European art (architecture edition)

We just had a very successful European general art thread but the pic count was reached, let's make a new one! This time, architecture is the focus, but all forms of European art is accepted

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

damnit

wait i recognize that bulge

>it's just my hunting lodge bro XD

Swedish castles are really a sight to behold.

How can other cities even compare?

Unparalleled beauty
>pic unrelated, a unique example of a Renaissance town in Central Europe, consistently designed and built in accordance with the Italian theories of the "ideal town

This is not a very good castle. I'm no castle expert though

What do you guys think is the most beautiful european city regarding architecture?

Fun fact, Zamość was the role model for Novi Grad in Andrzej Sapkowski books

Did that polish artist base one of his hellish nightmare paintings on that church? Solk something his name was.. someone help plz

What's Sup Forums's stance on Gaudi?

Too modernistic or based?

Rome naturally.

Bekinsky.

Wow... I don't know why I haven't seen that building before. That's truly beautiful.

Gaudi is god. I can just live in la sagrada da familia.

Hunting lodge thread.

Why naturally my man, there are lots of things you can consider.

too modernistic
do not like

I can't wait for this thing to be finished in 9 years

The Swedes have never been very good at building castles that could withstand the Danish or themselves. The picture explains it but the stupid Swedes think of this as a solid fortress. It's actually a model of the military fortress built by Jottbull in the 14th century.

Most comfy place to live

Gaudi was a Larper, nearly as much as von Dollmann

With being not Czech. Seriously, Germans should be claiming Prague above all other Eastern-European cities. This was their masterpiece. Seat of the Holy Roman emperor, Wallenstein's retreat and Kafka's birthplace.

Looks beautiful. Why do you think Sup Forums wouldn't approve? Was it built recently?

does anyone have more ocean art?

Thanks czechbro

For anyone interested in reviving our culture I recommend downloading a series of ebooks titled A Treatise on Architecture and Building Construction as a start.

It was written in 1899 before all our artistic fashions came under attack and has plenty of illustrations on true craftsmanship in masonry, carpentry, and other important fields.

Because modernism i guess? It is a masterpiece, Gaudi worked on that place nearly 10 years, couldn't complete it tho, what a shame.

Too bad this guy never named his paintings on principle, so it might be a pain to search for some of them.

I feel obligated to show our superior Norwegian architecture. Can't get much more based than this.

Berliners always find a new ugly "progressive" thing to build and then want to have federal tax money for it.
fucking hate them

Absolutely gorgeous.

Also, I have 2gb folder sorted art. Will just pick shit at random

Ivan. Please.

Wheres that?

actually most of berlins big post ww2 buildings are amazing.
Fuck off

Please stop.

holy shit

If you don't like this you are a cretin

i fucking love gothic architecture

DELET THIS!
The Dancing House fucking ruins the entire street.
What makes prague so beutifull was that they always renovated instead of building new.
(((Frank Owen Goldberg))) broke with that tradition, its dangerous to all of prague and europe

Prague.

The thing is that Gaudi's fans are basically retards and drugs addicts. Doesn't mean his work is not valuable.

Prague

It's kind of beautiful, but also retarded and modern. I like it to an extent, beyond it more respect than need to build more buildings in the same stye.

Why is a progressive building necessarily bad?

Yep, because of modernism

I don't have that much of a problem with it, but I prefer Sagrada Familia and I can fully understand why someone would hate the looks of his buildings

Ahahahahahhahahahah....ahahahaha.

Holy shit look at all the oppression! Not a single POC or LBTQIA+ in sight. Everything these privileged whites have was built on the backs of their colonial servants.

#whiteprivlege #timeforjustice

Absolutely gorgeous!

I notice you also have the 2gb sorted folder

retarded? can you elaborate further? How is sagrada familia retarded, how can a building be retarded?

Fucking beautiful.

I know a lot of you nazis want us to stagnate forever, but don't even pretend this isn't far more beautiful then anything our idiot racist ancestors made.

It's made of natural motifs, but doesn't look natural. It's forced.

its missing 10 dozen "art" peddlers and 10,000 pedestrians

it looks way better and more elegant than a boring "copy and paste the same ornaments everywhere" castle

(you)