NEDERLAND NEJ!

>Be far right Dutch guy
>Be pissed off by the enrichment
>See an islamic centre in your home town
>BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

thesun.co.uk/news/2497073/islamic-centre-burnt-down-netherlands-suspected-far-right-arsonist-tensions-rise-across-continent/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/372275-germany-refugees-attacks-rise/
thesun.co.uk/news/2497073/islamic-centre-burnt-down-netherlands-suspected-far-right-arsonist-tensions-rise-across-continent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Based.

We had tons of fires in Sweden. Many suspected to be self-inflicted so to speak however. For reasons of propaganda (see: US fake hate crimes) or just rebuilding money so they can make it bigger.

IDK if it was here but several refugee centers have also had attempts to burn them down done by the refugees living there. For similar reasons as above.

Still we can hope there are a few dozen patriots still left in Germanistan.

sensationalist title.

I don't believe there is a suspect yet. however the location where it happened had many arson cases in this year so apparently there is a arsonist but the title evil white far right arsonist is not proven yet.

Cool. Follow his lead kraut-brau

The Fire rises...

Looking at wtf Trump is doing though, I am hard pressed in going to vote Wilders even though I've entertained the thought.

Be german, be pissed at Sup Forums for all the "germany NO" do over 900 assaults on refugee centers in one year.

rt.com/news/372275-germany-refugees-attacks-rise/

Fuck me, where did they happen?

>tfw no greentext

>SUSPECTED

And no way this is not some ploy by a diversity as always

I think Kankerland will lead the fight to retake Europe. They seem very based and actually do something.

>trying this hard

Call Mutti, I think those deplorable lanklets need some more enrichment

It was this guy!

This is not tolerant! Hanz send them a couple more thousand inva- I mean peaceful refugees from south africa to enrich them

Low energy reply!

>thesun.co.uk/news/2497073/islamic-centre-burnt-down-netherlands-suspected-far-right-arsonist-tensions-rise-across-continent/

That's what you get for ignoring savety regulations.

Wtf i hate dutch people now

Are we sure a refugee didn't burn it down because he didn't receive a large enough portion of Nutella?

It almost doesn't matter. If they say "yet another far-right arson attack on a mosque" because at this point they're almost just giving the far-right ideas, and the more common they make it look the more safe they'd feel performing the attack.

Again, guaranteeing what they wish to prevent.

>Firefighters filmed arriving on the scene amid fears there may have been worshippers trapped inside

Ummm.. bet that nobody was hurt or killed. If so, absolutely done by Muslims themselves to enrage Muslims for the New Year's celebrations