Iran '' Israel's collapse is about to come''

Here we go boys, Iran is ready to take the jews out. EVERYBODY #TeamIran
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612301049152121-iran-israel-destruction/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc
youtube.com/watch?v=DHl78-PVaHI
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3362828/Holidays-Iran-gourmet-food-retreats-visiting-Cuba-changes-forever-MailOnline-reveals-travel-trends-2016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No please I'm going to Iran on a holiday in April, chill out 4 more months guys

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

Spread Tolerance, Iran.

It's true. The only Israelis having children are Arabs and parasites that have 8 children

Can't wait for Trump to "discover" isreal was behind 9/11

World peace seems like a real possibility once isreal is wiped off the map, and remaining jews are exterminated

Do they let italians visit without tour guides?

oh my this movie is not available in my country
Can I have some alternative source Wania?

>Going to Iran on holiday.

WTF are you thinking?

World peace will NEVER happen

Its literally impossible , humans are born to fight and we always will

Why the fuck?

Iran is actually a decent place to visit and vacation... as long as you're not a Zionist

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Iran is a fairly popular holiday destination for Europeans.
I know several people who have been there.

Europe has a much better relationship with Iran than America has.

Total peace, probably not. But at least we can have a feeling of calm in the west for a few decades while we buildup our civilizations potential

Censorship in Poland?
Np Marcin, here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=XihlS9aPgMc

Those Americans who get arrested and held for hiking....

Are they spys or do the Iranians just grab Americans to fuck with America.

Something like that isn't enough for starting a war but i'm pretty sure they'd start teaching better stuff to people in Gaza

Fuck the juice, but fuck the mudslimes too. Iran can fuck off.

whoever tries to trespass the borders, gets arrested. whether it's "tourists" or marines

>Europe has a much better relationship with Iran than America has.
europe and Iran also do a lot of trade and investing. would be a lot more if the US wasn't actively trying to prevent it

Iran is a very cozy place. Ask a white American who doesn't like Jews that's been to Iran anything

>these burgers are really good

>only unfriendly guy he met was Polish.

Damn Poles why you have to ruin everything?

except your fucking country that never fights. Other than that, I agree with ya leaf.

Americans have a tendency to think they are invincible when overseas, so if they are given shit by foreign police, they will act above the law. I've seen it many times.

What they don't seem to realize is they can get killed and dumped in a fucking ditch and we wouldn't do a damn thing about it.

That video is way too comfy, would love to visit and buy a motorcycle.

And once Israel is gone the middle east can finally have some stability.

Probably the latter.

Iranians do hate Americans, and for very good reasons.
But their hate for Americans doesn't transfer to Europeans.

Go kill yourself you Zionist traitor.

>tfw this is a honeypot thread

Iran is a chill place to visit if you are not american or israeli.

Isrealis cannot even enter, in fact I think if you even have an isreali stamp on your passport you cannot enter though they might have eased up on this recently

Americans can get a 2-week visa but must pay for a tour guide and cannot travel freely

needed more jokes

also the jews weren't properly devious enough

>tfw went on a date with 2 Persian qts and they ordered burgers
God they were nice

This, if you associate with Israel and they check your stamp they'll either detain you or put you on a return flight back to where ever you came from

>saw it happen

Also the tour guide isn't a big deal, they know the nice parts of the city and they managed to score me a discount at the luxury hotel in Tehran. She was a real qt but I wouldn't have dared speak out of place since she was a govt worker. Almost perfect English comprehension.

Every Jew must be sent to a concentration camp to learn how to work and how be a productive member of the society. After few years they must take a test to establish if the Jew learned his lesson and is rehabilitated. If a Jew failed the test it must be gassed on the spot.

The burgers are really delicious, did you get dates while in country?

>must pay for a tour guide and cannot travel freely

We honestly should have the same policy here in Amsterdam.
Americans have no idea how traffic works.

Fuck off CTR. Trump is with Israel so pol is with Israel

I would volunteer for Al-Quds

I chuckled like a madman
thanks Wania

>it's funny cause its true

israel has already fucked itself over so its not like the iranians are wrong

This isn't a one or the other situation. I say glass everything from Turkey to Pakistan, Libya to Iran, bathe it all in hellfire and then move on.

we are better off saving our nukes for an alien invasion or something. let them fight over their desert as much as they want, so long as it doesn't involve us. the only people dragging us into that meatgrinder are jews.

You fools. Israel is the best thing to happen to the west after WW2.

Millons of kikes emmigrated from europe to that shithole, and began to do gods work by removing kebab instead of destroying our nations from inside out.

Israeli jews are not the ones disseminating degeneracy. That's the diaspora. And guess what the destruction of Israel will bring. More diaspora.

Like it or not, the continued existance of israel is the lesser evil. There is absolutely no benefit to be gained from it's destruction unless most of the population is killed, which will not happen. What will happen is that you'll have a lot more schlomos in your country reminding you to remember the first and second holocaust

Already Obamas actions are proving to be harmful to Israel. HOLD ON BIBI WE'RE COMING!

but the guy there is wrong, Iran neither needs nuclear weaponry nor is interested in it...Israel is small enough to be leveled by normal missiles.

The longer the ME stews and fights amongst each other, the more refugees flee, the more chances terrorists have to attack the west. We could coordinate strikes with Russia and both countries would still have way more nukes than we'll ever actually use.

>Iran neither needs nuclear weaponry nor is interested in it.

You realize Trump will likely invade Iran, right?
You have too much oil.

I dunno about not wanting nukes. That is quite a stretch. But knocking out ISIS required that the US stays in Syria and other middle eastern nations. So you can dismiss the "get out of syria" point from the image. We will have to wait and see how quickly the promise is delivered, or if it remains ongoing throught his terms just like Obama said/did.

everyone needs nukes. lets be realistic, iran is most likely very interested in achieving rapid breakout capability, if not having actual nukes in storage.

we don't need the oil anymore. we need oil to be traded in dollars but there's a shitton of oil on the market right now with a greater shitton to be recovered. our oil consumption will reduce greatly as a planet in 25 years as technology catches up. wars for oil is going to be a thing of the past.

Trump won't invade anywhere in his eight years of presidency

Iran has been promising Death to Israel for 40 years, and there has been no death to israel

When do we stop taking Iranians seriously and start taking Norks seriously?

It's media propaganda you moron

OMG. A leaf who gets it. And posted without pissing anyone off. Maybe there is hope for Canada. And to all you hipster fags who skipped history class listen up. Humans have been killing each other since time began. It's how nations were created and destroyed. So don't give mt this whitey is bad bullshit. Native Americans fought other tribes, so did niggers in Africa, Chinese, etc. etc. Stop pretending only America is evil because of Indians and Niggers.

Every American president needs a war to distract from local issues.
And you are #1 on the list.

>tfw to smart to invade Iran from the west

yea im pretty sure the jews who turned most of the west into leftist pussies arent gonna let us nuke their homeland. its much easier to expel out local jew infestations and then lock down the borders. probably cheaper too, nukes aren't free you know.

Nukes aren't free but we're spending billions each year dealing with the middle east. It would be cheaper in the long run to just scrub it off the face of the earth. In a few hundred years it will be inhabitable again.

I stand with #TeamIran

i miss this guy so much. he's like a poor trump prequel, except with the opposite opinion regarding jews

The jews are the good guys now, haven't you been listening, goy?

Anyone who sides with a Muslim is worse then a Jew~

Trump is a poor 'Jad. That man was actually eloquent and went against stays quo

Shia Muslims are alright.

Fuck muslims. Fuck islam.

Ahmadinejad was based, even in the face of massive sanctions he grew his country's GDP tremendously, focused on domestic production of goods over imports, and gave the children of Iran a promising future

Notice how Iran is the most stable country in the region, there are no terror attacks, and people are friendly.

the Poles are one of the most bitter nationalities in existence senpai

They are stable because they were not carved up by the colonialism period but they were actually a nation of homogenous population.
Unlike iraq or afghanistan or anything close to turkey

their biggest fuck up in the history is deciding that world should not call them persia anymore, but what they called themselves themselves - iran

muslims are playing in the mud at home, and buying football clubs in europe
jews got you all in north america to cut your cocks and drag you in to the war

>Do they let italians visit
This was enough.

No, they are stable because they aren't fucking Sunni scum.

some of you italians are alright , dont go to tehran tomorrow.

we need to make an Iran-chan

Seriously everything with nazi germany or hitler is blocked in Poland unless it is portrayed as the most evil thing ever. Its not so uncucked as we are led to belief.

here

b-but what are they going to do to us??

Iran have been the name of the whole kingdom while Pars/Persia was just a part of it, you can try reading a book named The 'Remaining Signs of Past Centuries' for a better understanding of the history, instead of the bullshit from herodotus
the nonsense you kikes blabber....my goodness

youtube.com/watch?v=DHl78-PVaHI
Based Iran

>except with the opposite opinion regarding jews
I take it you didn't see the award ceremony held for him by orthodoxies in New York for "helping Jews all over the world"?

He hates zionists not jews, learn the difference, it might save you from going to war.

I wonder why people want that outcome so badly for? Just keep in mind that in wars there are no "good guys" and "bad guys", like on TV. Shame people would allow politicians wreck their countries.

just banter senpai i hope you dont get nuked because i wanna visit some day once all the butthurt\islam stuff dies down .
parts of the country look beautiful as fuck from pictures .

Mostly this Pakistan funds the taliban and terror attacks on schools, mosques, markets, etc in Afghanistan. I feel bad for Afghans specifically because they were not the cause of the country's destruction, and it was a fairly progressive and peaceful place before the cold war.

doesnt matter where the name came from
europe, the world, we have history books about persia, we knew persia
maybe its kinda bullshit that we should have updated those books by now to replace persia with iran, but we didnt, and persia has real weight

then in 1935 you guys decided to request name change in other nations
and our typical moron on the streets cant tell difference between iraq, iran, israel, too many "new" names in the region

top bantz

The Iranian Revolution was as fake as the American one. The same people have always been in charge.

why do they all dress like clones?

fucking scots are better infiltrators than jews

What?? didn't you hear, Sup Forums is totally (((pro-israel))) now, and always was

>a nation of homogenous population
not really, but they know how to keep the nation intact

which is why a war is the last thing you want down there, cause everyone would want to carve out a piece for themselves
>Turks are gonna do everything in their power to take S.Azerbaijan
>Kurds want to add clay to their Disneyland
>Balochs want theirs
>Arabs want Ahwaz while the Gulfies want the islands
>Afghans/Pakis are gonna try stir up shit in the eastern part
>all while hizbolla/shia militias leak into the nation from all over the place to fight in favour of the ayatoilets
If you thought Iraq was a clusterfuck then this is gonna end up even worse, or funnier if you are into that kind of collateral.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3362828/Holidays-Iran-gourmet-food-retreats-visiting-Cuba-changes-forever-MailOnline-reveals-travel-trends-2016.html

>Can't wait for Trump to "discover" isreal was behind 9/11
he knows already, 73D snakes n ladders n sheeit

I'm with Iran. Descendants of Persians and enemies of globalism. They also hate Arab Saudis and speak an indo European language

Fuck Israel because Jews hate whites

Open your boarders if you know what I mean

>"They have created a myth in the name of the Holocaust and consider it above God, religion and the prophets," Ahmadinejad said in an address carried live on state television.

The speech in the Iranian city of Zahedan echoed the president's remarks at a conference of Islamic nations in Saudi Arabia last week, when he suggested that if Europeans established Israel out of guilt over the Nazi campaign, the country should be carved out of Europe.

>But Wednesday was the first time Ahmadinejad declared that the Holocaust had not happened, and the assertion served to further undermine Iran's efforts to persuade other countries that it can be trusted with its nuclear program.

>In Western countries, "if someone were to deny the existence of God . . . and deny the existence of prophets and religion, they would not bother him," Ahmadinejad said. "However, if someone were to deny the myth of the Jews' massacre, all the Zionist mouthpieces and the governments subservient to the Zionists tear their larynxes and scream against the person as much as they can."

is it fucked up that all I see is the Washington Post trying to manipulate me?

Iran Syria and Lebanon are the nations I support in the middle east
Israel Saudi Arabia and Gulfies need to be glassed

TEAM IRAN

Iran is the Mexico of the ME, but worse

women forced to wear headscarves, your throat cut if you say something bad about the Ayatollah, always up to sneaky bullshit against others

Because Iran has the highest amount of Jews in the world and they are not being treated like shit like Muslims are in Israel

אוי ויי

Fucking shit you deserve to die. You are giving the mudshits your soon to be worthless euros

FUCKING DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE