...Well, Sup Forums?

...Well, Sup Forums?

That boy ain't right.

they all kinda do

2 on the left. I've never met a redneck so I don't know. And the police officer doesn't scare me.

The nigger

All of them are disgusting and dangerous, they're not pure Japanese like I am.

Horsey scares me because he is getting more delusional by the day and may one day snap inside the building of LA Times.

hip hop and rap

the two on the right

Probably left depending on weather. People who conceal their faces with hoodies unless its cold/raining are often dangerous.

Negro is the only one whose right hand i dont see, he may hide a weapon while others are unarmed.

I don't get it. What point's he trying to make?

None because they aren't punching me in the face or trying to hurt me

None of them do.
God may have created man, but it was Samuel Colt that made them equal.

Only one with his hand in his pocket

what is the point of this picture

They all do

Im a pussy

>living in china while being 100% japanese

really just depends if they have a gun or not

All of them except the cop.

I live in a rural area, I've spent enough time around rednecks and hillbillies to know they're on the same tier of humanity as gangbangers.

Latino and the nigger.

Why do they all look really sad and disappointed?

None

He's telling us he's afraid of rednecks and police.

All four

>1) I'm more likely to be mugged/violently attacked by him than any of the others, looks like a mouthbreather

>2) Looks like a gang member, I've seen people who look exactly like this stab another man for looking at him wrong outside of a bar

>3) Looks like a moron southerner, just as dangerous as any idiot of any race

>4) The one I'm least afraid of, but being part of the blue mafia means he is above legal reproach if he decides to do something wrong
Is Horsey retarded?

>104998593
That good old boy looks just like my cousin. I'm gonna have to send him this comic.

My fear increases the further you go to the left, and decreases [but doesn't entirely go away] the further you go to the right.

Why are "progressives" comfortable with drawing Rednecks as genetically inferior people?

None of them. What do you take me for, some kind of pussy?

>the nigger
>the cop
If your face is hidden at all, I am less inclined to trust you. If I can't see your whole face, I can't be sure of your intentions.

The nigger and the cop, notice how they redneck is the only one allowed to drawn in a goofy caricature like manner while the other have more reserved and somewhat respectful disposistions, it is certainly clear who scares the artist

Rap and country

Mostly 1 and 3, but I guess they all have the potential to be shitty people.

the cop because his head is shaped so weirdly

Notice that the black and the beaner are relatively normal looking in terms of facial dimensions, the beaner even has a cross

Meanwhile the redneck is fat and ugly and has a CSA cap while the cop is a cop

So if you're afraid of the two on the left then you're a mean racist and if you're afraid of the two on the right then you are a good goy

A) This is a great political comic.
B) The cop does, because I'm happy to fight my own fights but I can't touch the system and come out clean.

I wouldn't want to cross any of them on a bad day.

The nigger is clearly hiding a pistol in that pocket, and he's wearing a hoody for no reason whatsoever.

They're getting arrested by the cop.

I have aspergers and social anxiety so all of them

Rednecks aren't dangerous, just often retarded

3rd guy isn't scary, he looks confused or bothered

That Alt Right redneck reaching for his gun.

He might pull a Dylan Roof

>Law-abiding citizen, so I don't have to worry about the police. Also white
>2nd Amendment-loving white, so don't fear a fellow 2A-loving redneck
>Can shoot uppity wetbacks if necessary
>Can shoot uppity nigger if necessary
Nothing scares me.

Ill shoot you on sight

Stop posting low topic threads. The nigger on the far left is more likely to rob me.

really activated my kidneys

That is probably because you are a violent nigger.

>all are wearing hats besides the cop
>all have round faces except the cop
>you can see the eyes (windows to the soul) of all of them besides the cop

>mfw im the only one smart enough to realize this

but yeah fuck the police.

lol a mick who trusts the cops
must be a shill

None of them.

Irish cops are great.

Notice the difference between how he draws the hick and the spic/nigger

Hick is made overweight, teeth showing with a downward sloping mouth, tilted head, unkempt hair/facial hair and eye creases. Meanwhile the spic and nigger are drawn to look completely sane other than their outfits

None of them really. They just look like normal cunts.

Hoodie up is a little unusual, but he's got a slack posture and a hand in his pocket anyway, so he's not immediately looking for a fight.

hahahah
ha

breh, we dont like cops here.

Kells masterrace reporting in

>Black guy
>Can't see his face
>Hand in his pocket
>Black people get mad at anything and nothing

That one. I pass all the rest on a every day walk in my "racially diverse" town.

>mfw im the only one smart enough to realize this

fuck off retard, I saw that too doesn't mean I'm going to write a post about it. Seems I'm the one with higher intelligence

HE'S TRYING TO GRAB A GUN!

>tackle him on the floor
>pin him

STOP RESISTING

The Kikes wants to make sure that all inferior mestizos and niggers look good while whitey looks weak.

the last one, i could punch others, but cop could shoot me lol

That Trump win mind-broken him. He's just going to get worse. It might be a good thing to push him over the edge, so there would be a reason for the police/Trump's newly-formed anti-leftist radical squads (modeled after Philippino prez's death squads) to "shut him down".
>Give Trump's RWDS the reason to kill him

number 2 scares me the most

I have a well paid job. U mad?

none. i only fear my own self losing control.

yeah if you like corruption

lel low level chimp like you trying to talk to a genius like me is hilarious.

stay pleb, Ahmed

The two in the middle look sad.

Trayvon looks like he's jogging in autumn.

The cop is a cop.

If I had to pick any of them, it'd be middle left because he looks like he's in a gang with the bandana and tattoos.

That's how you know not to do dumb shit to them. Cops should have the right to shoot your dumb ass for trying shit, it's black people that refuse to understand this.

>Looks like a moron southerner, just as dangerous as any idiot of any race

I just don't understand why people on the Internet are always shitting on southern folk. Have y'all never met any or what? Southerns are good people.

>[mugs you in spanish]

Good one Yusuf.

If any of these guys were in my neighborhood at night, I'd be pretty spooked.

They are great. They are just lazy pricks who dont bother anyone.

Never had a problem with one in my life.

CHAIKA

> they are all male

Wow how sexist.

>If I had to pick any of them, it'd be middle left because he looks like he's in a gang with the bandana and tattoos.

That's a very common style for all not white people in my area. It's degenerate, especially on women but that's how it be. Went to a wawa yesterday and my cashier was a bull dyke trying to pass herself off as a man.

Crazy fucked up times we livin' in.

Why would I be scared of the village people ?

Not at all. my dad came from that shithole only to become a Pharmacist :^)

You must be a Gypsy from Dublin or something

Yeah, put sunglasses on the cop to dehumanize him.

Left: Black dude wearing black on black clothes with his hand in his pocket. Scary.

2nd from left: Again, dark clothing/cargo pants, and lots of bling jewelry usually affiliated with gang/drug activity. Scary

2nd from right: Trashy looking white guy wearing a hat (bill forward to keep sun out of eyes when working), wearing well-worn work jeans, a belt to hold his pants up and a sleeveless shirt. Clearly just a lower-working class guy on his way home from a hard day at work. Not scary.

Right: Well-groomed Police officer. Will probably shoot the two gang bangers on the left. Not scary.

red neck
Then the hispanic
then the black then the cop.
Rednecks are as prone to violence as the left two and have way more wild conspiracy theories and delusions of threat.

The cop is 99% likely to not be abusive, particularly if I'm asian or white.

I'm not scared of any of them since law enforcement is on the scene.

>wearing a hood in daylight
>concealed hands
>from a group that commits more crimes

>has a cross so we know he follows the word of christ and therefore isnt violent

>has a confederacy hat on but im white so he wont hurt me
>doubtful id ever run into someone like him anyways

>guy who has a sworn duty to protect citizens

The Mexican.

Niggers don't attack unless in groups.
Rednecks are reactionary creatures.
Cops... well, I'm not an idiot.

Mexicans are the only ones who will attack, shoot and kill you by themselves. Mexicans, because of their environment and mixed, worse genetics, and, because of their often short stature, are very likely to lash out. That's not even mentioning the language barrier which no self-respecting human (unless you're a genius and just learn languages, that's fine) would ever humiliate themselves enough to tear down.

Atleast niggers understand their situation most of the time. Their lack of family helps to educate the nigger with experience often beyond their years (learning to sell or work at early ages).

The Mexican is told that the family is the most important thing from an early age, and often have a family to back it up. They end up like stupid, useless bears that can't hunt or survive because of their lack of experience, so they take to robbing and murder much easier. Anything to protect their "familia"

CHIs and Rednecks are mostly harmless if you don't fuck with them or their communities. Police may harass you but niggers will murder you over a watch.

> scares
U wot m8

probably the mestizo drug dealer

>second from the left
>being scared of vanilla ice

>three retards and a fag
The nigger.

>who scares you?

No one.
But that nigger looks suspicious.

I'm white, so I'm safe with the two on the right.

Honestly, the first three, cause Bubba Ray -might- be a bit out of it, the other two are obviously criminals. Cops don't scare me cause I'm not a nigger.

the nigger
the spiks somewhat

in that case you should be afraid of yourself since thats the most likely thing to kill you

All of them. Cute how they gave the black guy an innocent expression though.

The African-American man, I'm just kidding, the nigger

Nigger and wetback.

The two on the left and the Nazi fetishist on the right. Seriously, leather convention is two doors down on the left

>pharmacist
He isnt doing that well.