Look at this meme, why do lefties hate us?

Look at this meme, why do lefties hate us?

Don't you guys have a huge nationalist movement? Do you think that might have something to do with it?

Stockholm syndrome. Being buttfucked by waves of migrants every year can change one's neuro chemistry.

>Germany asking where Poland went

Because you are based as hell and don't allow savages in that would ruin your country.

Inferiority complex of the pro EU poles is mindbending.

Libtards hate memes, Poland is meme the country

I don't know. I just know that we hate you cause you make absolute shit tier threads 24/7 and actually think that anyone in this fucking world cares about your shitty country that didn't have any relevance in the last 300 years.

sage

Why are you so butthurt 24/7 nowadays Hans? Go make another thread about
>why is there so much hate against germany on Sup Forums WE WUZ BASED GERMANICS 4TH REICH NOW!

because you're Catholic

But it's truth, and I'm proud of it.

based Polad.

Fully support here.

Go brothers go

tbf i would never remember Poland in an hundred years if I had to name ever countries. I wouldnt forget Gabon though.

>leftists make one of these
>they use 3d effects on all the flags
They're so weird. Whenever they try to meme they end up overproducing it until it feels inauthentic

1. Polish nationalism
2. Polish anti-communism
3. Polish catholicism

Relevance never mattered when it comes to your life, only quality of life matters. No one from KrakoĢw to Szczecin is gonna get sexually assaulted by anyone named Yacine tomorrow night. Can you say the same?

Nothing bad about this comics. I am seriously thinking about moving to Poland.

Fais-le, je l'ai fais et je n'ai aucun regret.

Poland strong

Fuck sweden and germanistan

Don't let anyone give you shit Poland, you actually pay your 2% unlike the other assholes; please try to play nice with Russia.

Lefties may hate you, but you're on the right side of this issue. Pay them no mind.