Timeline

How the fuck did we end up in the best timeline?

Like I'm 100% sure this was going to be the Clinton timeline but something unnatural happened.

>the best timeline
haha this is just the beginning of the end

>tfw it seems like the first time in my life where I can turn it all around
>tfw getting a gf feels possible and not a act of god like it was in 2014
>things are looking up
>tfw it feels like anything is possible
>mfw manic episode and pure coca powder in my coffee

feels good feeling good

Japan Moved north closer to russia, NZ and aus moved around, cuba is 3x bigger, russia got bigger, mongolia over took tibet, canada's ice melted. there is no more north pole. a bunch of new countries

welcome to new time line

We jumped to this timeline through sheer force of will, with a little help from Kek and the power of his digits.

Looks like kek is in this thread. Will 2017 be the year I'm blessed with gf?

>How the fuck did we end up in the best timeline?
U know teh answer.

Truths!

>Trump won
>sjws and feminists are dead
>blm is even a bigger joke
>niggers are the ones getting cucked by white men now left and right
>we're getting digits all over the place

It can't be any better desu

Is dat OC?

Gibsmedat

>best timeline
delet this...

nice digits

Praise kek

Memes. Either that or time-travelling wizards. Or both.

Yeah, sorry about that. I flipped a switch or something. My bad. This timeline will be okay. You'll see wafflebro.

>Drittes Reich lost the war
>best timeline

Concentrated autism can move mountains

That might be somewhat accurate. Hush hush. Nothing to be concerned about.

It's like that episode of Star Trek Next Generation where the ship slips through a worm hole and everything changes but only Woopie Goldberg notices. Someone fro the future has gone back and changed something in the past to change our time line. I suspect the market crash in the 20s was never supposed to happen. It was made to happen to wipe out Trump's grandfather's fortune so he would have to start over, instilling an intense ambition in the family leading to a Trump presidency. In the original time line someone, probably Clinton, must have set the world on a course to destruction and division. We were probably too divided and backwards when the aliens showed up.

checked

Not exactly. I'd liken it to Farscape more than anything. Maybe some time travel to deliver messages that fuck up the future. Maybe some lizard people. Maybe some military types. Some brain surgery and mental experimentations going on. Maybe some other stuff. Farscape is the one you wanna go with. Much better. Very anti-lizard people.

BUILD

>believing the kike facade

kek

Nothing will beat the Hitler won timeline.

I've been there, its beautiful.

SHADILAY!

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Through deep mediation.

Be sure to keep a USB drive with videos of Trump winning the presidency on you at all time.

Thank you Kek!

Eliminate lefties!
With zero prejudice!

t. doesnt understand English.
niggrer

Have you heard the theory that when you die, you just get transported to another universe. So you never experience death, you might experience other's death's but never your own.

>Something caused us all to die election night.
>Timetraveling Russians save the world from Clinton annihilation

I prayed and meditated my way out of the september WW3 timeline

The fall is going to be just as glorious

For you

No

You know, I was driving near the southern border last week and I realized that I could still see your shithole country from ground level. That's a problem.

BRIDGES

I died many years ago freind.

>get a gf
>they are still shitty 2016 gfs

#pwned