Are you racist user ?

Are you racist user ?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. Culturalist too.

I didn't choose racism apparently racism chose me. I'm white. According to liberal retards all white people are racist. Don't hate the player hate the game.

what is a culturalist ?

AM I BEING DETAINED ?!?!

Some cultures are more inherently degenerate than others. Should be purged.

We're all racist to a degree. It's human nature.

No one is without racist its natural for the human brain to group things.

Yes
Fuck Jews Nigs Beans Gooks and (You)

Which ones ?

>rac·ism
>ˈrāˌsizəm
>noun
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Racism is simply acknowledging an objective truth.

No. Only rich liberals are racist.

I'm very fucking glad my country doesn't accept refugees

the gulf countries are even happier

Left is Jewish degeneracy

funny because they vote for the right in Israel
I think they own both right and left desu

Nope I can just recognize patterns

no

The gulf countries only allow rich people in, and rapefugees are pretty fucking poor.

No. I just hate niggers, kikes,spics,faggots and gooks plus anyone else who associates too closely with them. But absolutely not a racist bone in my body. apologize and surrender to me frog.

(((They're))) actually just right wingers with manipulation skills to make everybody else left wing.

are you kidding !? they have shitload of indians and philippins doing their dirty work

Racist? Surely you're confused with REALIST.

im just proud of my race. couldn't give a fuck what anyone else does. But if you call me a racist for that, then you can fuck off

Of course, and proud.

but you're a wog ...

So?

Yes absolutely. Yesterday at a super market i saw an overweight white women in her mid thirties with dreadlocks and two little niglets. I was immediately repulsed. This country has gone to shit.

nothing, I am glad you realize you are inferior to whites

Yes. Diversity is the problem.

I would love otyer races and cultures if they stayed in their country and fostered their own culture, race, and way of life.

Instead they come to my country and dilute my culture and race so the whole world becomes one shitty depressing monoculture of corporate slavery.

I'm not racist but I've basically developed somewhat of an inferiority complex after browsing Sup Forums for some time.

Depends on your definition.

I realize that not being blonde doesn't mean that I have to accept that my country become a multicultural shithole like France.

you're not ? you mean even 3rd worlders dont want to come in Spain ? is your country that bad ?

Depends on your definition. It's a very complicated question, but the gist of it is that I judge people based on their actions regardless of their ethnicity or race. I think race does play a factor in their actions though, and I do judge blacks and spics more critically.

Unlike most of Sup Forums, I'm not fatalistic. I think that IQ differences exist, but that they can be changed.

I despise diversity and I'm very skeptical of it. I think its a net negative almost always.

>is your country that bad ?

Do you want to compare criminal statistics between our countries, faggot?

You're the real third world.

I dont think theyre inferior I just dont want them in my country

>Do you want to compare criminal statistics between our countries,
please do

numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp