!~?

>unveiling the blatant corruption and voter fraud of the Demoshits
>hacking the election

NO FAIR WE WOULD WOULD HAVE WON IF WE COULD HAVE KEPT CHEATING AND IF WE WEREN'T COMPUTER ILLITERATE

Template here, let's find the unedited version.

>voting fraud, bussing illegal niggers to vote without any IDs, for el madame Presidente nobody gives a fuck
>russia somehow "hacks" entire election for Trump
>HURHUDR XD:D

literally

o n e

p i e c e

o f

e v i d e n c e

p
l
e
a
s
e

Whoever made this comic is a fucking retard. But whatever let's just enjoy the liberals turning more and more hawkish unwittingly.

Think about how great it must be to be Russian right now.

What the US used to do with third world countries, Russia did with the USA.

Putin aimed high. He went for the big prize. He fucking won! Civ leader material.

Russian shills have been active here for years.

At this point they have raised their own generation of 5th column American traitors that would applaud the destruction of the nation that gave them the opportunities they have so far squandered.

Also you get these faggots that, despite proof being provided countless times and being 10 seconds away on google, just spam "IM A LAZY RETARD GIVE ME MORE PROOF I CAN IGNORE" everywhere.

So much salt. I am pretty dried out over here.

Chaos

Praise kek

The DNC and RNC are momstrosities that need to be destroyed, they are a greater threat to the US than an insolvent weak Russia could ever hope to be. Russia knows it can't do shit to manipulate our elections so it doesn't try.

If you care so much why did you stay quiet when obama sat there like a little bitch when Putin annexed Crimea and invaded Ukraine?

Obama did jack shit about that, and now hes going to try to save his legacy by pretending the entire mess is Trumps fault.

Leftie retards like yourself are brainwashed to swallow whateve the daily line is from Obama no matter how contradictory it is to yesterday's propaganda.

>Lol Romney thinks Russia is a threat! What a loser
>Lol Trump doesnt want to go to war with Russia over nothing he must be a lapdog!

Frankly, if I were you I'd be too embarrassed by the failures of the lastt 8 years to face up to political discussions. But I guess you have no shame.

>No proof presented

Ah, this old game.

>russians hacked us

no, some random groups CNN said were affiliated with russia hacked some shit that had nothing to do with campaigns

The best way to make the left angry is to tell the truth
The best way to make the right angry is to tell a lie

>BRAINDEAD, UNQUALIFIED, DISGUSTING PIG

but user, hillary lost

>RUSSIA FUCKED US! RUSSIA FUCKED US! RUSSIA FUCKED US! RUSSIA FUCKED US!

>Russia fucked us because they are russian! We must impose more sanctions on russians for merely being russian!

>RUSSIA FUCKED US! RUSSIA FUCKED US! RUSSIA FUCKED US! RUSSIA FUCKED
US!

Press "Nuke" if you really want Russia to fuck you, you damn lowlife kike of a shill

you're not getting power back. we've gerrymandered you out of the house for generations and your media lapdog is dead.

face it dude. we're smarter than you and your party is toast.

Font: Your ass

Not an iota of proof exists.
The statement Obama made is probably a lie though, since a teenager could fish for tricking a guy into giving him his password. No high tech shit needed.

"Solo" a London hacker, shut down 2,000 hardened military security computers over the defense network of D.C. and left a note taunting them. He was a lone autist, not the UK.

>no proofs

Fake news

But where are the proofs

Clickbait post. Kys degenerate.

OP, prepare to be hacked.

I will totally flip on my position with trump if anyone can show legitimate PROOF of hacking that influenced the election.

Online chatter and phishing for morons does not count.

Russia is our best ally.

fucking lmbo at the idea that pre-Trump US/West would have given shit if Russia had decided to attack Finland.

>Russia saved you from Shillary
If it were true (and it's not), why would you even think its a bad thing?

>1 post by this ID

Go home, boys, show's over.

Were drinking liberal tears

>Jewing this hard
You lost.
Get over it.

>THEY FORCED A BRAINDEAD, UNQUALIFIED, DISGUSTING PIG INTO POWER.
But Hillary lost

Really all this leftist crybaby shit only makes Trump's victory sweeter
>Boo hoo they used our own words against us!
>They invaded my safe space email servers
This is how history will remember the transition period for this administration.

You have my keyboard

I may agree if the hacking were true (it's not), but I would have to take a opposition to an election that was illegitimate because principles.

I would still oppose clinton because they did fraud as well.

I would just be pissed in a very general way about the election.

But he flipped Michigan that uses paper ballots and the scanner machine isn't hooked up to the net.

>video evidence of the 400 lbs Russian hacker known as 4cha

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483053192367.webm

Hmmm.....

Op is fuckboi

This, anything to keep crooked Hillary out of the White House is OK.

>John Podesta gives away email to simple phishing scam
>Hillary Clinton illegally stored classified information from secure government networks on an unencrypted private server she was specifically warned against
>illegally stored classified information was accessible to people without security clearance
>deleted emails constitutes unauthorized destruction of federal records
>Russian hackers are the problem here

>Russia ruined the election by giving the American public an unfair amount of knowledge
>Clinton would have won if only people didn't know so much about her campaign's and the DNC's behavior
>we need a nice, fair election where the public's knowledge is limited

You could say, Putin grabbed US by the pussy.

1 post by this shill dee

It's really freaking me out how a board who was critical of everything and everyone came to become mindlessly accepting everything trump said as gospel. I come here not because I wholeheartedly. Relieve everything /pol does but because I feel the people here are able to sift through the bullshit and see the truth but as of late /pol has become complacent and cannot even be critical of a man who they put into office. I'm happy trump won but what will it take for all of you to wake up and realize that we have the power to shape his presidency the way we helped shape the campaign and that all starts with having the ability to be a trump supporter but also be critical of him as well.

>1 post by this ID
But seriously, if the Democrats weren't corrupt there would have been nothing for the Russians to expose. How you gonna go place the entirety of the blame on them? Ridiculous.

this board is 18 +

back to re ddit you go

But theb youd set a very high standard for what would be a legitimate election.

If all china or russia have to do to delegitamise your election is hack the DNC/RNC and hand it to wikileaks, then your never going to have a legitimate election again.

>THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
>THEY PROMOTED FAKE NEWS AND RUINED OUR MEDIA.
>THEY KILLED A MILLION SYRIANS TO BACK THEIR BITCH BOY ASSAD.
>JUST. FUCKING. ADMIT. IT.

Thank you for this quick and accurate recapitulation of what the american leaders did.

>I feel the people here are able to sift through the bullshit and see the truth
it is. there is no actual truth to the russia hacking meme. Sup Forums sifted through every speck of "proof" and the closest we get from our own government is a infograph on how phishing works.
like wtf that is not proof

THREE MILLION VOTES
H
R
E
E

M
I
L
L
I
O
N

V
O
T
E
S

Very high standard of not stuffing ballots or having electronic voting machines.

Yes.

LOOOOL my sides !

>The Democrats openly admitted they rigged there own election against Sanders.

>We've been funding FSA and other elements which totally aren't ISIS and other radical Islam elements that are the problem in the Middle east.

>Our on Media outright lied to us, Basically saying Hillary was a shoe in and no one should vote for trump.

But fuck that trump guy cause he said pussy right guise? Fucking racist, Sexist, Islamophobic, Cis scum jerk.

I want to smell Miss Aice's ass. She's perfect.

this is too salty, its bad for your health.

>'they hacked election. Hacked'
>meanwhile Hillary wins popular vote
Explain this liberal brain dead shits

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Where's the argument?

The President of the United States, Barack Obama has already confirmed that it is IMPOSSIBLE to hack the US election.

Nice try, fake news.

Neither of which happened. Obama and his retards are losing thier shit because someone hacked the DNC and flooded the news cycles with true storys about thier underhanded dealings.

Of course, the (((media))) are pleased to report this as "russia hacked the election" in the hopes that stupid people will make the mental leap drom what actually happened to some fictitious world where Trump and Putin conspired to rig everything.

All of it is bait. 70% of posts are shills or Hiro's automated scripts driving up traffic and post count. Mods as usual are completely disinterested in Sup Forums. I applied for janitor position every time it's open to try and make Sup Forums a better place but big fat chance. Joining their janitor team is impossible if you have pure intentions

Obama was your hero. How did that work out for you?

>Trying to make me hate Trump by making him look adorable

Damn son

>IT WAS THE RUSKIES
>this coming from a party that ran a cold war era war hawk as a presidential candidate

mm hmm

>despite proof being provided countless times
>We're sure it's APT28 and APT29 because they hacked someone previously and we knew it was them then (no we won't tell you how we knew it was them then just believe us). They are elite super ultra hackers that phish passwords and never cover their trail.
t. Crowdstrike, a private security firm hired by the DNC.
>We know Putin personally lead the hacking team.
t. Washington Post's anonymous source

While I know OP is being a faggot I can't believe there are people in the general population that take it at face value and believe they actually tampered with the election results.

>THEY FUCKING HACKED OUR ELECTION

To think that just a few months ago Comedy Central was working overtime to convince everyone the elections were unfixable.

notice me senpai

wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

Gone with hillary's emails i presume

"HACKED OUR ELECTION"

Lol

But that's exactly what the DNC have people believing. Not that Russia released some emails they (supposedly) hacked but that Russia actually hacked like the voting machines and changed results.

what like with a cloth? lol

t. stonetear

I have a liberal democrat friend who claims that Russia hacked the DNC, then released 100% fake emails.

The DNC wasn't hacked. The info was leaked.

Bussing people from district to district and having them vote multiple times is ballot stuffing. The DNC did this.

The rest of it, i agree.

You seem really really triggered. Are you LITERALLY SHAKING right now?

And how many illegal immigrants does your country have?

According to the CIA, which has spent the better part of its existence overthrowing legitimately elected governments.

No, that would have been the electoral college.

>THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

About what, preciesly? The Russian is always lying. It shouldn't come as a surprise.

>THEY KILLED A MILLION SYRIANS TO BACK THEIR BITCH BOY ASSAD.

Who is the only legitimate lawful authority in the region, regardless of however poor a job he did before, its up to him to stop the deadly rebellion and jihad present in his nation.

>American political party exposed for corruption
HURR MUH RUSSIANS ARE FUCKING US

the hill shills are going full nuclear meltdown.

Someone please add Finland ball as the 6th panel, displaying enthuasiasm and some military hardware.