Meds created Western civilization. Don't forget that, snowniggers

Meds created Western civilization. Don't forget that, snowniggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oT26_gB678I
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X4v51rNRUME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then how come my ATM gives me money and yours gives you drawings of gyros, OPa?

we are the master race.

Who really gives a fuck anyway? Are Meds stepping up and stopping refugees fucking Europe? No? Didn't think so.

> Rodriguez
> espresso flag

Does not compute

Oh please. She's like 5% mexican.

>borrowed it from the Egyptians

Mexican's not a race you stupid faggot

5% taco

>who borrowed it from the kingdoms of We, Wuz, Kangz and Shieet

And that how the world as we know it sucks so much I can't wait to die thanks meds!

You tracked your ancestry to the mediterranean area, didn't you?

Oh, hi Isak.

You again?

Write something of substance, icenigger.

>mfw Spaniards think "WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEIT" instead of just being Celts who were conquered by the Romans and started speaking a bastardised version of their language
>mfw MEXICANS think they're Romans when they're the offspring of Spaniards and Mesoamericans

Probably 90% white or more from the rich part of mexico city. Domt even front, she doesnt look anything like the average beaner. Its like those light skinned light eyed iranians. Exception not the rule

>Meds created Western civilization
Eastern Meds. Western Meds (i.e., Iberians) were counted among the barbarian peoples by the Greeks and Romans.

Don't ask me to in this thread. I enjoy ruining useless threads like these, rarely post on actual threads

Fan-freaking tastic.

Hope they actually help out in the present by fucking not being retards and allowing the demographic crises in Europe to worsen.

white trash, shit kicking, hillbilly niggers BTFO!

Actually you're full of shit because Iberians in general have always favoured their native ancestors and even Visigoths (kek) over the Romans. Castilian authors in the High to Late Middle Ages compared the Romans to Moors and believed they were effeminate. The Portuguese national epic Os Lusíadas, written by Camões, takes its name from the Lusitanians, the native ancestors of the Portuguese.

you know how you see black folk going on about light skinned vs dark skinned?

you know how stupid and petty that looks?

same here. calm the fuck down, moron.

Except the differences between Mediterranean people and Northern European peoples are much greater and deeper than skin tone, you buffoon.

just don't reply

Here in the north everyone is proud of their celtic heritage and how the astures fought. But in seems some important Roman people were born in Spain. Overall i don't know how the other regions feel, but i can assure you that here in the north everyone is proud of either the Visigoths or the astures.

And they ended it. Disgusting.

Yep
Just like portuLEAF said.

>Whites created western civilization
>Don't forget that, white people
>1 post by this ID

DAS RITE

>portuLEAF
How did you guess?

Yeah im sure in meds the ones that are destroying civilization and not the progresive snowniggers and germanics

Persians are superior to both meds and nords.

Apologize.

>Mexican

Island Taino/Spanish rape offspring are the best niggers IMO.

Stay out this Egypt!

You are always here man. I can see through your writing.

>meds
>white
t. erdogan

Don't tell me what to do snow monkey

Meds can't step up agaisnt Merkel

All meds are good doing is raping native populations and slaves

Whatever camel fucker! I'll curb stomp your nigger ass!

SEE THIS SHIT? STOP IT

STOP DIVIDING OUR PEOPLE YOU FUCKING WARLOCKS

Yeah I knew exactly as well. You even posted a pic of your beard a while back. Your dad's from Chaves.

The Italians are basically giving every shitskin that manages to leave the Libyan coast a free ride to Italy at this point and while alot of these try to go North alot of them also get stuck in Italy or Greece which means those countries are getting as fucked as we are now.

(You)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oT26_gB678I

Stop being so racist guys.

HOW DO I GET A GF LIKE THIS

And by slaves you mean Germans defeated and captured in battle.

Remember, every time you talk to a Germanic, their great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother was a slave and a whore that used to suck her Med master's cock on command.

>Your dad's from Chaves
Amares actually. I think you have me mixed up with an American diasporafag who posts here.

Pretty spot on other than that though. Time to be less obvious I guess.

Take a bath. Brush your teeth. Wear deoderant. That's 80% of the work right there.

Nah, but then there's another Portuguese Canadian here as well.
Do you speak Portuguese?

Meds created it and northerners perfected it. Team work nigger.

White division threads need to die.

>Jews
>Not white

Please nigger all cumskins are the same. Pale ass niggers. White people went extinct 5000 years ago.

Nope. Was never taught. I'm planning on taking courses, however. I found a night school in Toronto which offers lessons.

Funny that we're only white when it's convenient and on every other occasions we're swarthy fucks with dubious racial origins and Moorish ancestors.

yep. the same thing is brought up in light vs dark skinned black.

thanks for proving the point, beaver bitch. LMAO.

>tfw med master race

>Perfected it
Im pretty sure mediterranean culture is heavily influenced by the protection of Europe and removing kebab. I don't see how the actions of the Swedish or German government complement in any way with our culture.

>tfw I look like the guy in that image

If your point was that there are legitimate differences between Southern and Northern Europeans and that the thousands of years of ethnogenesis and cultural divergence which exists between the two can't be disregarded by simply shouting D&C at the top of your lungs, then sure.

Like a light-skinned nigger? How does it feel?

Does anybody has the image with all the heads?

Any more requests? I've been meaning to do more but I don't know what to do next.

Pic related.

Bonus.

A Pharaoh please leafbro

Jewish ;^]

Mossad agents at it again

I've decided that I'll only do European peoples.

There's no division, I'm telling them to actually help out Europe instead of living in ancient history.

Poles please

Are you racist or something?

good luck

saving that one : ^ )

I like to define "Med" by the amount of ENF ancestry. Less than 60% ENF = not Med, so most Iberians are not Meds.

tl;dr lol. keep on bitching, pierre. you are categorically wrong.

do a Roman one plz, you could use Augustus profile as a reference, maybe with a laurel wreath

I'm fine with that classification for what it's worth. I'm not sure you'll convince other people of it, but personally I'm partial to the notion that Iberians are a distinct people.

Thank you.

pls, ENF is an old statistical metacomponent, an early farmer from Europe had nothing to do with an Iranian farmer from the same period

Sure, I can do that. No beard, I guess? Any preference for hair/eye/cloak colour?

Couple of young squires near the Greek guy representing the old tradition of man-boy love .

>tfw portuguese and italian descendant
>tfw 100% med genetics

feels good mang

>being this jealous of not being part of the Romanic family

Fine you autist. Here's one where they are differentiated.

no beard please, purple is probably the most appropriate one for the cloak, as of the rest, a light brown is probably alright both for hair and eyes

Will do. And the title underneath, do you want it to be Roman, Latin, Italic or something else entirely?

Should be done in a couple of days, btw.

I think Roman is fine, thanks senpai, nice drawings btw.

Roman would be best represented with thin, curly, dirty blonde hair, no beard, brown eyes and with a red cloak and olive branch over the ear, thanks a ton for your efforts.

>curly
>dirty blond
Wavy, light brown is correct. No idea where you get this shit from.

Jews are white.
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Most roman emperors had dirty blonde hair

This: is literally taken from paint particles trapped in marble after two millenia.
Doesn't look blond to me.

this is better for Europe as at least the clusters are based on actual samples
things is, the relationship between "meds" in a broader sense i.e Euro-meds and MENA is still not fully clear, and even between Euro-meds there is some important difference, especially if you consider Iberians vs Greeks for instance

Ask your local rabbi

>have european genes

So does literally everyone, clearly there's a distinction to be made.

WIR

Christians created Western civilization. Don't forget that, fedoras.

meds wont exist in a few years

>This Italian Village Was Dying … Until the Refugees Came | National Geographic
youtube.com/watch?v=X4v51rNRUME