TICK

TICK
TOCK

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/two-huge-magma-chambers-spied-beneath-yellowstone-national-park
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian–Triassic_extinction_event#Volcanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all white people

fuck that, let california sink to the water instead

>mfw

honestly who tf cares like if planet x or some shit kills us all what does it matter? we cant stop it so we might as well welcome it.

fuk dis gay erf

>t. Christian gaylord

Please ignore him, I don't even know how he got a hold of the internet.

>doesn't even hit California

wtf I hate volcanos now

TICK
O
C
K

>mfw just outside the secondary Ash Zone in Chicago burbs

RIP HARAMBE

Me too, hell I've been wanting to move out of this god awful shit hole and lucky the 2 main areas I'm looking at are also just outside the danger zone.

who /killzone/ here?

>77
>All 7s get was trump wins.
>Trump will be 7 decades, 7 months, and 7 days old when he takes office.
>just went into the Hebrew year 5777
What did kek mean by all this...

The ashes and climate change will still kill everyone you fucking dumbass

Yes, this becomes a topic of discussion for a while every now and then once somebody like yourself watches some shitty YouTube documentary on Yellowstone but eventually people just drop it since there's fucking nothing anyone can do about it and nobody knows when it's actually going to erupt.

pro:
- leftists will stop complain ingabout climate change cause sky everywhere on earth is covered in ash and temperature rapidly drops
con:
- 9X% of humanity starves to death as we can't grow food anymore or dies in some other way (slight pro: rest of humanity will have extremly fertile ground once the sky clears because of all the ash)

that volcano is erupting, man

Do people actually live there?
I honestly can't name one single relevant city.

(((Cities))) are the bastion of degeneracy.

All the Based ranchers/farmers (aka the white people in the US) live there plus the Midwest.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

lol hows all that atheism been working out?

oh yeah your people are being exterminated

>yellowstone erupts
>kills of a bunch of red states
>democrats win every election forever because california and east coast remain unscathed

Do you think (((they))) would really sacrifice so many American lives for power?

>California and Detroit will be spared

>Hits mainly red states
Fuck

>the only white part of america gets btfo

fucking christ
>getting cucked by your own volcano

>6 billion years later...
>LOOKOUT here comes the sun

Of course (((they)) would. Look at what (((they're))) trying to do with Russia

You have it all backwards. Leftists and their pet Muslims hate Israel. It's the Religious Right that exists mostly in those states that would be affected by the volcano that believe we need to help Israel at all costs because after all, they're God's Chosen People.

Why cant the killzone be closer to the South?

>t. Liberal Californian

i pray that it kills half or more of caliphornia

Wyomingite here, can you all stop fucking acting like Yellowstone erupting is a remotely likely possibility? There has been no recorded irregular activity, and there would be earthquakes and smaller eruptions for months or even years before a big one.

and on that day nothing of value will be lost.

the entire bible belt is safe, those states have low pop and would remain red anyway.

Oh god what does this mean.

I think that picture is old too. They found a new chamber a while ago. If it goes off the whole world is fucked. Say goodbye to the sun for a year.
>sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/two-huge-magma-chambers-spied-beneath-yellowstone-national-park

that's pretty cool desu

can't wait to live on Saturn's moons

so that the white man will be able to conquer them

they gun die 2017

>chicago suburbs
>shit hole

Ohh boy are you in for a suprise once you leave

>tfw phoenix
A.. am I gonna make it? Im right on the edge.

TFW ur like 2 feet away from the secondary ashe zone in the UP

Well I just find Illinois all together horrible and can't wait to get out. But Cook county all together is shit.

Plus in my current city every thing is closing to become a mattress firm or video gambling cafe.

Hell my city council recently rejected building a new preschool because the city would rather reserve the land for more retail shops.

>said the increasingly-nervous man as he glanced outside the window for the fifth time that day, his fate sealed, his doom inevitable, his asshole clenched, and he exhausted, for every night as he lay in bed praying for sleep, two words would rattle and clatter around in his brain: kill... zone... kill... zone... kill... zone...--and he would mumble them in his sleep with fear in his voice as underneath him, not too far away, the Giant throbbed and pulsated in tune, waiting for the day it would prove the OP right.

Kill... zone...
Kill... zone...
Kill... zone...

i used to think the same. until I moved to Colorado, Southern California, Bloomington, IN.

Grass is always greener. Youll learn soon enough , it sucks everywhere

Yellowstone will not erupt because I don't want it to.

That's how it works. That's America. Democracy.

>it will literally eliminate the last bastion of white America
>it will eradicate the last white cities in America

Really makes you brain go tick tock.

Do (((they))) have the power to turn on Volcanoes?

I'm looking for a better climate, and better land features. I've lived in the Midwest all my life, is like to surround myself with something other than flat land and corn.

I've been looking at Pacific Northwest so I can see bodies of water bigger than a lake and and mountains.

NOT FAIR. CALIFORNIA UNAFFECTED. WIPE US ALL OUT PLEASE.

Does secondary ash zone get to live?

But user don't worry Cali is gonna get swallowed by the sea cuz of global warming.

On the bright side the shockwaves will probably trigger all the Califnornia faults and level that place too.

please kek, finish us

>destroys white areas
>leaves niggers and spics unharmed
Lmao, whites will literally get btfo of america.

>tfw im safe by ~10 miles

Hurry up already

As a califag, i sure do hope we get wiped off the map

Only some of you

You are all going to die.

It's so close to taking out Chicago.

Sadly those states are the good ones.

Why can't the ones with niggers explode?

No, it won't.
Humanity has survived 3 of these eruptions over its entire evolution as a species. (including one from yellowstone WHEN IT WAS IN ITS PRIME)

Yellowstone is weak as fuck now.
It'll only kill large numbers in the Americas, both NA and SA. Although probably only the north of SA to about the bottom of Brazil at the most.
We survived these damn things in the stupid ages when we were learning how to bash rocks together to sharpen them.
I think we are MORE THAN CAPABLE of surviving it now.

What we can't survive very easily is asteroid impacts of any reasonable size.
That is a real danger.
Also super plagues which are still a very serious thread.
We have loads species of infectious agents that are a few hops away from becoming serious threats to humans, many farm animals and crops, bees, fish and wild life.
The next 20 years are going to be hell. It literally IS a matter of time. It isn't a case of IF any more. The mutations have happened in loads of tracked species.

>Bloomington, IN

The shittest part of Indiana.

Does this mean Ben Garrison is gonna die?

Campi flegrei in Naples Italy is much more likely to go off in the near future, and all those weird Eastern European countries gonna get btfo.

Hell it wiped out European Neanderthals something like 20,000 years ago.

>tfw your demise is inevitable and you've wasted so much time on this shithole website

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spews out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull.

Pure Michigan.

Amen. I live in this hell and pray everyday for happenings to occur in the university.

This map is baseless.

Worse case scenario, magma extends past the park borders a bit before cooling. A volcano isn't capable of launching magma this far, even a supervolcano. There will be no direct deaths like in Crete.

The only damage it could possibly to the US would be filling the water supply with ash, a huge economic loss. It's also possible the global ash cloud produces a cooling effect. That's it.

Fucking do it Kek so the whole planet gets cold and I can finally have a white christmas.

>i posted it again

Please happen soon, I want to live in Caldera

Since when can people breathe ash? Or do you think everyone is gonna walk around in SARS masks like some kind of Japanese businessman.

Aaaaaaaany day now

>California unharmed
Can it at least trigger a massive earthquake and slide Cali into the ocean?

Before it erupts, there's going to be a fucking HUGE warning window. Most of the people living there will survive.

>dormant for 70,000 years
>people think it'll erupt all of a sudden
I honestly think it'll erupt in the next few millenniums

not gonna happen. this could take thousands of years to go off.

>genocide of red/reddening states
Neat!

700,000*

Yes, everyone with half a brain will buy a gasmask if it becomes necessary. The US government could reasonably cover the one-off cost of a mask for low-income earners too, but the alternative is essentially ethnic cleansing.

I LOVE YOU VOLCANO-CHAN

Just let Kek take control. He'll just shoot all the lava miles into the air and have it rain down on California.

I hope it goes off in the next 4 years.
the Israeli shill wont be having a second term.

Red states in the deadzone will exodus to georgia, florida, and the carolinas
t. south will rise again

The last time Yellow Stone erupted was 640,000 years ago, what the fuck are you talking about.

have fun migrating to latin america.

The first thing that would happen is every nigger and liberal that isn't dead will suddenly want to live in the south, and the average southerner usually buys land to put a house filled with guns on it. We can build a wall with the bodies after the first few waves.

>what is a pyroclastic flow

>posts Nic Cage's Autistic obese bastard
ah you dont know shit.

Ohio is such an amazing state, there literally are no issues there whatsoever and it's so wealthy and they are such an informed people over there that their votes tend to be the ones winning the election

sure you will Jethro.
Your mobility scooter will sure help in that

>The I have only seen hawaiian volcanoes erupt starter pack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian–Triassic_extinction_event#Volcanism

Two words: pyroclastic flows
Your gas masks arent going to do shit to the superheated high density gas of sulfur compounds.

so they voted for nixon reagan and bush?

What about an oxygen tank while you relocate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution
2.5 million years for the Homo Genus alone

If you want to be more accurate
The oldest known tools are 3+ MILLION years old.

>what is pyroclastic flows
Something largely controlled by gravity and land shape.
Hence the flow in the name.

You're still fucked, those things run at several hundred degrees and travel along the ground due to the density. The lighter elements mix with water in the atmosphere to come down as sulphuric acid rain and the local land is absolutely fucked.

Go have a look at the bodies in pompeii who tried to hide in their cellars to see what happens.

You are correct that it will only fuck over north america, though it might have some fringe effects on europe due to local wind currents. It is unlikely to spread to south america again due to global wind distributions.

However it is worth noting that up until the last 20k years there were no humans anywhere in the americas.

>the country is gonna go blue
yikes

Has Ohio done a giant 360 since I left 15 years ago? Because when I left not a single word of that was true.

You won't live for very long in that sort of environment. You'd suffer from health problems and it would suck the whole time.

It's gonna blow up this year

>tfw califag

Still destroys Colorado so it'll be worth it in the end.

and i say, it's alright

This

Fucking worthless volcano tbqh with you family and friends...