All race traitors need to die

Why are women so worthless?

I have loved this girl since she was 13 and a shitskin just comes along and takes her away from me.

My white Aryan is going to be sullied by this shit skin spic and I can't do anything about it, Im so pissed.

pic related, its the women he took from me

his profile

/alex.valdes.395

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is probably on her knees worshipping that BBC as we speak user.

Probably gonna suck his balls too.

One thing is for sure though, she is definitely going to swallow.

Does it sting?

he may be a spic but he literally wears an american flag beanie and posts some good shit

also
>not your personal army

It is hilarious how hard the OP has to search to find a white girl with a black guy (and he looks half-black) that he has to proclaim it all-over-Sup Forums

Meanwhile White girls post their Asian boyfriends every second of every hour or every day
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

That's a cute 5/10, is she already a muslima?

>instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

u got played by stacy

you should just cut your balls off

ur a cuck

can someone please message this dude on kikebook? I do not have a profile

Nice job faggot.

Dating an incredibly cute red-headed, freckled goddess

pic related, it's me

Then maybe you should be less of a bitch, and more of a badass.

haha holy shit OP is so butthurt its fucking hilarious

Because you are pitiful

Crying on an alr-right board about your incompetence and asking cyberbullies for justice

Sending a screenshot to the nigger - enjoy getting raped

She looks happier with Alex.
BTW... start training. be alpha. Fuck her.

>Why are women so worthless?

>I have loved this girl since she was 13 and a shitskin just comes along and takes her away from me.

this is essentially how roughly 90% of the whiny little butt hurt racist shit heads here ended up spending all of their time whining about non-white people LMAO.

fuck off and take your impotent rage with you, bitch boy. she's happy getting porked right in the MOUTH, PUSSY AND ASSHOLE by a "no good dirty shit skin".

LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE IDIOT. LMFAO.

>Sending a screenshot to the nigger - enjoy getting raped

top bantz

pls do it

> red-headed
Literally nothing wrong with that. That's my plan as well. Having red hair all over your body is a fucking curse.

Most here see Asians as equals. We don't care when they fuck White girls.

Well, get fucked subhuman

>implying the girl is not some random instagram gril

Conjuring demons with an umbrella...

>Why are women so worthless?

because you didn't get any powsie
aahhhhh

Why do you care anymore?

If she was willing to accept a shitskins then let her go. Plus if you weren't such a beta cuck she would be with you.

Go work out, run, and build confidence. Then find a nice white qt that won't suck nigger cock.

((((Aryan))))
No she isn't

She is done...damaged goods....she is already carrying bad DNA inside ,since the moment she took shitskin semen

I really don't care because we all know the ratio is in our favor

Don't Americans use condoms instead of pills?

Don't wish it were easier

Wish you were better

wew lad

He's a newfag, fag

Look at OP's ID

>Japanese whale spearing forum

Alright that got me

Praise Kek

In a few short years you will see the bullet you dodged

>getting cucked by a soft cunt like that
Jesus christ you must be a total pussy.

Protip: you don't get the right to call cunts "shitskins" if you're lower than that dude.

Maybe start lifting, get a decent job and git gud. Until then you're exactly lower than that clearly low-tier shitskin.

lmfao

the madman

So do European women really like the refugee crisis? I bet they secretly love all the attention the brownskins give them.

What did OP mean by this?

Do you think this will ironically shame her out or race mixing bc she is contributing to white genocide by mixing her genetic line with a shit skin?

>girl likes you too
>she waits for you to say something
>you don't
>she thinks that you dont like her
>she looks for someone else and falls in love

You just waited too long José. You should have said something when you had the chance to and now its just too late.

People being too autistic to say that they like someone is the reason we have this virgin neckbeard epedemic nowadays.

Just become a qt tranny instead.

wise words

So your complaint is that you are too much of a beta cuck faggot to fight that shit skin?

BTFO
T
F
O

Post replies.

You're such a cuck.

Or maybe you need to get more game.

What's wrong with him being a spic? You think you're superior in any way, white boy?

This is why I say fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that blacks commit against whites today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

And that is just in the case of Africa. I havent even started on the destruction of civilizations in the Americas, and the imperialistic will in the middle east.

You destroyed anyone that isnt white due to you greed, your religious influences, and thirst for blood, then ask why they're not as capable as you. Then you bitch about muslims.

In the states, 50 years ago, you never offered blacks the same education, then ask why they're stupid. You never rented blacks quality homes, then ask why they live in shitty communities. You never gave blacks quality jobs with equal pay, and ask why they're broke. Then 50 years later, you ask why they havent adapted fast enough, even though racism CLEARLY still exist. You sit here and deny that there's racism, then go back to being racist pieces of shits. You don't know shit about your own race. All you see is the "good" that you deluded yourself into seeing because of your need to belong to something. White men are cowards and cant handle the consequences of their actions, they cant take responsibility, and will deny it at every turn. Then they want to go and claim superiority? Jesus christ, you're the real niggers.

do you even lift, bro?

Forgot to change your IP.

Your just a beta

Check it out, OP

That guy looks like a doofus. His statuses are totally low energy and he gets next to no support on them because he likely has nothing going on worth supporting.

You're gonna get rekt now when they send the screenshots so I'll tell you what you gotta do:
>grow a goatee or something
>go to the gym and start a 5x5 program
>go out and buy some new clothes
>go to her house in the middle of the night in a few weeks and tell her all of this that you've done to try to win back her love.

Wasted

OP is that you?
what kind of mindfuckery is this

Fake and gay troll post.

full story

>girl likes you too
>she waits for you to say something
>you don't
>she thinks that you dont like her
>she looks for someone else and falls in love
>get butthurt
>ask for personal army on 4chin
>gets outted
>gets restraining order
>Pepe chad fucks redhead stacy

Alex Valdes is here guise! :D

nice numbers

+1

Don't worry op she would of made an ugly old person anyway. Just think about what she will look like when she hits 30.

Hi Alex.

my hope is that at some point all women who have dated outside their race will be forced to get a face tattoo to warn any future suitors.

lol the guy looks like a "beta nice guy" too
how gamma is op?

>when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.
Get fucked cunt.

All we've done is build the entire planet up to somewhere even slightly civilized. Virtually every development you live for was created by white people. Hell, even the flag next to your post that you posted using several white inventions while in your white designed house using the white invention of electricity was designed by white people.

If we wanted to exterminate you shitskins we would have done it centuries ago, but instead we've been trying to elevate you barbarians to something close to human from day one, and the thanks we get?

>a shitpost like yours

I am really glad we tried. Keep pushing though, eventually we might start to think you're beyond hope.

>Japanese whale spearing forum

OP is Alex, i.e. the guy in the pic.

You wouldn't have had a problem taking her for yourself if you weren't such a beta faggot.

I feel with you brother

>My girl was taken from me

You sound like a neckbeard trying to use a fake sob story to dox some bitch. Nypa.

OP's a cunt, but at least he didn't write a wall of bullshit. Niggers would still be in mud huts if whitey hadn't come along, best thing that happened to them.

Wait, what the fuck?

Alex seems pretty cool tbqh

This

op btfo

>Made by a racist white person who purposely decided what's an accomplishment and what isn't, and purposely attributed certain accomplishments to Europe.

I wonder how many of those where stolen too.

>du bist nicht mit

Such an ugly language.

If you're serious OP. I'm sorry. As a handsome dude let me tell you right now, women like faggot looking boys for some reason. And looking at this guy's pic you're probably better than him. Don't let it get to you.

LOL Beta, don't worry, now you can masturbate to the thought of her getting filled with his arabic sperm!

Alt - Cuck

Congrats. You allowed yourself to get cucked and did nothing about it other than cry on /pol. Cuck.

1/10, ugly as shit, wouldn`t put my little
finger in it.

#OPREKT