LAUGH AT MIKE CERNOVICH THREAD!

- survives on Alimony from his rich ex-wife, Nair Flores

- sounds like a 12 year old boy with a lisp

- His entire backstory is false - couldn't even practice law until 2013 yet pretends he's a bigshot lawyer

- Brags about meeting Mark Zuckerberg but only because of his rich ex-wife, who is now getting plowed by a more attractive man. I bet even Zuckerberg mocked him after he left.

-Claims his stupid postures increase testosterone when he's on roids

- Raped a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ8xN-w_gEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And he has written a book called "Gorilla Mindset." Case closed, faggot confirmed.

What's his book called again?

Chimpanzee Cognition

cernovich's a weirdo and has some serious mental issues, but i kinda get where he's coming from. the media is thirsty to see more trump supporters throwing up nazi salutes, so i get why he'd block Sam and Baked from his party.

Rabbi Mindset
www.rabbimindset.com/

>trying this hard to discredit a no-body

fuck off

not your personal army you fag

Ape Escape

Hey Mike

> can't greentext

newfag detected

Mandarin Mannerisms

>implying I can't greentext

THIS KONG
HAS A FUNNY FACE

>www.rabbimindset.com/
Kek

We need to contact Ephraim Mirvis (the guy Herschel Liberman uses as his profile pic) to see his response to the book

Monkey Mindstyle brah get your T up

good post friend

Duder's fine by me, I'm no fucking angel.

But the juice shit destroys your liver and kidneys with all the sugar and shit.

Eat steak.

Why does everyone else forget that he un-ironically sucked off a tranny?

proof?

Its Baboon Attitude!
What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

Baboon Brainpower

Mike hates all of you and wants you to unfollow him on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw

>This is how a man talks
lol why does he have to affirm how tough he is every 2 seconds?

because he needs the affirmation. he needs someone to confirm that he is a man externally, or it becomes an obvious hoax, even to mike.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ8xN-w_gEQ

His voice in unbearable. If he is able to reach out to a large crowd there is no reason why we shouldn't.

The guy literally dates and marries shitskins. Why are we even talking about him?

I find his reverse-Brendan Fraser situation to be very funny

if i was holding a popsicle with my front teeth I'd be in shrilling pain

Fuck off with this eceleb shit

No one cares about whoever this is

>If you hate gay people

There it is. Another follower of the natural aristocrats.

Tbh a lot of people even on Sup Forums don't mind gays, edgy jokes aside.

>Goshilla Mindset

Pills
i
l
l
s

gay detected

Jesus, this guy is a fucking faggot. Do people on here really take this guy serious?

Honestly iv'e never heard Trump call himself a tough guy or use the words "Alpha Male"

Maybe Trump for some unknown reason doesn't require validation.

Sounds like typical Trump supporter to me.

>Chemically salty.

FYI, Cernovich hates when you call him a "shyster".

He is particularly triggered by that word for some reason.