As you probably know, there is a lot of controversy about Trump supporting Israel, even though it was obvious...

As you probably know, there is a lot of controversy about Trump supporting Israel, even though it was obvious, as he said it over and over in his campaign.

I don't want to start this fight here, because what such augment do is not really about the subject, but to make Trump unfitting in your eyes.

If you currently ask yourself why or who would ever want that, just look at the threads they do ( is a good example).

>shitty half-made memes
>Drumpf
>" White Americans are just fucking idiots"

Guess.

Look Isreal, you're fucking finished.

Just not yet.

We gotta save you for last, until then we'll let you live. I know this, Trump knows this, the whole world knows this

I don't want to argue about that now. The fact is that the controversy here is more than what it first seems.

Kikes will be dealt with when we fucking feel like it. Count your shekels until we come.

Is Bibi sick of the Jews being pedophile cannibals so he's trying to clean up their act?

was meant for

he always supported Israel idk whats surprising to you

Exactly, it isn't, but someone is pushing this narrative.

No, and please discuss in the thread's subject. Thank you.

Did you read what I said?

So you admit you guys are pedophile cannibals then?

Yes user we are pedophiles and cannibals.
Can you read what I said for fuck's sake?

well satan

thing is he will fuck israel over in the long run

sry shlomo but you meddle to much in domestic and foreign policy :(

But that is not the point I am trying to make. I made this thread to inform that CTR is raiding us again. Just look at OP.

White Christian Americans are naïve. IQ wise they're not deficient

>reading jew words ever

You must be new here. Tear down that wall yid. #openbordersforisrael

I know they're trying to bait us into dropping Trump. This isn't news. Ya'll gotta stop eating kids though that's so nasty

OhMyGodHowDidYouKnowI'mJewish?
Litreally READ, JUST FUCKING READ FOR ONCE

>People who speak against Trump supporting israel are now CTR guys!

Pathetic attempt at subversion, that's why people hate your kind.

>I know they're trying to bait us into dropping Trump. This isn't news.
Then help me spread the truth and get Sup Forums informed on the situation.

> Ya'll gotta stop eating kids though that's so nasty

We don't. Most mohelim are not willing to do it, unlike in the past.

Just look at They are fucking obvious.

look friend

if its not spammed all over the place like when CTR was literally paid to shitpost then there is no issue

if there is no shitposting by the OP or his collaborators than its fine to

people need to look at trump and realize he isnt perfect and talk about it

the pic might explain the diversification of threads in the past months

and honestly the narrative i hate the most is the one of israel is right wing therefore they are our greatest ally

as long as your diaspora meddles in the afairs of foreign nations and by proxy by the states you are just jewing people

You need to realize CTR are an organization, that has tactics and planned attacks. They learn from mistakes the more they shill, and will use everything they have.

dude they dont do shit for free they arent like us the fuck you on about

Trump is not perfect, nobody is. But the fact is that the people that make theses threads are anything but Trump supporters. Just like you said in your first post, it was obvious, at least for the people who actually followed him.

And we do indeed try very hard to bring the diaspora to Israel, if it makes things any better.

That thread has a point he's fucking up a lot lately and not "clearing the swamp" like promised

Because they are paid. Hillary didn't create CTR. The DNC did.

Because he isn't even in office yet?

This. Jews having their own nation helps keep their big noses out of ours and they're definitely the closest middle-eastern type to being human so they might as well expand their influence there.

Maybe they'll even come around and get on board before their number comes up. It could happen.

>tells us to stop falling for the bait
>falls for the bait
Come on man.

yeah and look how it worked out for them

great strategy, they would have better chances to pray away the gay in people than to correct the record in this site.

>try very hard to bring the diaspora to Israel

yeah thats bullshit the westerners might not realize that but slavs and balkanites do

we have our diaspora all over europe and they dont integrate and dont assimilate and dont plan to return yet like you visit the homelands every once a while

you jews are to urbanized to just move to one place and even if you would move all to Israel dual citizenship's
and means of travel of the 21cetury would always leave a chance to hop into a plane and relocate to the states or any country at any time

Trying to get bumps, nothing personal.

We do try to get the diaspora to here though.

it will never work man and thats a burden you have to live with.

It does though. More and more from the diaspora come, with increasing numbers each year.

yes but in the long run there will still remain a diaspora that will continue the current practices

thats what diasporas do they are tribalistic and nationalistic, even the Armenians in France are kiking the french against the turks for ages now.

that is the nature of human beings

however when a diaspora meddles in foreign and domestic policy or tries to change the native culture or civil order that is a problem.