Annddd....BOOM

Sup Forums BTFO for good!

Ive never seen All Lives Matter on Sup Forums even once. Go back to plebbit n!&&3r dic|< sucker.

this post magically made niggers matter?

"black lives matter"

"lol nope"

>Lets Talk About a Conversation that Never Happened: The Thread

What's the fucking point of this?

> syrian
they matter, just not in my country
> lbbq
the bible says all lives matter
> unarmed black men
unarmed crime victims
> poor people...
a declaration of the importance of lives has nothing to do with their socioeconomic status
> different faiths
God says to predicate and love
> it's a dictionary
here, suck my dick nieger

This is why I prefer "no lives matter", because it's actually true.

There are very few of the >7 billion lives on this planet that actually do matter. Of those lives, it's highly unlikely that any of them are black.

>putting answer in quotes makes them legitimate arguments.
>mods aren't banning and deleting pol btfo threads

Those Syrian refugees will blow themselves up after seeing other countries, costing their lives and the lives of others. Thus, if all lives matter, they should stay in the Middle-East

>all lives matter

False.

No lives matter.

hahah oh wow! I'm loling irl!

Sup Forums B T F O !!!

Pretty sure you can't find anyone on pol who believes all lives matter.

>for good

BLM is such a shitty name for a movement. If those niggers had any common sense they would have chosen something else that doesn't cause people to sperg out over semantics.

I know

Every single time I see these ego masturbation images with people writing out entire conversations and arguing with no one in particular, I cringe and eyeroll.

It's like they couldn't answer back to someone they had an argument with, told them they're morons, and then write these up the next morning after spending the night in bed wishing they had an answer.

>black lives matter
Nah, just white lives :^)

fpbp

>Syrian refugees

Yes, even them.

And so I do wish them luck in aiding Assad, and the rightful government of Syria he represents, in retaking their home.

Naturally, they'll have to stay there and fight for that.

>LGBBQ

Yeah sure.

>Unarmed black men

All unarmed men, actually. Unarmed women too!
Folks who attack cops after robbing a store may end up justifiably dead though.

>Poor people on food stamps or other forms of assistance?

Of course, but such systems are woefully full of fraudsters, which is to the detriment of both those who pay for the services and those truly in need. Suffice to say, we need reform and downsizing.

>People of different religious faiths than your or no religious faith

Sure, as long as they don't wish for me to submit to their god or attempt to create a parallel legal system to our own, or replace it, then we're good.

>Syrian refugees?
>I said all, or are you retarded?

nice strawman faggot

That is the stupidest and most condescending and insulting thing I have read in ages. Give me a break.

honestly i see similarities with Sup Forumss view of the other side and the other side's view of Sup Forums

the left wing, has a significant percentages that believe in x and/or y and/or z beliefs,

Sup Forums makes fun of them by combining all the beliefs of the left wing into one single person and then pointing out logical inconsistencies.

the other side sometimes can do the same too, as shown in the picture of OP the faggot.

>a conversation that never happened

No lives matter, son.

>no lives matter
when it comes to space exploration we will need a higher quantity of people willing to sacrifice themselves

Black lives matter
>All lives matter
All?
>All
Syrian refugees?
>Yes, let's stop ISIS and restore order to their country
LGBTQ
>Yes, what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes is their business
Unarmed black men
>Yes, as sad as it is, given the size of america accidents in policing may occur and due punishment should be provided in situations where officers should have known better or acted differently based on the information they had available
Poor people on food stamps
>Yes, and we should reimpose tariffs to create jobs that pay a reasonable wage within the country so that they can find a stable income
People of different religious faiths
>Obviously their lives matter, I wouldn't condemn someone for simply thinking differently to what I do, let alone strawman them and then present the strawman as if I had won the argument

>Black Lives Matter
No they don't.
/thread