>Purely white
>No ghettos
>No muslims
>Minorities almost nonexistent
>No faggotry

>Gun violence almost nonexistent
>No terrorist attacks
>No mass shootings

>Stupid animals and subhumans left to parasitize on Western Europe like mudslimes
>Only useful citizens left

Is Poland the best country to live in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/montrealkaren
youtube.com/watch?v=FRrxYVXI3EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2nd Best. We all know who's first

>Isolated far away from all the bullshit
>92% White population
>Sends "Refugees" to Shitty little islands or deports
>Niggers (not including Abos) are a pretty rare sight, considering they only make up >1% of the pop
>No mass shootings
>Best and most interesting animals in the universe
>Smol Chink Qt's 4 days

Straya' cunt

>Safer in terms of geopolitics but also contaminated with niggers and their savage tribal "culture"
>Mongrelized, just like any other colonial country

vs.

>More endangered but also pure and generally free of mongrelization

Hard choice actually. I guess Straya would be a paradise on Earth if it eliminated niggerity or at least put it in the zoo where they belong and definitely banned anything Islam related.

We're working on m8, trust me. We'll get there.

Working on it*

Redpill me on this gentleman.

no see i am the best slav country to be in right now

Former Prime Minister, got out in 2015. He was a bloke fully committed to stopping the boats (Refugees). However now we're stuck with some other cunt.

Based lad.

just a worthless welfare state who doesn't contribute anything and only takes money from the eu. sad!

>best
>slav
>literally has "negro" in its name

stay strong kurwa

topkek

Everyone was good before cultural enrichment. You will just get it a little late.

Are you just angry because last appendicitis surgery made all of your family go bankrupt? Go shoot up some school, you'll feel better after that.

is this real?

yes

>You will just get it
Oh wow.

A see a shield of our local team here ^.^

> pretty fucking safe
> no happenings lately

> best healthcare of europe
> education is free unless you go to the university
> second best pension system in the world

> niggers only in capital cities such as rotterdam and amsterdam
> no ghettos
> muslims are only in capital cities
> not as cucked as germany or sweden

> lowest gun per citizen in europe, so no gun violence
> not fucking poor like poland

How can a country be this based

>>How can a country be this based
>Literally a synonym for all the possible faggotry and degeneracy
>Swarmed and contamined with niggers, "refugees" and every possible minority
>Literal cucklords, hate their own culture
>White trash, hate themselves for being white
>Based

>our capital and big cities are filled with niggers and mudslimes
How is this a good thing?

> 860 euro wage
> free education
Probaly shit education because you don't get much money. I followed university about computer security which costed me alot of money but it's comfy earning 5650 euro a month. Stay poor commie

It means that the other parts of the country isn't cucked. Living comfy in the rural side of netherlands, no niggers. 1gbps internet too

>tips glass of water
>country floods

The only problem with Poland is that it is filled with Poles. Kurwa.

We have dikes and spend more money on it than your country spends overral in 10 years

who needs free press or an independent supreme court right?

Tell me about your gypsies.

Who feeds you with information? Free press from Poland or Huff Post?

>No ghettoes

Then why are you fags all coming over to my island looking for work?

Icelandic housing crisis is because of you people.

But spending so much money in that is not a good thing

>Then why are you fags all coming over to my island looking for work?
>Stupid animals and subhumans left to parasitize on Western Europe like mudslimes

It's literally right there, user. Nobody wants trash in his country, so we just shipped them to you.

>white
>No mass shootings
wew lad

>Tucked away far from the rest of the evil in the UK
>Nice local culture, everyone is white and often more conservative
>Still part of the UK nonetheless
>Still controlled by our Orwellian government
Living in rural Western Europe is a weird paradox of comfyness.
Just hope the rest of it descends into chaos before it spreads further.

People exist there? Are you aliens?

fuck you poland have a drunk single mother whose ex husband left her for cock
vaughnlive.tv/montrealkaren

And now imagine how shit is your country that even with all those "good" things you said still no one wants to live there, not even polacs.
Really makes you think.

MИЛO ДEГEHEPATE ДJУКAHOBИЦ

are you telling me fucking Iceland has such big salaries, wtf? Do fishes bring such revenue?

pooland is worthless. why do you have pride in being a slave? without the eu you are nothing yet you bite the hand that feeds you. i guess being a retarded slave is the poolish way

aaaah shit, it's "gross", just noticed it

25% unemployment?

Whats an average poles opinion on americans and how can I live there?

>25% unemployment?
Use the same logic: Imagine how great is my country that even with a big unemployment rate is 100 better than yours.

Sure you are,just remember you after FYROM is overrun you are next in line to get zerg rushed.

And how did you contribute that ? Or are you just an empty loudmouth? Don't treat the efforts of others as your own and pay debts

Depends if you're white and how willing you are to blend in.

Tell me more about the Chink qt's

nah they will join us voluntarily when we kill milo

Can I get an abortion in Poland?

Does Monte negro mean black Mountain?

Your point?Kosovo was the first place Albozergs rushed.Also you ain't killing anything with this cuck government. youtube.com/watch?v=FRrxYVXI3EI

You can't abort grown up people.

Pls teach your ways to the west, Polan

pls

Yes.

is this a nationalistic gloat
or is it a call for the eternal hussar to come home?

In case of a rape, deep damage to the fetus or a threat to the mother's life.

as a mult time visitor to yurop, there is no country i'd rather live in outside of the USA than poland.

No, you are poor and slavic

If you manage to get your Asian invasion under control you're definitely in the running for the top spot.

>And how did you contribute that ?
Spain is full of polacs
Not a single spaniard has moved to poland
And if you still think poland is so great tell all the polish girls working as prostitutes or polish men stealing everything they find over here to go back to your country. We are sick of you. Nobody liked you, nobody does and nobody will.

My parents were both polish. I speak polish pretty well but I have an accent.

Mostly I just feel guilty for wanting to abandon the country I was born in and afraid if I move I'll never be a "real" polack.

I want my grandchildren to be white.

yes
Who says that the current gov is gonna do it?Wait for the next election and we will win and restore the Serbian borders(not restore,but get Montenegro,RSK and RS)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You think so?Well i don't mind RS and Montenegro but without ethnic cleansing i don't don't want RSK and Kosovo to share the same country as mine.

Are they actually dwarves?

You both are based.

so you didn't contribute anything, nevertheless you're bragging about something, this is why democratic nationalism has to fail - stupid people don't feel like they have to make any efforts, they can just speak on behalf of people that actually did something

And Hungarians like us :^)

Pay debts

All genetical Poles are dearly welcomed in the homeland.

>Probaly shit education

yup, mostly.

>Gun violence almost nonexistent
Aren't your gun laws shit though?

Nah I'm joking,I think that something like that will happen in the future,not now.And I'm afraid that we'll lose Kosovo and even Vojvodina in the future.To be honest RS is more of a Serb country than Serbia

Quite the opposite they are as tall as Netherlands.
The only parallel i could give to them is Spartans.

Wondering the same thing. On a second thought, looking for job elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean their country is fucked. I'd think that if they went elsewhere for the welfare.

Love you Poles keep at it. I wish you could come to my kek'd country but our jew'd immigration gets in the way of that

To what are we going to lose Vojvodina top kek?
>RS is more of a Serb country
If shooting leaders to start a war cause they got annexed so we can help them and crying for help when they get thrown into mountain pits by the Croats(Supported by Uncle Dolfy though) and than crying to us when they get beheaded is what it means to be real Serbia than i would rather stay the fake one.

I don't mind USA's visa policies against Poland. It helps you to filter out the trash and absorb only quality Poles. Keep up the good work, m8s.

>based

DEUS VULT
DIGITS FOR RECLAMATION OF THE FIRST WORLD

Its quite a hard decision iam a pole living in germany for 5 years now. Do i stay in germany but have to tolerate shitskins? Or go back to Poland but have to tolerate subhuman trash and and low living standart?

Help me pol

What if you're only 1/4th pol but your last name ends with "ski"?

>Hungarians
Gipsies
>pay debts
Do you know that you now are a "decent" country thanks to the tons of money the EU gave to you when you got in? Without it you'd still be a poor excomie country. And now you act like you are super cool based country because you are a bit closer to the middle european countries. Its fucking pathetic. We all know the truth, poland. You were shit and you always will.

Depends. What are your intentions?

You should beat up shitskins for fun, if you get caught say you're Polish Jew and the Muslims were being antisemitic

If you're 100% white and can speak Polish fluently, no one has to know. Some of us here have mixed slav blood.

>Still poor as fuck

Yes I'll enjoy shooting white people

If i do that in cuck germany i get arrested for hate crime.

Tfw

>have Polish mother
>never learnt Polish

When shit hits the fan i have to return to the motherland

Dunno if you live in Vojvodina but here there are a lot of Magyars(dunno how to spell it)and other like(slovaci,rusini etc etc)that refuse to learn our language and descriminate us in everyway possible.And more of their children is born than ours,so in the next 20 years there will be less serbs in vojvodina that other ethnic groups

tfw half pole only

If Poland is so great why are there more Poles living outside of Pooland than inside? Could it be because your country is poor as fuck? Just guessing.

>tfw polack but my grandad migrated to NZ as a refugee

At least I have a cool middle name.

t. ahmed

Bienvenidos al tercer mundo.

Based.

Oh yeah, only Ahmad can use Wikipedia. Are you a fucking retard Klaus?

Top kek do you live in Subotica?I heard it's 70% Magyar.I live in Vojvodina and the Magyar here are pretty normal.Still if you look up the statistics it's 17% Magyars and 80% Serbs.I mean they can all go back out of this economical shithole to Hungary(Getting a citizenship is easy) not to mention they kill themselves like crazy even in Hungary,no idea why.Vojvodina has the highest suicide rate just because of them.

Whaaaaat the fuuuck? Those "polish" Israelis are Litvaks, they're not polish - they're Ruthenian. Genuinely polish Jews were wiped out by the Germans

>Do you know that you now are a "decent" country thanks to the tons of money the EU gave to you when you got in?
You know that Spain is still getting EU monies, more than it gives in, right?

Anyway, what matters more are foreign investments, not EU money, because it's a tiny part of GDP

Pay debts and stay mad

t. Klaus Wotjekski

t. unemployed Pedro