Why do asian americans hate white people when asians from asia love us and our BWCs?

Why do asian americans hate white people when asians from asia love us and our BWCs?

western influence

Assimilation into Californian culture.

When I was in highschool this asian girl always wanted my cock and gave me hugs

because they're fucking banana people and have no connections with asia other than squint eyes

No one can resist the SUPERIOR WESTERN COCK. Chinks don't want to be put in the place of white imperialists, it's cuck or be cucked.

This. They have no heritage, which gives them a sort of inferiority complex.

Exactly the same reason as white Americans hate white people.

>howaito penisu

Asians are innately collectivists and are highly susceptible to the political Jew due to not having thousands of years to inoculate themselves.

Because Asian Americans were raised in America and therefore are spoiled, entitled, and believe the white man is holding them down despite Asians being statistically more likely to go to college, have better high paying jobs, and be more respected and considered non-threatening.

Asians from Asia realize America is paradise from living in a wood shack, eating rice and fish guts for literally every meal, and under constant threat of being stomped for no reason.

asians settle in big cities so are liberal like everyone else there. of course it's funny because liberals give 0 shits about asians

exactly, they're bananas. yellow outside, white inside

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spews out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull.

Pure Michigan.

All the asians want's the white d

Being white is so fucking unpopular these days that it's the rational choice.

A

Are Indians an Asians?

Liberal dominated education. Koreans and Japanese here in Arkansas tend to be church going, gun owning, Republicans.

Asians where I live love white people desu

No

>mfw asians are statistically more privileged that whites AND jews in America

The same reason why Indian kids in the UK like Zarna Joshi (the hugh mungus girl) or whatever her name was hate Britain and white people.

>Parents love western culture, usually Micheal Jackson and stuff like Coca cola
>They dream of coming to the west
>They are highly skilled in something so they get in easily
>Their kids grow up
>They want to rebel against their parents
>There is already an anti western anti white movement on campus
>They join in and become completely brainwashed

this pretty much

Because schlomo talks them into thinking they're oppressed. Doesn't help that a majority of them live in libshit California.

asian women around other asians
>hurr durrr AZN pryde
>goes to asian drink shops
>derp AZN pryde haha
>asian celebrations
>hurp derr derp AZN pryyyde xDDD muh people muh culture so proud #asianproud

with BWC
>BWC only
>fuck those chinks
>dont even think about it jap boy
>what an embarrassing people and culture not cool ew
>im embarrassed to be asian yuck
>half asian kids are cute my kids are not going to be asian

Because they go to liberal schools.

don't racialize an issue that is not related to race.

FUCKING

Another proof that multicultural/multiracial societies are always doomed to fail.

Asians easily integrate into any society they go to. Quietly and neatly. The downside is where ever they settle they adopt their views so asians in liberal areas will adopt and practice liberal habits and perspectives.

>t. nigger intellectual.

Basically this, all the Asians I've met outside of California are very conservative and the pretty Japanese ones married white guys.

Did you just hear the term Banana?

What game is that? My gf would love it.

This. Asians who stay in Asia tend to be right-wing; and first-generation Asian immigrants tend to be conservative and don't buy into PC bullshit. This is because, obviously, Asian nations lack Jews.

However, their kids quickly become infected with SJW bullshit and are now actively working to destroy us and our country. Letting in Asians was a mistake.

t./r/AsianMasculinity poster

because basically all PoC born and raised n america get told from birth that white people are evil and all their problems are because of them

American asians seemed fucked up.

Our Asians seem to have a more confident sense of identity, perhaps by being geographically close to Asia.

the white girls wanting black guys is a meme, but honestly asian girls love white guys disproportionately

Cuz they were manipulated

No they don't. See The offspring of Asian immigrants inevitably turn into anti-white SJWs.

>more privileged than Jews

Oooooh... I don't know about that.

>muh dik the yellow edition

False. Only SJW or ugly ones

Pol loves to lie

beating my dick to Mika Kim taking 2 BWC's atm, senpai

t./r/AsianMasculinity poster

He is right though

he really isn't.

Leftist Subversion in the west.
But Asians are bri tier desu, most are on our side

Actually is

He's kind of right

there are even multiple names for it in asian languages but whatever you say buddy.

That's not true. The vast majority are fine with whites. They just don't pretend to worship the ground you walk on since white people are a common thing in America and they aren't selling you anything like in Asia.

There isn't. Stay mad your lies are exposed

>Not seeing a giant fly with a huge ass

You may be schizophrenic. Or gay.

白人 コンプレックス in japanese and sarong party girls in singapore

Which is a slang term for asian sluts, aka not the typical asian stupid idiot:

They get to be apart of the "oppressed group"

Except they're more successful than white people

Yes, literally asiatic

oh you must be that autistic britbong who spams asian threads

why do white men get ugly asian women?

Lol thinking logic applies to SJWs. Oh sweet summer child it Doesn't matter, wish I had it but Asian sjws are PoC now it's a cheap way to get bonus points for doing nothing.

This

LEAF.

Asian Americans love me, I bet she'd love me too when her feminazi friends aren't looking. I have a Taiwanese family next door. They always give me food and deserts, bring shit back from their summer trip back to Taiwan every year too. Nice people.

>Why do asian americans hate white people

They don't, it's just that leftists hate white people and some Asians are leftist. Never met an Asian who hates white people desu. Most are neutral or just don't care.

binary land

I've schlonged four college Asian liberals so far with my 7x6 BWC. I think they just do it to fit in, even though nobody holds Asians down and they're better civilizationally then whites in some ways

because of your "education' system

better question:
Why do asian girls always looks so cute when they are pissed off?

It's kinda hard to remain true to my race when those girls still look cute even when they are angry with you.

Asians in Asia hate you too..

they go to good colleges where they are brainwashed by kike marxists. A lot of them aren't too bright either and just work really hard in school. Plus asians are natural followers

I'd only heard Twinkie before. Thanks for adding to my vocabulary!!

yeah maybe after the plastic surgery

wtf? lol

>Why do asian americans hate white people when asians from asia love us and our BWCs?

???
No,it's not.
it depend on person.
Some Asian from Asia hates White too.