Sup Forums is over?

I've been on Sup Forums a long ass time. but there are so many different factions on Sup Forums now. It's not just JIDF or CTR. Now you have a ton more LARPers, you have social media people shilling their own public opinion behind user proxy. You got classic alphabet posters but now there are a lot more. You have /leftypol/ and /lgtbq/. You got /x/ refugees. MIDF, germanyscum, swedecucks, leafposters, pagans/odinists, KANGZ, /r9kers/ and unwanted grills.

When it was just the JIDF i didn't mind so much, it was obvious some pro-israel thread or pro-jew thread. But now the board doesn't slide anymore its just a bad mix. It's a cacophony of dumbasses and shills and the good threads are buried so fast you'll most likely never even see them, even if you're on a lot.

Sup Forums has been a big part of my life, but i came here to get away from the big jumble of humanity and now it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY&spfreload=5
youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE&t=304s
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=zPYM8u-w6i4
youtube.com/watch?v=ju2FP8LIOLM
youtube.com/watch?v=C9e1V3IibOk
youtube.com/watch?v=75aLYqRFq9I
youtube.com/watch?v=qzNgpJ2yHXo
youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow...really makes you think...

why are you even alive? do you have an answer?!

Fuck off an take your pills

On the tactics of the left

Yuri Bezmenov on subversion
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Bill Whittle on the Frankfurt School/Social Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

On race

Bill Whittle on Violence and Race
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Douglas Whitman on Human Biodiversity
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

“Racism” in the Animal Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M

Mohammad Ali talks on interracial relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Historical narratives brought into question

Dr Pierce on Haiti and the evidence concerning black governance
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

The Truth about Brexit and the lies from the Government concerning migration
youtube.com/watch?v=7zc_q9p9iYg

The Truth about the Crusades and why the Islamic hordes had it coming
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

Islamic conquest of India. Bloodiest in the history of World
youtube.com/watch?v=TMY2YV9WucY&spfreload=5

The Battle of Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=bckaO-4Y_QE&t=304s

Current events
Native Germans to be a minority in Germany by 2020 at current rates
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Islam in the west (infowars compilation)
youtube.com/watch?v=zPYM8u-w6i4

Over half of Pakistanis in the UK marry their first cousins (in four parts)
youtube.com/watch?v=ju2FP8LIOLM

Obama - The future must not belong to those who stand against Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=C9e1V3IibOk
CERN VIDEOS

With Open Gates
www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507

Rotherham rape by Muslim rape gangs of 1400+ underage Britons
youtube.com/watch?v=75aLYqRFq9I

Also Caldergate Gang in Yorkshire

Havard "students" """argue""" for the killing of whites
youtube.com/watch?v=qzNgpJ2yHXo

(((Spectre))) calls for multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

(((Ignatiev))) calls for FUCKING WHITE MALES to kill themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c

With explanations Tommy Robinson and his kids thrown out of a pub in UK Police harasment
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk&t=6s

Sam Hyde Migrant skit
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

you fucking shit
you're destroying the thread on purpose

ahhh this fucking site is going to hell
you're just link spamming you fucking cunt

THE MAYNE THREEM MEATEATER HATH GONE TOO FAR

Whats the matter user? You want to live forever?

HUZZAH!

90% of the posters on this board are agenda posters

welcome to humanity!

you're not even british you're a fucking proxy

everyone knows link spamming kills thread because it derails the topic and forces people to scroll through shit

the floodgates really came through in here after the news submerged pizzagate

im sure you're all professional scumposters posting for nickles

And you didn't have a topic
>Oy vey I don't need redpills on my slide thread! Its like 6 million all over again!

*ya batty

the topic is self awareness. Nobody is aware of what the fuck is going on anymore. It's rapid-fire topic sliding of no substance. It's degenerate shill posting. There is no real discussion. Every thread exists in a bubble where it has no affect on the community. What ever is discovered in each thread, whatever resources are shared in each thread are lost when the thread dies. Good threads like that are already extremely rare, untill all we end up with are KANGZ, KEK, PRO-ISRAEL, ANTI TRUMP, TRANNY etc

that's all that's on here now or at least 90%

this whole board is fucking flooded with non Sup Forums posters. we are drowning in shills and blue pills

/Pol belongs to the leafs faggot fuck off back to a new safe space fag.

i find myself appreciating expert shitposters a lot more now. there is no cure for this cancer.

Sup Forums is the board of diversity

Why are they carrying food tho

>He didn't go through Sup Forums harbour

we got flooded, like germany/sweden/canada IRL

we have all these shitty people in here and none of them really want to be here, they were just told it was a cool place to be or some shit

it's like the fucking mall or something now

it's fucking AWFUL

>Sup Forums has been a big part of my life, but i came here to get away from the big jumble of humanity and now it here.

I have identified your problem OP. you sought out people to get away from people. critical error.

i was there

it's not fucking summer though
if this keeps up summer 2017 is going to be nightmare mode

>it's a "shilldroid gets so angry and confused it mistakes Ric & Morty memes for non-Plebbit" episode

oh sweet

learn to evolve and progress as a human being u fukkin pleblord domesticated primate. u cant hide behind the screen forever and if u want no part in the eminating movement then go to 7chan or some shit

the eminating movement? what the fuck are you even talking about

Flags, Reddit and faggy mods gotta go

Sup Forums has always been intellectually diverse. Sup Forums is to Sup Forums as Germany is to the EU. It has surpassed Sup Forums as the top board since Sup Forums completely fucking sucks now, so of course you are going to get all kinds of refugees from all the shittiest places on the internet such as Sup Forums and r/The_Donald faggots.

Believing everyone is a shill is godlikeproductions-tier paranoia.

Make /x/ great again and we will (maybe) leave

>Flags
>gotta go
Nah.

it is getting out of hand I agree

maybe not a paid shill, but a type of shill. MIDF always shill islam and their own agenda. /leftypol/ shills their agenda, even though not paid. Leaf posters might as well be considered spam.

Don't use technicality to diffuse the message of what I'm saying. Also godlikeproductions is shit.

>Sup Forums
>over

u kno we just get the president elected, right?

talking about using words people dont know or cant use correctly in a satirical manner on the internet u fucking ameritard

>inb4 u cant properly express satire over the internet

Are you really this naïve to think that every Muslim on Sup Forums is shilling for the MIDF, or every Marxist is from /leftypol/ or every Leaf is an abhorrent shitposter?

no but what i'm saying is that they exist in a number that has slowly increased over the years and that alone they are not a problem. It is their combined mass with every other type of shit poster that makes it a problem.

really it was pretty easy to understand the way I wrote it out, now i've explained it a second time.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel, it always seems to me the mods don't try to improve the quality of the board, might as well be Sup Forums now with barely anything political-related,

I'm with you, man. Sup Forums has gone to shit. It is just a political Sup Forums now. I'm a Stormfag and it is about time I headed back home....

>hurr everyone who has a different opinion than me is a shill

Sup Forums is pretty much a fap board, there's no such thing as discussion senpai

it wouldnt be this bad if mods did their job

There are no "factions" there are merely conflicting and constantly shifting points of view.
What you perceive as factions are merely different people in different stages of their coming to understand the world better by coming in contact with dangerous and conflicting ideas.

People in here do rarely stay rooted to their ideas. They grow bored and look for additional stimuli over time. There is a thin line between being a contrarian and an independent thinker.

kind of like real world anarchy

and the creation of nations

each thread is a safe space

if no one slides each others threads, and no one part of the larger groups ventures out, then they remain

Can someone post the list of shilling tactics please?

i don't believe in opinions when it comes to politics. Opinions are things like "is hawaiian pizza isn't pizza."

leftist, marxist ideology along with pro trans ideaology along with then pro invader pro muslim sharia law etc etc etc etc etc.

those are NOT fucking opinions. Those are the teeming, swarming mass of black living cancer. They are all wrong in some way, otherwise why would they be seen as a problem? with their insane and just WRONG ideas of how things should work. "Hurr durr NOT ALL MUSLIMS and GENDERLESS BATHROOMS and mexican intellectuals"

they are fuckin' wrong, their arguments are so bad, backed by either nothing or nameberg / ladywriter articles that have such weak sources it's like styrofoam. It's the same it's always the same. And when you tell these people they are wrong they just get louder and more violent and they bring more.

every single fucking time.

besides the girls I don't really mind the other posters. It doesn't trigger me to see a dissenting opinion so much I need to flee to some sort of "safe space" where I only see opinions I agree with. If I see a lefty/pol/ person I can just ignore them because they're a fucking idiot or maybe even listen to their points and decide whether I agree or not and why.

who is this dude

paul joseph watson

same here
you just gotta deal with it, there's no other place

>They are all wrong in some way, otherwise why would they be seen as a problem?
Same could be said about Nazis right wing ideologies and fascism
What's your point ?

yeah? you don't mind? that's why we can have college professors advocate for white genoicde directly and not be fired.

"Friendly Intelligent White Guy having a chuckle because he is above it all"

eventually you will be drowned out and asked if you mind an arab fucking your pre-teen son due to muslim sexual emergency.

this is you. youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

You speak the truth. Hotwheels can't handle us, and fucking Lain will b& you for even mentioning Sup Forums.

But Sup Forums could survive the shitstorm after Chanology, it can survive this.

You didnt get most of the threads are people trying to get responses aka shitposting, almost never is their a chance to gather information with honestly asking, adapt and be an expert shitposter, if it was different some years ago i dont know

Sup Forums needs to be split with mods that respect the tone and politics of both.

I was having a blast in the "Aryan QT Got Stoles From Me" thread. Gets wiped the fuck out.

>hearing other people's opinions is the same as letting a muslim rape your children

It was like that since i have memory of it

i dont know why you are crying about

i got a lot spookier tho. Now every happening is related to some world wide disaster instead of a local thing

not only Chanology
we also had the Fappening, GG and now the whole election shitstorm
we've been getting shilled for years and every time more severe, but Sup Forums is winning
you can dilute this place a bit, but you can't beat it down

Sup Forums post- /new/ resurrection was where most of the oldfags from Sup Forums flooded to when the board got terminal cancer. Some people pretend to hate the 'secret club' bullshit, but in reality having a dark corner of the internet free of memery to post about obscure and weird shit is the only thing making it worthwhile to come.

Up until about a year and a half ago, this board was a pretty fun place to shoot the shit like old Sup Forums with necessary annoyances like stormfront and SJW shitposting deterring the rabble. When the Trump generals and Kek posting started unironically and people turned this into a Trump supporter safe space, shit got cancerous quick and spurred way more annoying shitposts like CTR, alt-right RP threads, etc. Just an overwhelming collection of faggots taking themselves too seriously and shouting down anyone who wasn't in complete agreeance.

When the shit here spread to social media and Trump won, the cancer became terminal. There is nothing politically incorrect about being a shill for a billionaire. Regardless of his proported counter-political nature--he is a fucking politician. The attitude does not suit this board one bit-- Lose the ability to be a contrarian asshat and all you have left is bootlicking asshats.

I never claimed I was a nazi or a fascist. I believe in ethnic homelands. I believe that ethnic homelands should be racially homogeneous. I believe that immigration to these racially homogeneous homelands should be insane strict and unfair. I believe that trade should be regional and not global.

I don't believe in economic blackmail, forced immigration through war-based or economic based blackmail. I don't believe in waging propaganda wars against your regional neighbors and if it is found to be happening all measures must be taken to force them to cease.

Of course when we live in a world of virtual reality and the near infinite criss-cross of criminals and subterfuge it becomes nearly impossible to figure out who is legit anymore, which is why the world is rapidly descending into hell.

Show me your war face Sup Forums

All the kids are already here though, phones mean they can be on during schooltime, there is no rest from them, Sup Forums is ruined, just like Europe. Fucking nigger faggots.
I'm going to keep browsing though just to document it's destruction, the same reason I don't kms.

it's the influx isn't it? the critical mass.

"Oh we handled X, we will handle X"

But there is always something left behind. The problems of WW1 and WW2 didn't go away. Germany was fighting against becoming what it is today. Fighting against International Globalist and Banking powers controlling the destiny of their country. America has been fighting against that since before the Civil war, but no one pays attention. If you pay attention you are a faggot. or you end up suicided.

I just got a bit burnt out during the Trump campaign

>Sup Forums has been a big part of my life

wow you should go ahead and end it