WHAT IS HE DOING?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What delay ?

shitposting

What did he mean by this?

>WHAT IS HE DOING?
realizing that Russians aren't communists anymore and we're supposed to be fighting the globalists

What delay is he talking about? I'm lost here

He meant on "da lay", Putin got wimmenz at the party Trump was invited to.

OMG WW3

DID PUTIN RESPOND?!

HABBENINGIN!!

>its real

Putin not retaliating to the sanctions by negrobama. That's what he meant.

>WHAT IS HE DOING?

Posting irrelevant shit on twitter to rile up retards as usual.

does russia have a regulated free market like america?

Take the cock out of your ass drumpf.

saving your fucking ass from nuclear annihilation you retarded piece of shit.

Go suck on Soros' and Michelle Obama's dicks.

Delay of Hillary Clintons trial so king nigger can't pardon her
Digits of truth

Didn't Russia vote for the Israel resolution in UN? What type of chess is this?

Causing butthurt

Why he cant just stop sucking dicks from liders with strong personlaity? is that the actitude of a true alpha? a true lider? Does he thinks politics are the same than business? that you have to suck bigwigs' balls before be one of them? serioulsy this man is unpredectible but one thing is for sure, he seemed more alpha than he really is. He has knelt infront of the jewish and the russian in less than 2 days.

I like how Obama is just gonna have his last chimpout before he has to leave the White House. What a shitty "leader" that fucker was.

you retards really deserve the globalists, how can you blame (((them))) when you are begging for it all the time.

SHITPOSTING

SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF

looks like nothing

King nigger and his leftist pawns want to attack the right and Russia, so Trump is picking his side now, and standing firm.

HAHAHA

ABSOLUTE MADMAN CALLING OBONGO ON HIS SHIT

This. It's not complicated.

Although I wonder why he posts about it on his twitter. Maybe he's signalling to Putin that things'll change once he's president. Or maybe he just posts whatever he feels like without giving a fuck. I honestly never could tell.

and yet shills are afraid of the chinese

how more cucked can you get

it's not that deep - He posts what he wants media to talk about

What delay? What does the madman mean?

democrats and liberals are afraid of china, but want war with russia

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

Trump is going to use social media as a means of communication with the average american, a middle finger to the media to show them he doesn't need them during his presidency. So he has to keep his twitter account interesting posting regularly.

LAMO Obongo fags on suicide watch.

congratulating putin on not taking the negro's bait.

He's ignoring the liberals, which is clearly the best way to deal with them

>lider
Dumb libcuck

not toasting supreme version of meme

King Nigger BTFO once again, SAD

israel dosent expect russian support so they dont care they expect usa support and got snubbed

>not a single link in the thread.

unitedstatians never learn, do they

Why do liberals have such a hate boner for Russia? I don't get it. Why is being friendly with Russia bad?

Winning

its pinned on his twitter account faggot, go check for yourself

Kek

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890?lang=en

This and when in their desperation they beome violent you just point out their hipocrisy and deal with them acordingly.

Ultimate r3dpi//

It's right on his twitter, Vlad.

>Why do liberals have such a hate boner for Russia?
Because they can never be to blame for their own shortcomings. It always has to be "someone else's fault". And that someone else right now is Russia.

>i dont have any argument so im gonna act like a nazi english grammar with someone from a non anglocountry.

pretty smart.

also Im not a libcuck, im just saying he isnt showing the same persona he did in the pre elections.

CTR you lost, get over it.

>unitedstatians
this isn't a thing, stop acting like a spic

Butthurt liberals!

everyone lost except Russia and Trump's business.

Is Obama literally throwing a tantrum?

He seems to be doing nothing but trying to ruin things since Trump won

Bongo is trying to bait Putin into a situation where he can paint him as the bad guy.

Yes he is. He was always pro israel and aginst antirussian shilling.
You're full of shit.

He really said this what the fuck ?

They don't know what they want.

He's reassuring everyone that in fact the power drama of king nigger is really happening for real, and that Putin has in fact to just wait out until Trump becomes president

hes shitting on Obama

based Trump is trolling them now

>obama tries his best to poison the well and ruin all relations he can
>putin and netanyahu just ignore him
>trump says just wait a few weeks

This is so awesome

shitlibs on suicide watch

you must be the only one on earth who thinks he hasnt changed his speech.

He is literally jumping up and down on his desk screeching

Well you're the only on this board who thinks he has. Either you havent been following the campaign or yoh're genuinely retarded.

god i love this shitposter in chair, he even pinned it.

I hope he can persuade putin to get a twitter account.

HE PINNED IT

THE FUCKING MADMAN

>implying there ever was the slightest chance a leader like Putin would lose his shit over some chest-beating nigger like Obongo
nice try though king nigger

>you need to suck obamas dick
It's funny how liberals are only patriotic when it benefits them. They're just Jew-lite.

it's supposed to be mildly derogatory..

>He pinned the tweet

Russian/American alliance confirmed.

>tfw the (((shills))), Kikes and general traitors who've descended on Sup Forums asking "how will Sup Forums recover" still STILL S T I L L think Trump isn't going to blow the fucking socks off Israel

This is too glorious.

Jews want revenge for the pogroms.

It's happening

Does anyone have that comic where russiaball and americaball fuse into a giant vodka swilling ball with an AR while the other countries run in fear?

>Well you're the only on this board who thinks he has
sure thats why now 50% of pol is talking shit about him for supporting Israel.

also probably while watching the debates I missed the part where he said he was going to be sucking putin's balls on public everyother day.

I am literally giggling like a faggot right now

>I hope he can persuade putin to get a twitter account.

Pls god make this happen

Sup Forums hated Russia for years and it wasn't until a few months ago there was a 180. Same for Isreal. If Trump said he loved the Congo Sup Forums would change its mind on that too.

peace

>hacked our elections

I don't like our President-elect taking sides with a foreign nation against our current President. Whether he agrees or not, he should either support our current President or keep his mouth shut.

This is crass, juvenile, and very un-dignified. And I a say that as a 100% Trump supporter.

We know you're using "everyone" for psyop's sake.

hurr muh gud buddy pooty toots

You sound like a 100% cuck.

>on delay
>on da lay
>andele!

Trump confirmed for Mexican double agent

This was 27D basketball by Obama. He made trump make the choice of either cucking to Putin or making him play a tough guy to keep the sanctions up

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He's being a gentleman and supporting Putin's calm response to Obama's brash move. Amazing that Obama/Hillary camp are acting do erratically and the "unstable" leaders are behaving with a level of restraint and decorum.

Why it's always mostly Americans sucking Russian dick?

presidential level trolling.

And I don't like our current President doing everything he can to make our President-Elect's victory look illegitimate.

Nah, fuck Obama and his desperate idiocy.

He didn't kick the 35 US diplomats out in Russia.

Your next president is undermining your government and its institutions..

what is his endgame?

Why are liberals so angry and butt-hurt about this? Don't they want world peace and butterflies and rainbows? I don't understand who's the fascist now

Trump is playing it right. It's pretty obvious what Obama is doing with all of these moves.

Trump says play it cool and he'll sort it out when he gets in. Now, if Obama doesn't get the desired result from all of these moves, what might he do so he does get the desired result?

Is this what he is referencing in the tweet?