Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while

>haven't been on Sup Forums in a while
>go on pol
>pol calls a former lieutenant colonel of the kgb and member of the soviet communist party 'based putin'
>pol calls zionism 'nationalism' and israel 'our greatest ally'

what the fuck is going on

is 2016 the year Sup Forums died?

oddly enough, Sup Forums still supports 'gas the kikes, race war now' dialog

It'd be werider if we sided with obama and soros

This. Maybe OP needs to leave and find a different timeline to get comfy with.

(dont ban me mods, this is funny)

Witnessed

I can't tell if the pro isreal shit is ironic bait or if it's just knee jerk reaction to anything Obama does but it's not very pol.
Worshiping a self righteous nut case however seems pretty pol.

Sup Forums was never for neo-nazis you degenerate methhead faggot, white pride is about accepting races that wish to live in segregated spaces like us. blacks would be fine if they all went to fix up africa and live there, but no, they survive off of our taxes and commit violent crimes to get even more gibs. non-israeli jews are just as bad unless they're so mixed they aren't even relevant

gas em!

Its called playing mental gymnastics with every decision Trump makes. If Trump came out to say he was gay there'd be a sudden spike in Grinder app downloads from this site. They're mostly a bunch of indecisive lemmings. Its the; "The Holocaust never happened, but I wish it did crowd"

I don't

We've always liked Putin

No, fuck Israel. But it's not too surprising to see people here supporting Israel as a country because they want a white ethnostate

Sup Forums always loved Putin newfag

JIDF has been working overtime this week. I mean, it's thick.

>is 2016 the year Sup Forums died?
2016 is the year Sup Forums was reborn in the fires of US elections and the strife of leddit invasion. As a prophet of Kek has foretold, we're Jewish now.

JIDF vs other faction of JIDF vs CTR vs crazy people

this is anarchy.

JIDF

and Putin isn't that bad, just let him and Assad be bros and kick out the """""moderate""""" rebels that we funded to destroy his country.

Couldn't give a fuck about Crimea

JIDF is back in full force though

>pol calls a former lieutenant colonel of the kgb and member of the soviet communist party 'based putin'
Because Putin played Obama like a fiddle. Obama wants to slap some shit because of the (((hacking))) but Putin acts like a grown up.

>pol calls zionism 'nationalism' and israel 'our greatest ally'
Shills. One day a tidalwave of threads just started coming up out of nowhere. Don't go in those threads and don't reply to those posters.

So what you're saying is that reddit needs to go back? got it.

This. We've always liked Putin. Fuck off, JTRIG.

The elections brought /the donald/ here from reddit.

Now Sup Forums is pro-israel, pro-russia and anti-racism.

The Donald was always a pol satellite base. Shills and endless publicity in the media is drawing in all the newfags. What they don't realize is that we're going to redpill them all anyway. They're literally paying people to come here and get redpilled.

No, modern Sup Forums screams and cries that they're being "taken over" by "shills" but what they don't know is that Sup Forums has ALWAYS been like this and they are the ones that invaded this board. Its started because of Trump and the primaries.

JIDF and Kremlin trolls, m8.

Netanyaho and the nationalist are the ones supporiting the Iraeli state. The globalists kikes are the ones against it how can ylu not see?

yeah, basically.

This. JIDF and MIDF have been here for years, I can't remember the board without them.

>Its started because of Trump and the primaries.
lol no.

NIce try.

Sup Forums is natsoc board well before trump

It's just another one of Israel's gaslighting operations in an attempt to make you doubt your sanity

Little do they know, in an insane world the insane are in control

Sup Forums at this point is heavily reliant on russian paid posting which sustains the consensus

I see no other reason a predominantly american board would suddenly support USA's greatest enemy so vehemently

in other words, yeah, Sup Forums is dead and trumpposting killed it

Don't fuck with based Putin.

Kike

Sup Forums is and always was pro-Israel

>trump the traitor

>Poland thinks Russia is our greatest enemy

Globalist kikes and Wahabists funded by Saudi Arabia are our greatest enemy. They're far more formidable than a country with the economic footprint of Italy.

>1 post by this ID

Maybe we dont have to pick a clear side.

I'm just fielding answers, I'm still here

Yes, yes, anti-refugee Trump is the real kike. You're such a good goy Sweden.

If your enemy is attacking your other enemy dont pick sides.
Let them kill each other.
You guys are stupid.

(((Russia))) has been shilling for Trump

>redditfrog with imgur filename
kill yourself

They were few and far inbetween, but never to the extent that it is now. Now? This place is basically an extension to Stormfront. There use to be a difference.

Before I go, I'll have you know that I named that file myself by mashing the keyboard, friendo :^)

*kills self*

Fuck off, newfag.

Sup Forums was never natsoc completely.
Many libertanians were posting here for ages.

you havent been on Sup Forums at all if you dont know what banter is, you dumb faggot

this too.

I know what banter is but there are so many pro-Russia and pro-Israel threads every day now that I'm pretty sure it's serious

I've been here for years

True.
Putin shills are relentless here.
Any real american patriot would hate russia.

It's just a prank bro.

>>>/the_donald/

>oddly enough
Why?

Oh no! Not freedom of expression??

Obama is going nignog at Russia and we hate Alinskyist globalism more than former communist countries.

We're the jews now, goyim.

We are the jews now, user.

wow, it's like Sup Forums isn't a hivemind or one person. who would've thought?

Sup Forums is basically just as bad as r/thedonald now. After he won the faggots decided to migrate here and are spreading 'le White Nationalist Putin' and 'Israel are based Nationalists xddd' shit here. The Russians are subhumans. They along with all other slavs should be expelled east of the urals so that Western Europeans can colonize their lands. Middle east and Africa should be genocided outright(especially Israel).

dude. you must have not been here for w while.
Putin worship is like 3 years old.
and israel being the greatest ally is a joke
also, israel knows the difference between american Jews and Israeli Jews.
never trust the Diaspora Jews. send them here.

>potato nigger talking shit about slavs

Wew

I've seen scattered Putin memes for years but not the serious lengthy textual praises of Putin that I do now. No one seems to care that younger Putin would have sent half of this board to the gulag for fascist propaganda.

Israel being the greatest ally isn't just a joke any more, I've seen it used seriously

special forces

pol is so up their asses they are lost

Israel is about 70 years ahead of the West in terms of how they treat their muslims.

The sooner we wall their ghettos in over here the better.