/islam/ Islam general

This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGOyEt5szM0
irinnews.org/analysis/2014/04/24/islamic-law-and-rules-war
youtu.be/wUVBB3hc0Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EYE

L
O
V
E

ISLAM!!!

you baited those guys with this exact same post for 20 times already

good thread

Yes, every fucking time, stop doing this. Or don't also ateist spor.

Fuck off dirty mudshit.
DEUS VULT

Kill all muslims no hesitation.

Crusades soon.

>no hesitation.
Not even a little?

ahem

not even a little

Aww m8

Salam alikum brother. The kuffar shall soon realise the merits of Islam and rid their lands of all degenarcies like femisism, sexual perversion, pothead culture and LGBT nonsese through our blessed faith.

How do we deal with Israel? Seems like they want to occupy the Palestinians until the end of time while they are home to no state

mashALLAH well said brother.
Allahu Akbar

Why Muslims don't trust themselves?

Why would they?

>beheadings
not in islam
>burning people alive
burning any living thing is seen as a sin.
>female genital mutilation
a cultural practice that is practiced in Christian countries of Subsaharan Africa just as much as in Muslim communities
>hostage taking
???
>Honor killings
A South Asian cultural practice that has been done for thousands of years prior to Islam
>slavery
Islam actually discouraged slavery, however slavery in the Islamic world =/= Slavery in the Western world. In Islam, if you want to have slaves, you have to pay for their wedding, feed them well, take care of them and their children, etc.
Islam didn't ban slavery because it was a common practice at the time. It did, however, make it so that slaves were too much of a hassle to take care of.
>oppression of women
Islam actually helped millions of women as it was born in a time where burying your daughters was a common practice. Islam raised the status of women overall.
>jihad
Literally means "self-betterment through struggle". Jihad simply means tackling things that astray you away from being closer to God. 99% of the time it means to work on internal things. The colloquial Western definition of "jihad" to mean aggressive fighting is called "lesser jihad" in the Islamic world and is only meant to be used in self defense.
>pedophilia
Islam does not encourage nor permit pedophilia. Aisha was in her late teens/early twenties when she married.
>rape
Completely forbidden even in times of war.

>Aisha was in her late teens/early twenties when she married.

One of the LEAST reprehensible thing about islams is its open paedophilia

We all know it m8, just own up

it always makes me happy when i see this pic

Aleikum assalam-u kadir bin ithak brothers, insha-Allah we will eradicate degenerate ways of the Europe, insha-Allah we will make their women pious Moslem and throw their homosexual leaning males from on top of the Eiffel-ü kıbl tower-Allah. By the time 2050 Europe will be Moslem city Allahu keriim al bin hakk.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGOyEt5szM0

Educate yourself before you speak.

The myth that Aisha was 6 or 10 or whatever when she married was started by Islamic clerics hundreds of years after the fact. They wanted to find a way to justify their own pedophilia so they conjured up the myth to say that their fucked up pedophilia is just "sunnah" (way of the Prophet).
And of course anti-Islamic Westerners jumped at the chance to propagate the myth even further to try to discredit the religion.

>not supporting the beheadings
Kys, kafir

Takbir

Islam will dominate the world inshallah

There is no compulsion in religion.

Will the west ever fully accept Muslim culture?

Islam doesn't call pedophilia ''pedophilia'', they let old people to take 9 year brides, how is that not pedophilia? Do you know islam better than the islamist scholars.

Forbidden to do anything to women of other muslims.

Islam calls the era before it the ignoracy era and they say people used to bury their children because they were girls yet Muhammad gets to marry a rich old woman, a trader. And after the islam women ''acquired the right'' to be the property of men. This is just basic islamist propaganda.

Honor killings are in everywhere in middle east. Did you know a family (kurdish tribe) from diyarbakır shot a woman one of their own because she attended to a singing contest on media?

Female genital mutilation is basically one of the most cruel things and it is being done in muslim countries and not western civ. i think proves something

Burning people alive is justified by isis as they say US burns people by burning them. You can't fight ISIS in islamic knowledge level, everything they do is based from hadiths and quran.

Beheadings and other cruel shit are in hadiths.

Basically islam went to shit around 12th, 13th century because some scholars called reasonable people like Avicenna and Farabi kafir because of both political and religious reasons.

And tl;dr islam is bad. Anyone who researches more than little will see how things you said are just empty arguments.

Soon

Any no one believes your Islam LARPing.

Please tell us all how No True Muslim would do any of these things....

Idiot

Wallahi religion is religion brother, we must obey what Allah and his prophet Mohammad said, insha-Allah we will turn every European women into Moslem and make them our wives, and every male kuffar shal suffer the long drop from the new Eiffel-u towr-bin Allah.

Correction. US burns people by burning* them.

> rid their lands of all degenarcies like femisism, sexual perversion, pothead culture and LGBT nonsese

Im not Muslim but i agree with you.

I mean BOMBING

No matter how much evidence I show you otherwise you won't change your mind. I don't need to explain myself to you any further. This is me to invading Crusaders.
You just said ISIS has knowledge in Islamic level. There's no hope for you.

So what should I be? A Sunni faggot who fucks goats and sucks Saudi cock? Or a Shia dumbass who fucks sheep and takes orders from Iran?

I don't expect hope from islamists. Yet these are all true. You can play the three monkeys, it doesn't change facts. You realize i live in Turkey?

I am exposed to this shit at daily level.

>I don't need to explain

Mohammad was a moron and those who continue to follow his teachings are even bigger morons

>implying people don't actually worship sex
Come on now, Muhammad. This is why black populations are rising so fast in the West.

>The amount of German flags in this thread

Thanks Merkel

Even in warfare, Muslims are ordered to have humanity.
"In a famous decree, Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, told his military commander: “Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for guidance on the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies; do not kill a woman, a child, or an aged man; do not cut down fruitful trees; do not destroy inhabited areas; do not slaughter any of the enemies’ sheep, cow or camel except for food; do not burn date palms, nor inundate them; do not embezzle (e.g. no misappropriation of booty or spoils of war) nor be guilty of cowardliness…You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.""

irinnews.org/analysis/2014/04/24/islamic-law-and-rules-war

This is the true Islam. What ISIS is doing is not reflective of it. Literalist interpretations of violent verses that reject contextual nature of the Quran =/= knowledge of the religion.

>Islam general

I haven't been here in a while. What has this board become?

You can't do shit with your tiny axe.

Fuck off

With my axe and scimitar I will purge every invader into oblivion. Your pathetic crusaders are fledglings.

Fact that you are saying that this is true islam doesn't make it one. I bet you know quran talks about the turban just in 3 verses and they are all lost in translation from the arabic. Yet the hadiths give clear orders about how it should be interpreted. Same hadiths for example say that world is flat etc. Shia muslims do things differently and sunnis do differently and other sect do differently, then which one is the real islam? I am instisting on this, you are just brainwashed about islam. I could cite you sources but all i read was in Turkish. Also irin news funds:

Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation

Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency

United Nations Foundation

European Asylum Support Office

Swiss Lottery

What you cited as source is just a site to make muslims more moderate. Just like they do in turkey.

Forget the irin news bullshit. Just look at the quote itself.

Not all hadiths are valid. Many of them came hundreds of years after the fact.

Obviously there are going to be different interpretations of the Quran, like any book.

But there's a clear distinction between a valid and an invalid interpretation. If I read Harry Potter and I told you that it's about raising awareness for deforestation you'd look at me like I was crazy.

idno man that guy's argument boils down to "isnt it wierd no one said anything at first?"

Look, even quran has basic flaws, in one verse it says don't go to Muhammed's house after a certain time, he gets uncomfortable for god's sake. I mean just this verse should convince people that this is not real. Also i was talking about the valid hadiths. Like i said i can not cite sources to you right now because all i read was in Turkish but don't be blind to this kind of things.

Also how things i said is related to your example? I was giving direct example and you cited one verse. But there is more than that.

For example cite a source about things happened before the islam. Like that burying girls thing. Like i said the arguments you are using against me is just shit to make muslims more moderate. That is the reason why Turkey gone to half-shit and not full shit like Saudi Arabia and Iraq and other shit holes.

You are just fooling yourself.

If that's all you got from that speech then you seriously need to work on your comprehension.

Go look up more lectures from Adnan Ibrahim. We Muslims have this belief that every 100 years, someone with a vast knowledge and understanding is born and he helps guide Muslims on the right path. Adnan Ibrahim is without a doubt in my mind, the one to do it.

Also you haven't answered my other sentences. We are just moving on from one of them.

>Look, even quran has basic flaws, in one verse it says don't go to Muhammed's house after a certain time, he gets uncomfortable for god's sake.

Verse # and Surah?

>For example cite a source about things happened before the islam. Like that burying girls thing. Like i said the arguments you are using against me is just shit to make muslims more moderate.

No, you fool. I am trying to de-legitimize the extremists. This is not me trying to pander or make Muslims seem "less extreme". If that's what you are getting out of this then you are imposing your own insecurities onto my words, which is up to you to solve, not me. I am simply showing what Islam is.

>Also you haven't answered my other sentences

What would you like me to answer?

AHZAB Suresi 53, i don't know what the english translation of ahzab, i think you can find it easily tho.

For them bottom part. All i am saying is that you are saying you are trying to de-legitimize extremist but in reality you can not fight against them on itikadi level (i don't know that words translation, google couldn't translate.) Attacking personally to me doesn't prove anything.

Anything i said could be good. I mean i don't have much time i need write an essay but your arguments were too typical.

21*

Also i have no intention of making people not believe in islam. What i support is that islam needs a hardcore reform just like the western civilization did and face it's brutalness. But they killed every single person who said anything contradictiory to islam in Turkey and i don't really expect anything from other countries. And you trying to prove that arguments even if they were real are just too little progress. I mean in Turkey people start with the knowledge you say and move to extremism. That is why i am strongly against it.

The Quran was sent down in stages, and this one tells people not to bother the Propet too much. What's wrong with it?

Also I wasn't trying to attack you personally. What I was saying is that you might have personal grievances that cause you to view my words a certain way. The fact that you think I'm pandering in any way shows you might have some insecurities, which is perfectly fine because we all have insecurities at the end of the day. Just need to work on them.

>All i am saying is that you are saying you are trying to de-legitimize extremist but in reality you can not fight against them on itikadi level

That is your opinion. I believe anyone can change their mind if you show them the right path.

I feel that I've answered all of your questions. Just be specific and ask them if you don't agree. I'm doing my physics HW at the moment.

You are confusing the actions of people with the religion. If I write a book that says "there is no compulsion in religion" and people choose to kill others anyway, how does that make me responsible?
Humans will always be violent regardless of what some book says.

> A L L A H U A K B A R

*explodes*

How it is normal for a HOLY BOOK which was written by literally GOD itself and claims that it will deliver it message universally says guys, don't go to muhammed's house, he is getting uncomfortable? You asked for sure and verse i gave it to you now you are denying?

Nope you just can not. Even the westeners joining ISIS i think proves my point.

About the insecurities, i am saying that this arguments you use against me? I see them on daily level. Turkish education system pumps these ideas. This is just basic defense mechanism for ''muslims''. I am not saying that you are pandering anything, it is something you learned, i am saying that things you learned are pandering with you.

You can answer the burying girls part.

That is right, but not an answer to my sentence. I mean those people who try to reformise islam was muslims too, Bahriye Üçok which was killed in 1990 by Hezbollah was a graduate from faculty of Theology. I think i made the sentence faulty.

Turkish terrorist

How do prayers work far from the equator, when there is very little night in the summer so the morning prayer is obscenely early?

Hey guys. What do you think of PewDiePie's new video?

> youtu.be/wUVBB3hc0Co [Watch from 9:00]

If you're so world religion, why was it only addressed now how people in northern latitudes should behave during the month of Ramadan?

What fucked religion bans dog saliva? wtf man?

a world religion wouldn't have pretty much middle east and eurasian-based commandments without stipulations for the new world.

Muhammad was just a man who had a dream of a brighter, united, middle east with the charisma and monetary resources to do so.

They don't. Clerics find a cover and that's it. Think about fasting, how muslims in northern Sweden do that?

>>beheadings
>not in islam

the verse no complusion in religion does not contradict other jihad verses for example if offensive jihad was waged and a country was captured and conversion or jizya or death was imposed on the people of the book, if someone chose jizya we must not hate him for it or compel him to convert.

Not much actually, he's gotten funnier than before

Also why am i arguing against people who live in US and UK? Why don't you guys go back to live islam in UAE or Kuwait or Saudi Arabia eh?

>pothead culture
What's wrong with pot?

this board is intended primarily for white people, an institution of voluntary shitskinism like islam is not permitted

>pedophilia is forbidden
>rape is forbidden
I'm gonna need a source for that.

You actually thing that these countries are fully islamic? they don't even apply sharia fully and dont even follow the commandment of removing the kuffar from the arabian peninsula

think*

Yeah they are only half islamic. Why not go live in a fully islamic one instead of fucking United Kingdom.

I mean dude, believe whatever false things you want, but know that all reactionary movements got deleted from the face of the earth in the end.

Now i need to go write an essay.

Religions are all retarded
answer me this
1-)Why the fuck almighty god send his orders to retarded sandpeople every single time? He could send it to fucking roman emperor or attila or whoever is ruling the earth during that period and it would reach lot more people without the rape and pillaging and whatever.
2-)Why the fuck muhomad or whoever is the last prophet? shits changing extremely fast its (((current year))) now and we should still try to live by the rules written by a bedevi 1500 years ago? Who lived in desert and havent seen any other terrain? Who fucked underages, married 2 digit wominz? Who pillaged like a barbarian, bribed tribe leaders with the pillage? Who added "dont fuck my wife after i die" in the book he claims will lead the humanity to heaven forever? no.
3-)WTF is up with the god telling same stories over and over again? cant he make new shit up?
4-)If allah is not an alien, why are we on this earth? he claims he knows everyting we did, will do and says he decides what we do, if we believe in him, and also says will burn us in hell for eternity. that shit does 0 sense.
well i got lot more but idgaf right now. there is a god, a creator, but we cannot understand him, thats it.

studying abroad

Religion was made to control people and u believe beacuse your family told u to do it

It smells fucking awful and makes you lazy.

Islam is anti nationalistic and communist. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

>>Why the fuck almighty god send his orders to retarded sandpeople every single time?

He didn't. The "Angel" in the beginning of Mormon and Muslim beliefs could very well have been Satan. You have to ask yourself who disguised himself as an Angel in the bible?!

without killing me prove to me that allah is the one true god

Fuck you and your prophet

You're the enemies of the White Race , and the day we found a White Ethno-State will be the day when we will nuke you and the kikes

This thread is now a Jewish appreciation thread, because fuck mudslimes even Jews are preferable

Thanks goybro.

its not even a.. eh thing. wtf is beheading anyways? people were killing each other that way in the past and now just because isis barbarians behead people doesnt mean islam supports people to kill themselves by beheading. they fucking use fancy cameras and toyota cars then shall we say islam supports toyota?

No problem. Israel is a beautiful traditionalist country, by the way.

this is bullshit. islam doesnt tell people to stay in middle east and furthermore islam supports people to go other countries and show people the true humanity. i mean i know maybe u will laugh to me for that but there are some true examples of good muslims in the world. i mean who doesnt explode himself and who (..idk) do good stuff. i think there are a lot of ppl here who have a lot of good muslim friends.

But why do you guys want to live here exactly? Our left wing crazies don't come over to your countries to have big gay sex parties and curse god, yet your Islamist crazies come to our countries and ruin entire fucking towns. You aren't wanted here, if you don't integrate we hate you.

beheading is allowed in islam, whats wrong with it?