Tfw you can't deny the holocaust

>tfw you can't deny the holocaust

JUST KEK MY FREE SPEECH UP

What's it like to live in a free country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I fucking love Mr. MhPIOE!

Well well well, would you look at that.

we can deny but cant recognize the genocide D:

feels good man

I will express my Bulgarian, legal, unpunished denial of the Holocaust in your names, Hungarian bros!

>yfw you can deny the holohoax

Wait really? There's no fucking way I'm getting arrested for speaking the truth mang

I know of one case in Hungary, he was sentenced to 18 months with 3 year probation and had to visit a holocaust museum several times and document his visits lol

The Holocaust has never HNNNGHGH

The Holocaust has happened!

I'm pretty sure you would get into shit if you denied the holohoax in the UK
Probably would be breaking hate speech laws

>free
>country
Somalia is a shitty place.

I wouldn't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

In a way Somalia is the freeest of countries. You can do whatever you want with 0 legal repercussions. Including but not limited to fucking a dead camel and starving to death

too bad your country is probably the epicenter of zhidomasonstvo and is still run by them.

Here from time to time the jews come and try ot push that, never last too much cause is against our constitution, don't know if they'll try again or no

Why would you deny reality?

>(((reality)))

The only people who deny the Holocaust are Neo-Nazis.

Still a Khazar Khaganate.

>illegal in """based""" poland
>legal in britian and sweeden

The holocaust happened but the death tolls are exaggerated and many claims were proven to be false

There is nothing wrong with analyzing history and rectifying past mistakes

Holocaust? More like Polish "Death Camps" where tens of thousands of jews starved to death at the end of the war because the Nazis could no longer feed them.

feels good man

>tfw you can deny the holocaust but can't look at little anime girls online

>and many claims were proven to be false
like what?

>There is nothing wrong with analyzing history and rectifying past mistakes

Exactly, and that is why denying it is forbidden

wow
>Romania
really?

You can't deny some witness testimonies are exaggerated or outright fabricated, like Elie Wiesel's book in Nights which he admitted to fictionalizing

At this point you are going to link me with a psychological condition some of the survivors had that made them misremember things

It doesn't make it any more true

>You can't deny some witness testimonies are exaggerated or outright fabricated, like Elie Wiesel's book in Nights which he admitted to fictionalizing
Yes, some people either lied about their experiences or simply got confused (common occurrence for people in highly traumatic situations).
But holocaust history is not based on individual reports written by confused old people with PTSD who wrote (or "co-wrote") sensationalist books.

>It doesn't make it any more true
But it doesn't make the whole history false

Your logic is:
>one people lied about holocaust
>therefore holocaust is fake
You certainly can see something wrong with this line of thought?

>Denying the Holocaust

There's a difference between free speech and just being a dumbfuck.

>He cant even deny the holohoax
what's it like to live in a state run by cultural marxism?

Holocaust didn't happen, but I wish it did :^)

Life is wonderful when nobody can suppress your thoughts.

>MUH 60 MILLION!
lol you sephardic kikes

The map is wrong, denying the holocaust happened is illegal here too.

My very first post in this thread was that the Holocaust isn't faked, it happened, people died because of the Nazis, but that the numbers were inflated for whatever reason

There is literally nothing wrong with re-analyzing this event to determine truth of the occurrences

And Holocaust history is very much based on testimonies, it's a very important part of it actually

Thr holocaust did not occur

polizei has been notified

Я yдивлeн чтo y нac нe зaпpeтили, y нac жe eвpeи oдни вo влacти, чeт oни тopмoзят