So Trump just committed treason

yeah... so that happened. It's treason.

Trump will be the quickest impeachment ever.

That's not treason, you fucking mongoloid.

If criticising the current President is treason, are you going to shut up when Trump gets sworn in?

>I don't even know what treason means

Figures. You don't even know what a "girl" and "boy" are anymore.

How the hell is this treason? Do you know what treason is? I've got ZERO doubt that Obama and Hillary have committed REAL treason. You think a statement about a leader that you don't like or the media doesn't like is tantamount to treason but rigging a primary is fine. Obama is shit. Hillary is guilty 10000x over but a tweet or comment about Putin is fucking treason. You are an idiot.

so many people with their checkerboards today

/thread

The butthurt among libtards is staggering

>Criticizing the president is treason

So all the anus licking your democratic leaders did to our Chancellor is treason too?

Who do you faggots work for?

This "Trump committed treason" thing you're trying to push is a fucking joke. Just like all the other Russian conspiracy theories.

>Impeaching presidents on technicalities
>Lets Hillary and Bill still stick around
>Supports a president who violates the US constitution on a day by day basis

Yeah good luck bro

aaaaand, back to the reddit with you

/thread

No that was probably to warn her about the "rising fears of globalism" and check in on all the NSA/CIA around your country.

Just wait till he gets in and finds out what the past presidents and company have really done to this country.

>hillary uses private server and puts classified documents at risk of falling into the hands of hackers
thats fine
>hillary makes deals with saudi arabia, which makes deals with 'rebels' aka ISIS
um so?
>many sources show she attempted to rig the election in multiple ways
whatever

>trump says "good job" to putin
TREASON! IMPEACH HIM BEFORE HE EVEN TOUCHES THE OVAL OFFICE!

He won't get impeached until Jan 22, when somebody buys a golf game at one of his foreign resorts and violates the emoluments clause.

/thread

>treason

Fucking hell you guys are going all out.

.>But Russians! Because of reasons.
>Obama said so!
>They influenced election against Democrats.
>That's unacceptable...

Please Obama, do more stupid stuff so we can symbolically impeach in your last minute in office

>Haha the McCarthy communist witch hunts were so stupid haha Russia did nothing wrong lol :^)
>oh my god Russian spies are influencing American politics they've infiltrated us oh god I'm literally shaking

/thread

Clinton foundation wasn't enough to stop Sec of State. How's that work? Doesn't apply to Sec position or......?

/thread

> leftypol in charge of know what treason means

/thread

Cool strawman argument

/thread

S A V A G E

>I don't even know what treason means

The leftist cucks just can't stop.

IT'S

You're misunderstanding all of this.

Putin called Trump a genius, what is he supposed to disagree with him? What do you want from him?

The only thing missing in your post is
"Occupy Democrats"

Shut the fuck up liberal nigger cocksucking hippie faggot

/thread

/thread

How long before anything said by Trump is 'treasonous'? Not long.

Thank God for that 1st amendment eh?

/thread

/thread

>1 post by this ID

/thread

Utterly merciless

1 post by this id bandit strikes again, pol baited and rused to perfection. pol still cant define what a 1 post troll looks like newfriends everywhere.

/thread

be careful what you wish for. Mike Pence is far less LBGT friendly than Trump.

You...you don't genuinely believe that's treason right?

A

The Democrat party is the enemy of the United States, not Putin.

/theadalead

/thread

I'm glad it worked out like this... USA and Russia, being friends.

Hillary & Co would have certainly plunged us into a war with russia. But the russians played it smart and exposed them.

Btw, why are liberals such warmongering blood-crazed psycho's btw? They REALLY want those wars dont they?

Rather be friends with Russians with values than Dem Party of no borders and illegal voting.

fpbp

/thread

/thread

FUCKING

The United States is still at war with the communists, only now the communists are headquartered at the DNC instead of the Kremlin.

LEAF

put me in the picture

There is nothing wrong with war. It's what great powers do. The important thing is we should be focusing on our ideological enemies, namely the Communists (China) and Islamists (Iran). Russia just wants their sphere of influence back. Let Europe deal with them. The EU militaries together possess the strength to deter any invasion of the Baltics or wherever.

/thread

oh snap, whole generation btfo

/thread

i lost my license for dui, worst of all i was in car and it was parked and i had no intention of driving.

oh well no more drugs or alcohol for me, i guess that's a positive outlook for 2017.

/thread

/thread

/thread

> Putin and Russian oligarch jews are now our greatest allies!

here

/thread

Did Trump jump out of his chair and spin while flying at Samuel L Jackson?

/thread

It's sedition.

Impeachment articles are already in the works. AND, it's Republicans in the House and Senate that are drawing them up. They are going to cuck him out of the White House for what he did during the primaries.

/thread

Daaaaaayum

"(user) is a strong poster, he's making mincemeat of OP"

thread/

!!!