Merchant Thread

Will all the pro Zionist shills today, how about a good old fashion Jew thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CawiTD2ltp4
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/
wrmea.org/1992-july/the-lavon-affair-when-israel-firebombed-u.s.-installations.html
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Antisemites can fuck off to stormfront.org

this desu

Thanks for the bumps my chosen friends

You are right for the first time leaf! WE STAND WITH ISRAEL

Yfw you can take ancap memes and add Palestine/Israel placeholders and they're accurate
First for Israel was main player in 9/11

You people have this misplaced hatred against us, we have done nothing wrong. Was the holocaust not enough misfortune for our people?

Forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=CawiTD2ltp4

Im truly sorry for the seven trillion lampshades manufactered out of retaliation of Jewish terrorism observed in Eastern Europe at the time

You forgot your proxy leaf :^)

Pic from FBI investigation reports on the mossad front company Urban moving systems which aided 9/11 hijackers in moving through the US. It is a testimony from an American working there

anyone feel like flipping this for me? too busy dumping....

OV VEY FELLOW GOYS!

Also rare merchant

You'll have to try harder than that, kikes

You would understand us if only you were in our position.

Ignore D&C division tactics, Sup Forums is and always was pro-Israel

>Mfw people say Iran doesn't have potential to be a great trading partner

Too obvious. 2/10

Sheckles poorly spent. Why don't you bomb another US navel vessel, greatest ally?

>These guys ain't following the path of light
>These guys don't know what Sup Forums was before the presidential election

>Refer to pic

Can we get some infographics and real data in here? We need to redpill the invaders.

Daily remember that if you utterly support Trump then by extension you support the Jews, you so called greatest enemies

>Sup Forums is in favor of a nation that sells US secrets and weapons technology to Communist

it's even a .png

why does this crack me up

It's sad that you think a bunch of grown men roleplaying in a Moving Co. represent the Jewish nation.
Should I assume that redneck KKK members represent the entirety of the United States of America? Would that be fair?

Xir's woke af
Sorry Pedro, the immediate non white issue is more pressing atm.

>
>
>
>Reminder that jews are not white, and wish to destroy the white race

>If you stand with isreal you are a race traitor
>
>
>

Relevant links any Self respecting/pol/ack should know in detail

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/

wrmea.org/1992-july/the-lavon-affair-when-israel-firebombed-u.s.-installations.html
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

That doesn't change the fact you are supporting your greatest arch-nemesis like an old pal
Just admit you like being a puppet

>It's sad that you think a bunch of grown men roleplaying in a Moving Co. represent the Jewish nation
They were registered mossad agents by the FBI but yeah we'll go with ((((roleplaying))))

The degeneracy and lack of logical thought is rife...

the greatest villains of our world whether it's stock market collapses or sinking our ocean liners

>Sorry Pedro, the immediate non white issue is more pressing atm.
He isn't entirely wrong.

Trump was the clear choice against Hillary but that doesn't mean he isn't dead ass wrong on some issues including Israel.

The Hebrew clan are the worst

kill the shill

>The only thing turk roaches are good for.

Hmmmm, no. I know kikes overwhelmingly supported Hillary over Trump, even though they're both Jew shills Trump won't be counter productive to white goyim.

> Satan and his seed will be thrown into perdition for eternity...WW3 incoming.

I'm not gonna lie, i have a dedicated folder called "happy merchants"

Still King Nigger is more based than Trump, never seen the jews so pissed off.
Even King Nigger's lapdog said the jews have to choose between a democratic state or a jewish state. Would you be against this level of basedness if Trump was the one who said it?

American Jews are also largely anti Israel

Again just because someone is wrong about some things or even most things doesn't default make the things they're right on wrong.

Israel is a threat to America and supporting them as a politician over US interest is treason.
See
Though I'll say Jews in America being largely liberal don't oppose Israel on these grounds but mostly the Palestinian issue which they're somewhat correct on as well but regardless of that anyone who says they love America cannot in good conscience support Israel for their actions against us which if just about any other nation did would have been bombed into the stone age