Afghan Teens Convicted of Gang Rape in Sweden Won’t Be Deported, Because It’s ‘Too Dangerous.'

dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/afghan-teens-convicted-of-gang-rape-in-sweden-wont-be-deported-because-its-too-dangerous/

Five Afghan teens who filmed themselves gang-raping a boy under the age of 15 will not be deported from Sweden — because they would be “hit very hard” by such a punishment.

On October 24-25, five Afghan teens in the Gottsunda area of Sweden held a boy at knife-point, beat him and dragged him into the woods, then attacked and gang-raped him for about an hour.

The Afghans have been found guilty of aggravated rape, but instead of being deported, they will serve sentences between 13-15 months. These child rapists cannot be deported, because they would be “hit very hard” as Afghanistan is unsafe, the court said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real talk Sweden, how come I see nobody standing up against this migrant fifth in your country? Have you all been brainwashed to accept this degenerate behavior. Hell, it's almost common place for you people.

Sweden is lost. People do not think there is a connection between rape and rapefugees. It just a (((racism)))

Kek

Swedes are so fucking brainwashed, caring more about censoring crimes than actually stopping them.

That is a remarkably low sentence. I guess in Sweden gay rape isn't a crime so much as a perk.

Asking why nobody gives a fuck is because this happens all the time just like you would expect the daily murder in Brazil or Mexico.
etc..
It is barely even noted in media and this case in particular is for the average Sven nothing as the victim was one of their own.
I guess if our media got deported to hell and replaced with something else that could write about the truth and not cover stuff up then you would not recognize Sweden as you know it, that i can assure you.

But desu Brazil and Mexico are third world shitholes so no one cares if that happens over there.

But Sweden is a first world country so this shouldnt happen all the time

Just send them home Sweden

WTF IS WRONG WITH SWEDISH YOUTH

sick

Fucking Gustav...

>But Sweden is a first world country so this shouldnt happen all the time
Sweden is a thirdworld country pretending to be first world.
I don't think you understand what kind of country Sweden is.
Don't think of Sweden as a first world democracy as lets say any country in western europe.
Sweden is an authoritarian self-annihalating dictatorship simular to lets say DDR were for Germans.
We have more incommon with the former Soviet republics than western Europe when it comes to peoples mentality.
The regime dictates and the people obey.
As you probably have noticed iam very pessimistic about this country as i know for a fact that it will require a massive happening to even start fixing the problems.

What if they already are home?
heh

Do you ever plan on leaving that shit hole one day?

>when the hormones hit you hard and you gotta concentrate on not dying

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Go where?
I don't have anywhere to go, this is home.

Nice tits tho..

Nuke Sweden, and then nuke it again.

Stay strong solider.

>its literally shaking

>And tonights forecast predicts barrelbombs over Al-Malmö, Nuclearwinter over Stockholmabad, Desert winds up towards 40 m/s in Göteborghalal.
Mashallah allahu akbar all Muslimimi friends in the republic Swedistan.

I'm literally depressed. Why. Just why. Why Sweden? What the hell has Sweden ever done? What happened?

Kek

Ok but why Sweden.

No doubts: the most cucked one.

Oh how times have changed..
Same place in 1970.

hey, it's not the muslims, it's the sun.

Too blond. Too blue eyed. To white. Had to go.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Multicult Experiment for the Globalists.

Sven pls don't compare us to Sweden... We overthrown the commies and we govern ourselves. Also only those aged 70+ have a fucked up mentality (only about 25% due to muh rubles) so please Sven this is insulting to most of eastern europe except Ukraine because it is not a country. Peace.

Yes it is sad.

ayy sweden you seem to be in quite a pickle, how about we export some of our guys over there, we can fix that burka problem for ya.

I am an Afghan myself and I would have gassed then on the fucking spot. God I hate fucking sandniggers and I hate being one of them. I am literally the only one in my school promoting white nationalism and bashing on refugees, all those whites here became such huge cucks

as soon as the economy collapses so will all this insanity end, you swedes better hope your economy falls to shit soon, ask kek, god, moloch whatever because you will be the first country genocided from the interior

WOW wtf that is insane

Fuck. That was amazing to watch!

Ridiculous.

this legitimately makes me sad

Fucking solar patriarchy! Why haven't nuked the sun yet?>

t.amsterdam

It would surprise me if not half of your country already lives here.

or.....or..or russian hackers

I can't even laugh anymore.

Checked, I guess.

I am from drenthe. I thought there would be white pride there at least

>Teodor stig-matz
hmm..

fucking hell what a nightmare
sweden is a nightmare right now

bet she'll get them off of refugees
fucking hell

Fuck... user... That just gave me 50 brain tumors. i just can't even.

>Real talk Sweden, how come I see nobody standing up against this migrant fifth in your country? Have you all been brainwashed to accept this degenerate behavior. Hell, it's almost common place for you people.

>read biased media that only seek to talk down on sweden
>WHY I NOT SEE ANYONE STAND UP GUYS

try reading more

Daily oral dose of 10 mg of methamphetamine hydrochloride helped me cured my depression and that awful feeling emptiness. It is very to synthesize in small batches for personal use. AMA, Im a chemist.

if lice went extinct would it even have an impact on the ecosystem?

>drenthe
>pride
the northeast dutch are the scum of this country

Best game in 2016: see Putin among Swedish government.

Come home, Toothpaste Man.

That's the attitude my little sven! now go live on finland for a while or something, we have to make some preparations in our new ho- i mean in this fine European country.

Get that thing out of my brain now!

No, lice are classified as parasites.

half my family is from brabant
feels good pham

Please nuke us, i don't even care any more.

87% of Sweden voted for this, all of them deserve to burn.

But Sweden is gearing up for war against Russia.

LOL

Holy kek, make me unsee that shit!

>how come I see nobody standing up against this migrant fifth in your country
what do you mean?

>Tfw actually that iam a Finnish citizen
Funfact, i did not get Swedish citizenship until i were 15 despite being born here and barely speak any Finnish.
The reason why? Because my parents are Finnish.
Meanwhile random ahmed gets citizenship instantly after 5-6 years..

>tfw you're so angry about being black you make up fan fictions about how you was the original "whites" and fuckin all dem white bitches

I'm glad I'll never have this level of insecurity.

Last one.

Man, whatz wrong with all this people?

You have to go back.

>sweden
>free

ahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

C Ü C K S