Antarctica

I'm a researcher and developer from Antarctica. I was just a member of a little hippy micronation started by some rich kid for fun with his daddies money, but, recently, shit has hit the fan. I'v come to announce that there is a mysterious virus that was found in a Mayan temple in Antarctica and now it's about to spread. I'm not sure what the virus is, but, some guy who took pictures of the temple, left with the virus and now you may likely contract it.

It's like he said on twitter, pure evil. Essentially it makes you believe you are feeling better after you are extremely sick, you go around all your friends and family, then you give it to them and suddenly during periodic cycles of the moon, the sickness flares up and you go insane, like bath salts.

I had to tell someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-26387276
youtube.com/watch?v=nNJzrvtnoQE
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/11/04/executive-order-advancing-global-health-security-agenda-achieve-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is everyone smoking too much weed today?

Hat on head proofs or get the fuck out.

Oh fuck me this is actually possible. They've already discovered new viruses that are live and infectious after being frozen for 30,000 years.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-26387276

OP pls be larping

>Researcher and Developer for Antarctica
It's cold. Research complete.
What's there to develop?

I could do your job you fucking fruit

thanks dude keep me posted

We made a thred about those temples here
And theres more to read about it here

A fair question though? who built the temples?

Post pictures

Hey dude satan lives in antarctia watch out, and the temples are filled with viruses from hell, tell me more about the temples m8

Top left by the table.

k... keep me posted

Please report this thread for being non-political

So? Shall we just declare that moon day monthly party day now? I don't see how this is necessarily bad.

>mfw shit actually happens
Shit is getting weird anons. All of these weird activities in Antarctica. Buzz Aldrin being evac'd to NZ instead of Argentina or a country that's closer by. Leaders going there, increased military presence.

>finally get a good job, nice apartment in a great area
>world ends

>a researcher and developer from Antarctica
What do you develop, igloos and penguin spas?

>Antartica LARPing threads

Need I remind anons what LARPing looks like?

>study music production for years and build a small profression studio from a period of extreme work and saving
>world ends
I know that feel, bro

Its not Larping if digits confirm it faggot

>praise kek for a happening
>Possible zombie Apocalypse
>suddenly during periodic cycles of the moon, the sickness flares up and you go insane
>youtube.com/watch?v=nNJzrvtnoQE

Just like the 88 get in this screenshot huh

>on my path to a gf
>world ends
fuck you kek

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PEPE CONFIRMED IT

heres an entire thread about it with a shiton of pepe blessed digits and truthbombs

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS????

New Zealand is closest.

would smash with my rock hard willy

thank god, it'll actually be an improvement

Obongo knows

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/11/04/executive-order-advancing-global-health-security-agenda-achieve-world

The only proof we need is given BY KEK!

Read this thread and you will understand

I miss waldo books

why is this one ikea shitposter spamming arctic threads

QUIET FAGGOT

>go to Berlin
>play Where's Waldo for real

also wasn't it Where's Wally? Waldo was his evil brother the yellow and black striped guy no?

deus vault

Jesus christ stay on topic

Gå og ta deg en giffle. Du virker som om du trenger noe annet å bruke hjernen på.

and to think back then, people were up in arms about the 'politically correct' movement.

We had no fucking idea what was in store for us at the turn of the Millennium.

>finally start reading books and accumulating knowledge
>world ends
Iktf bro.

lille norske fanskap

Larping faggot get out

Huh. Looks like they were published with different names for the US.

Moren din. Forbanna Ahmed, kom deg ut herfra!

>finally hustle out of lower class into the middle class through hard manual labor and starting a small business, money is no longer a major issue, gonna make it
>world ends

> implying ruins are Massive Ancient Mechanized Zombie Psychic ruins (that's like a +25 modifier) instead of regular ruins a la Valley of Kings ornate hallways sans mechanization
> implying the Elites are smart enough to keep this Lovecraftian zombieplex under wraps but too dumb to drive a giant herd of cows into it to trigger all the traps a la Tomb of Horrors
> implying the Apocalypse is almost here

> implying the Apocalypse is almost here
we need a roleplay board, this post kills my drive man

Friendly reminder the Buzz Aldrin tweet is fake

>the same leaf who would tell you that the X Files are based on fiction

Why are you here and not producing maple syrup kek

you want /x/ 3rd door on the right this is the board for jew and nigger hating white male privileged shit lords

wtf i hate hippy micronations now