Does Sup Forums think Trump should legalize:
a) Just Marijuana
b) All Illicit Drugs
c) No Drugs
?

all drugs

pretty much bullshit i can't get acid at wal-mart

C

Trump should ban all drugs including alcohol and tobacco.

Well if it were legal you could get a standardized dose.

all drugs, regulate ingredient lists, itll kill the cartel/CIAs source of income and kill off anyone stupid enough to overdose

just drain the CIAwamp faggot

nigga you know you can be straight edge without having the government enforce it

Legalize pot. But all other drugs other than alcohol are bad, especially opiates.

I would like less of a police state.

We are not a (((free))) country when we have too many people in jail over bullshit nonviolent crimes, and most 'crimes' are just meant to enrich the court/prison industrial complex.

you've pretty much would solve the mexican and drug smuggling in a beat but that's NO NO
where do you think we get our black budge dosht?

Stop trying to get fentanyl banned.
That shit saved me when I get severe acute pancreatitis.
My lypase levels were over 20,000 and I was in pains only relateable to large kidney stones and first time birth.

C
Drug legalization should be left up to the states.

Trumps a business man.. He knows that legalizing weed would A. Bring in a shit load of tax money for the government B. jobs for the country. C. Would make him look good to the left and right.

exactly

i passed a kidney stone once. was not fun.

That being said, strong painkillers need to be regulated. people like you need them, but when junkies get ahold of it it fucks their life up, and then leads them to heroin because H is always cheaper than pills and pharms.

As an ex fiend, i know

Legalize weed

Keep the opiates controlled because people are actually retarded, weak, and degenerate enough to consistently get addicted to them and die/become a burden to society.

I think people should be able to get a license for illegal drug use. If you are willing to under go a course. That teaches you how a drug acts and how to handle it responsibly. You should be able to obtain a license for lets say Cocaine and you can purchase it freely in a Pharmacy. However driving under the influence and other dangerous behavior will immediatly revoke the license. Also the course should be really expensive and you have to be employed to be accepted.

And a 1 day dose can be purchased per week in a pharmacy. Not more.

He should leave it up to the states on weed legalisation.

But he should decriminalise most off not all drug possession. There is no point in locking up non violent people in your already crowded prison system just because they want to shoot drugs into their own bodies. Then add welfare drug tests.

Legalize weed because it's cheaper to fund dead-weight pot heads than to fund the war on pot.

Legalize weed then he never has to worry about liberals critizing him ever again.

>become a burden to society
They're only a burden if we tolerate and/or try to help them.
Let them kill themselves, I say.

no plants should be illegal