He fell for (((paganism)))?? LMAO

If you are unironically a "pagan" on this board, you seriously need to get a life and reassess yourself.

Pagan societies have accomplished absolutely nothing, and they are all dead for a reason. Christian societies represent everything good and beautiful in the world. Want to know why? Because they worship the one true God, Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith-leaders-demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1,000 faith leaders to Obama: Pardon all illegal aliens

>Obama should pardon all “undocumented” immigrants as well as all those – citizens and non-citizens – who are in federal prisons

>The network, based in Oakland, California, says it represents faith leaders in more than 1,000 congregations in 150 U.S. cities and towns who are “committed to changing the world through faitt"

wnd.com/2016/12/1000-faith-leaders-demand-obama-pardon-all-illegal-aliens/

>Among the organization’s biggest donors are the Ford Foundation and George Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

Christians turning over their land to muzzies, did this happen to the pagans?

You're right. Pagans are one of the largest land owners in the world rn

JIDF please leave and take (((jesus))) with you

Not worshiping anybody like some mindless cuck. I do enjoy our traditions here in the Scandinavian homeland, unlike your nigger infested European outpost filled with degeneracy and race mixers.

>One of the issues it advocates is to “make neighborhoods safer,” along with fighting for affordable housing, universal healthcare and improved public education.

COMMUNISTS

Khm..... Roman Empire.

which pagan "god" grants grace and forgiveness? lmao

Christianity done stagnation in europe on 300-400 years. Simple Reasons, abandoned pagan teachings and some technologies

>grace and forgiveness?

All of them...

>Christian societies represent everything good and beautiful in the world
Like slavery, torture and countless other awful mistakes of history? The pagan societies had the best law, art (music, craftsmenship, etc), mythology and the most attractive people in the whole world. Christcucks could never compete.

How come the churches art looks so non European?

Christ cucks celebrate Yule

Why do you need forgiveness? Have you killed a man? Are you an oathbreaker? Do you rape random women? You don't need to feel bad breaking most of the old testament law, those rules are all for Jews. Even a (((christian))) only has to follow the 7 laws of Noah.

>Christians are cucks
>Christians are mean

which is it?

And Easter, and the Catholics had to make a bunch of saints because no one wanted to just pray to one being

Non white, communists, dumb as fuck

See

You can be an ass and a cuck. Christianity opposes most European values (Belief in strength, individual freedom, tribal nature, etc). in favor of being a meek (((Christ))) like person.

Because Jews are incapable of producing quality art

well it's pretty important that your god grant forgiveness when they're the ones that deemed everything a sin

They gradually went from extremely destructive (medieval ages) to extremely soft (last few decades)

>Christianity is the "most cucked religion on earth"
>Christianity obliterates paganism out of existence

>"christcucks need to return to European tradition"
>proceeds to ignore 1700 years of European tradition

paganism
not even once

nowhere in the bible does it say multiculturalism is the law of the land. those people are dumb as fuck and (((brainwashed)))
I didn't say Christians were all 100 100 100 pham

>Pagan societies have accomplished absolutely nothing

Oh fuck off. If not for Christians Europe would be an Africa-tier backwater of warring clans and barbarians. If when someone says "European culture" and you think of anything after 400 AD, it's Christians you have to thank for it.

Here comes the superior pagan again!

Le LE LE NO TRUE CHRISTIAN

If you hold any kind of religion true in this intellectual era, you need to reassess yourself. "Jesus Christ" man.

>proceeds to ignore 1700 years of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""European""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" tradition

>greeks not apply
also forgetting
>north europe, asia, north and south america
all of these civilizations were free from the spiritual Jew

Yep that's what Rome was, just a bunch of barbarism

Don't you have a Christian city to burn you dumbass christcuck

>>Christianity obliterates paganism out of existence

yes, because Charlemagne was a treacherous cunt

>implying christianity isnt "advanced paganism"
>God and his demi-god son who performed various feats and helped humanity
>a plethora of "saints" a.k.a minor gods that people pray to for specific reasons
Reminder that all abrahamic religions are trash and were made to brainwash and control the masses.

>christcuck proceeds to ignore thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of years of culture and tradition

Do you not honor Odin by fisting anus and drinking cum?

>"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b--bbbbbb-b-b-bbbbut that's not true paganism"

>DUDE ROCKS & HUTS LMAO

>worships a Jew

Do not offend the mocker gods user! We worship the earth and the dead.

Christianity is middle-eastern demon worship, along with Jewdaism and Akbarism. 3 heads of the same dragon that needs to be slain. Jehovah is a literally demon. Who the fuck would ask someone to slay their child on a rock just to prove your loyalty to him? Satan, that's who. None of the gods from these Abrahamic religions are ever kind, loving,honorable, or relatable in any sense. They're just psychopathic blood-thirsty hypocrites who want to be worshiped. Oh, and his chosen people are the Jews. What does that tell you? He's obviously not YOUR god. Any white person who abandons the pagan traditions and wisdom of his ancestors for some middle eastern mind control cult religion is indeed a cuck.

Didn't whites, specifically, Nordic ARYANS, immigrated to the superior "shitskin" civilization and fucked up shit like the niggers they were?

Go pray to the Jew that accomplished nothing and got fucking crucified

This.

HAHAHAHA yep christcuck that's what the romans were, just a bunch of rocks

FUCK OFF NON EUROPEAN SCUM

Italians are not shitskins like you

>2016.999
>not worshipping the lord of memes

Peganism meme is the same Jew candy that allowed them subvert the Catholic Church.

Of course (((they))) love it. They love absolutely every spiritual concept that isn't Jesus.

>PICO National Network was founded in 1972 by John Baumann, a Jesuit priest, as the Pacific Institute for Community Organization (PICO), headquartered in Oakland, California. In the late 1960s Baumann had worked with community organizing projects in Chicago, where he became familiar with Saul Alinsky’s ideas.
>a Jesuit priest
>(((saul alinsky)))
Nice strawman, but judging Christendom by Jesuits and kikes is hardly intellectually honest, my snownigger friend.

>accomplished nothing
except changed the entire course of history and shaped European thought to a worldview of order over chaos

and that's just what he's done if you don't believe he's the son of God

>LE NO TRUE CHRISTIANS
Go suck a nigger foot

Imagine belonging to a religion that split Europe permanently into east and west because they couldn't decide on how to best worship a Jew.

It's hilarious, they hate their ancestors. The Christian ones, since for most of them the vast majority of their Christian ancestors were catholic. And the pagan ones, because of course they aren't Christian.

Their ideal version of earth is a garden in which you don't build, you don't invent, you don't do anything but sit and do nothing for all eternity. Their god is always their with them and will always forgive them no matter what they do as long as they feel sorry and ask for forgiveness. Along with all the no one can judge me but god and the original sin, it's just like modern liberalism. White guilt and born with/into privilege is the original sin. And we all know how the liberals hate when you judge people.

Does this god sound like a god man would want? I don't think so. I think it sounds like something that would appeal to women.
>no one can judge me (but god)
>I can always be forgiven for all the shit I pull
>I'm never alone, god is always by my side
>my ideal earth is one in which I sit around all day and do nothing

This

Rome is gone, sperg.
Read Marcus Aurelius and see the paralells between them and Christians

lmfao

SCHON OFT ZAHLT' ICH CHRIST'NEN DEN ZOLL.
KOMMT HER, DES LOHNES LAST
WÄG' ICH MIT GUTEM GEWICHT!

Best post

Meditations makes the Bible look like a low IQ shitskin wrote it. Imagine that

Hey "most likely a black person", that's a great meme.

>I can always be forgiven for all the shit I pull

You clearly don't understand grace at all.

WOW LOL FUCKN PAGANS

ID RATHER PRAY TO MOTHER VIRGIN MARY AND HER JEW SON

Keep making excuses christcuck.

The no true Scotsman fallacy is far more specific than you fedoras and mudhutistanians seem to understand.

>all scotsman are cunts
"But here's a scotsman who's not a cunt"
>he's no true scotsman!
That's it. That's the no true Scotsman fallacy. Please read some books sometime :^)

Norse paganism is completely inept at answering certain questions like why there is something rather than nothing. The Norse gods had a beginning and if their mythology is believed, they will have an end. This means they're contingent beings, that they don't explain their own existence. In other words they're creatures, and if they're creatures there must be a creator, and that creator must be a necessary being. A necessary being can not lack anything so it must be eternal, omniscient, perfect, immutable, non physical, ect. Why not worship it instead?

Christianity is Jew enslavement, it promotes weakness

Modern pagans are all stupid hippies anyway

they're SJW too, against muh racism and muh bigotry

no excuses here

just a deluded pagan who thinks being under grace = free sin lmao

It's not an excuse, you really didn't understand. Forgiveness from God is given when you *repent*. Obviously, if you're still doing it, you haven't actually repented.

Funny isn't it? Considering Christians are mainly South American shitskins, African shitskins, and fucking poor jungle gooks

you sound like a humongous faggot LARPer, no offense

That's what it said you moron.

You can be forgiven for anything, as long as you feel sorry

You were born an abomination, go pray to a Jew for forgiveness

This

Suure

"obliterates"
more like christianity got so influenced by paganism that it doesn't resemble the original jewish cult at all.

Sweden is a Shitty degeneracy infested shithole

>Their ideal version of earth is a garden in which you don't build, you don't invent, you don't do anything but sit and do nothing for all eternity.

According to the Bible Jesus was a Master "Carpenter".

The Christians on this board were the "lol I'm an edgy athiest cuz it's cewl" when they were younger. Once you realize this their behavior becomes apparent.

They just moved on to the next counter culture trend.

Haha, a fucking leaf. Somehow it always gets me.

>According to the Bible Jesus was a Master "Carpenter".

Kek, keep ignoring what the Christian earth was meant to be christcuck. A fucking garden where you do nothing

i sure hope nobody figgeres out were form leftypol, eh comrade?

this is the gayest meme i have ever seen

the gods in norse mythology does have a "creator" so to speak. in the beginning, the two worlds of ice and fire clashed together, creating chaos and disorder. but eons later, a being was at last formed from all this chaos, ymir (and buri), whom all the gods are descended from.

It really don't answer any theological questions at all. This happens to be an innate problem with any kind of polytheism. They tend to amount to a collection of legends and nothing more.

I don't believe there are any pagans on Sup Forums that actually believe in any of it, they just want an identity to latch onto and are too proud to accept Christianity.

Don't talk about your religion that way Jew slave

>This happens to be an innate problem with any kind of polytheism. They tend to amount to a collection of legends and nothing more.

You have zero knowledge on the Greek/Roman gods then.

Repentance isn't just feeling sorry, it's turning away from the thing and rejecting your old self.

Friendly reminder that Teutonic knights kicked the shit out of pagans. Neopagans are actually fucking virgin and unemployed NEETS who live in mother's basement.

Nordicists claiming the Greco-Roman world is WE WUZ KANGZ tier.

>Paganism doesn't answer any theological problems that Christians find important so it can't be a religion.

You'r

OP here. Communism is NOT compatible with Christianity. And Communists are more demons than human

Nice try cuck

SeeYou guys are HE leftist scum who wants to make illegals citizens and give them universal health care. You are no different from liberals

i'm more or less an atheist, i just never found any reason in christianity. i just really like paganism because it's more or less the original faith of my people

You mean sort of like how you have absolutely no knowledge of Christian theology?

>Repentance isn't just feeling sorry, it's turning away from the thing and rejecting your old self.

Keep telling yourself that.

>Jesus
>God

Pagan Education ladies and gentlemen

Christianity is alright but religion is for keks. People should seek God without the dogma behind it, then if they want to form communions that's fine.

Christians HATE absolutely HATE their ancestors so they will never understand this

Nice try, fedora cuck. Now you may go suck Ahmed's dick.

wrong. i'm probably more right wing than you shithead