Kek

kek

A puppet in what way?

and when did the left begin to act like McCarthy?

He is

>huffington post
>labeling somebody as a puppet
wew

Huffington post is a goldmine of comedy.

>the comments section

>steinberg
hmmmmmmmm

Holy fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Trump but the ass ravaged people and Obongo is hilarious. Thanks boys.

>8 years of HuffPo mad
Better than cable

The elections mentally broke liberals.

>google it
>they really write like that
I can't even.. that's complete joke of a media. You can find more credible reporters from anywhere in the world.

MUH EBIL RUSSIAN BOOGIEMAN REEEE

This meme needs to end

>HuffPo
kek

BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRN!
Trump fags on suicide watch!

remember when huffpo used to cover his campaign in the celebrity section?

>Huffpo lasting another 8 years

user...I....

>posting "Washington post" and "kek" in the same post non ironically

you are pushing your luck

No, it just burned off their veil of compassion to expose the seething totalitarian resentment that informs almost everything they do and believe.

>Oh my god we should invalidate the results and have a new election or else Trump in 2020 might be like a dictator and not follow the election process!
>(((Feinman)))

that's too much
this year is not over yet and it keeps happening wtf dude

> Steinberg
> Shapiro
> Feubnab
> Goldberg
> Tinkelenber
> Klein

Jew Circlejerking

>REMOVE THE ELECTION

>STOP HAVING IT BE NOT OUR WAY

>INSINUATIONS INSINUATIONS INSINUATIONS

Even our liberals are not that retarded. But I guess everything from USA comes to Russia with 3 year delay, so, someday.

>Steinberg
>Feinman
>Cohen-Goldberg
>Tinklenberg

is that huffpo comments or a torah study group

>Steinberg
>Shapiro
>Levin
>Feinman
>Cohen-Goldberg
>Tinkelenberg
>Winer
>Klein

Is that a jewish jackpot?

Sounds like a law firm.

Why do all news sources act like we shouldn't be on good terms with russia? Wouldn't everyone benefit if we worked together? Is this done so white people have a good reason to kill eachother again in another world war? thats the only reason i can think of

Holy shit, yes it does.

Principles and ideological constancy are a death sentence for progressive ideology. Once you understand this and that their vision is the only thing that matters to them, you will see their words and actions with clarity.

>U.$.$.A.

good goys are rewarded in heaven... the more gormless, the better

it's time you burgers apologize for >MUH OLGINO TROLLS

this is 100x worse

What the actual f~

>Tinkelenberg

that`s some next level shit

How does it make Trump irrelevant?

>Steinberg
>what the heil is going on
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Why do all news sources act like we shouldn't be on good terms with russia?
Because, goy.. If (((we))) cooperated with the Russians, NATO would become truly and objectively obsolete. If that were to happen, then member nations would have a hard time justifying their membership dues. Without NATO encroachment, Europeans would have a very difficult time trying to explain the necessity of US/NATO troops stationed in their countries. With no troops subsidizing local and even national economies , as well as their national defense, means money will be pulled from "social programs" and re-purposed for national defense.

>Streinberg
>Levin
>Feinman
>Cohen-Goldberg
Fill in the blank.
Sup Forums is always _______.

I don't want to believe this is real.

is this cartoon drawn by Stephen from assigned male?

That last one is really the most desperate of all of them. If there was anything illegal in his tax returns then the IRS would know about it. Releasing them to the public is just a formality at this point.

It's time for the Left to just accept that the only way they will be able to avoid seeing a Trump presidency is to commit suicide within the next 3 weeks.

(((Steinberg)))
(((Shapiro)))
(((Levin)))
(((Feinman)))
(((Cohen-Goldberg)))
(((Majors)))
(((Tinkelenberg)))
(((Winer)))
(((Klein)))

>Puppet of Soros: "Trump is having good relations with Russia (who are killing our trained goyim ISIS). I am LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW WTF"

But it was smart, wasn't it?
>first thing i thought when i heard it is "thats clever as fuck, Obama looks butthurt and BTFO."

So the headline is:

Trump noticed a thing and spoke about it. In 2016.

Looks like a phonebook from tel aviv

I was a loan officer for years and most people flip out about having to give their tax returns for a loan.

But then I hazard a guess most liberals who are on the tax returns kick were never able to qualify for a loan anyway.

Liberals preach from the pulpit that if you make deductions from your taxes, you are not paying your fair share. And yet they all do it.

>vomiting all night due to stomach virus
>chest and stomach all sore as fuck and laughing hurts
>see these comments and all the those crafty Jew names
>Laugh through the pain because it's too damn good.

What Obama and these sour grapes cunts are doing right now is fucking treason.

These espresso sipping coastal faggots in the media are fucking IDIOTS.

How the fuck are the even allowed to operate? Wasn't a big part of the leaks the corruption of the media? How are they still being so obnoxious?

>Huffingon Paint

Do what, pay taxes?

Would that were true.

>Huffington post

>Literally ((((THEM)))) comment section
Almost feels like it's arranged

>Mfw liberals are now actually defending the 3 letter intelligence agencies after decades of calling them evil or incompetent
>Mfw a liberal called me a traitor because I pointed out the DHS "proof" was little more than an informational pamphlet on howhat to not get phished.

>Surnames

Is this some kind of "find a goyim" puzzle?

I should probably start a huffpost bullshit folder....

Did a group of rabbis coordinate a raid in the comments? This is the most transparent Jewing i've ever seen

Liberals love dodging taxes just as much as anyone else is what I'm saying, they just get pissy when other people do it.

It's legitimately terrifying.

Lmao it's a fucking jewish meeting

White.

jews are cancer

This is what jewish Sup Forums looks like?

>the left in 2016

let me help

Are there any doubts that JIDF is 10000% more active than usual right now? Jesus Christ..

They have no choice but to double down. Admitting they were wrong would be like admitting existential defeat. And there's only one way out of that, which they are too cowardly for.

If they had any integrity it would be a different story, but its not.

Well of course they do, they feel entitled to your tax dollars user. Because racism or something.

>THOSE (((NAMES)))
Holy fucking shit!

8 out of those 9 people are Jews. Looks like (((Soros))) is funding a new type of CTR there.

I literally can't even

Salty as fuck.

>HuffingPoo (Operation Mockingbird)

tell someone to take their pills ! These leftists obviously have some sort of mental illness in these allegations.

>tfw you'll never be a starving liberal making up bullshit articles for 50 bucks, for a shitty opinions blog.

Only 3 non Jews. This is nuts.

>It's time for the Left to just accept that the only way they will be able to avoid seeing a Trump presidency is to commit suicide within the next 3 weeks.

Good eye. "Winer" too, though it's usually spelled Weiner.

Guys my dick literally got hard reading the comments under his tweet, this shit pleases my autismo

I still don't understand why our politician's corruption being exposed is something I should be upset about .

Because the Russians exposed it and Russia bad or something?

Must be the effect parading mental illnesses as a good thing.

Why isn't the artist behind this getting ben garrisoned right now???

wrong

>2% chance of winning
HuffPo still buttflustered over the election

kek hear my prayer, deliver another celebrity death

Kek

Huff-paint is always good for a laugh

It's called the JIDF. They do it for free.

JIDF is not paying idiots to post shit, they just send up a signal for Jews worldwide to dogpile comment sections.

No, not Finland

Is the NRA really that full of niggers? How do they function?

What?

>"HES A PUPPET"
>Said by liberal #234832 who only buys trendy clothes that make them look like they're homeless while screaming "RACISM" for wanting to stop illegal immigration which places like mcd's could hire for cheap labor while they scream about how "White men are evil" then get oppressed by them under the mistletoe
LOCK HIM UP!

OP is faking it and you're all fucking fools desu

What are you talking about, huffpaint is 100% Jewish and 100% diverse.