10.16.16 DAK. Is this confirmed, if not then what's he doin, just chillin, why?

10.16.16 DAK. Is this confirmed, if not then what's he doin, just chillin, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/julian-assange-suffering-but-takes-comfort-from-cat-mother-20161209-gt7gxf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b6qlc3lStM4
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/16/wikileaks-founder-assange-on-hacked-podesta-dnc-emails-our-source-is-not-russian-government.html
intellihub.com/julian-assange-internet-restored/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting like the rest of us.

But why not even give proof of life? And what about the incident with the armed personnel at the embassy?

what happens to enemies of the state department?

his disappearance might have relation with the edge of the world police force wikileak document that was posted and mysteriously removed later

I hope he got poisoned and died slowly, absolute cucklord that one.

He's definetely missing.
He still hasn't gotten his internet back even though the election is over and the electoral college has placed their votes, so the excuse that his internet was cut in order for him to not interfere with the US election doesn't hold water anymore.
Plus there hasn't been any actual proof of life since october 4th.

I hope you get raped in the ass by a gang of kangaroos and they come in your mouth

source?

A reminder to the subversive shills.

America couldn't even grab Osama from an ISI safehouse without crashing a then top secret stealth helicopter and keep the mission silent.

This was in rural Pakistan.

JUST HOW DO YOU THINK THEY CAN DO THIS IN A PUBLIC STREET IN LONDON?

>believing the Osama capture story
Yeah cause that wasn't bs at all.

he's either dead or he pulled a dave chappelle

if digits he pulled a dave chappelle

or captured.
What do you say kek?

I doubt they would send in 2 helis with sqauds of armed guys to kill one depleated unarmed idiot trapped in a room.. they'd poison him through his food or hire a single hitman to take care of him.

okay...
Well is he dead then?

Kek has no response apparently

Pakistan was never fully cooperative with America when it came to bin Laden. They lied and covered for him so often that the mason where they killed him was one where our government finally said fuck it and flew in without consent from the Pakis. Your government likely is in full cooperation so the scenario is different.

didn't wikileaks tell people to stop asking for proof of life? seems mighty fucking suspicious
but heres to assange being alive

He's on holiday with his gay lover.

Filming bestiality with his brother?

>implying that isn't a regular Tuesday for Aussies

This.
After not delivering the video proof that was chosen in a poll they made themselves for over a month.

And again, why hasn't he gotten his internet back?

Why do you people still think he's missing, he literally appeared publicly like a week ago, he has internet now and everything.

wtf is this shit?

Links and source please.

Yes link us up to proofs pls m8

People figured out how to open his files the other day, Antarctica, the Vryll, and hollow earth are real.

his mother seems to think he's alive and the doctor also seems to think so.. but hey maybe its a ruse and his mother is secret CIA operative.
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/julian-assange-suffering-but-takes-comfort-from-cat-mother-20161209-gt7gxf.html

>bin Laden
>Your government
>full cooperation

Google doesn't show any info on neither since october and november.

he was on Hannity like 2 weeks ago...
youtube.com/watch?v=b6qlc3lStM4

There was an interview 2 weeks ago and he mentioned that he got access to the internet

It's really weird that there's no real proof tho

when you need a secondary conspiracy to cover for the first, you know you're getting tangled

just show up on camera already goddamnit assange quit dicking around

Remember that he was killed because of pizzagate

>brisbanetimes
>Sean Hannity
>credible source
Chose one

Please tell me your inside info on psyops used by the brisbanetimes... this should be good, i'll wait.

I could say the same to you.

But maybe you should reply some of the other guys who has counterarguments without pointing to the Osama story being fake.

That's another thing. Everyone knew he had a DMS. Evidently people believe the DMS went off and are currently trying to put everything together. If he was alive he would say whoaaa guys I'm fine don't bother with my life insurance files kthnxbai

DAY ASSANGE KILLED

I'm just saying I haven't seen any credible proof that he's alive.
Do you think I find this amusing?
I would love to be able to let this shit go, but there hasn't been any actual proof for almost three months now and I won't stop demanding it until I either get confirmation that he's alive or dead.

no

Embassy cat has wifi but not Asante LMAO ho long before they pull a Bradley Manning and force him to go tranny?

>endchan
>anonymous

You're havin' a laugh mate

anybody can tweet checkums and strings, are you this confused?

desu you sound like the type that could have video of him holding a newspaper from today and you'd scream its doctored.
I'm fairly certain if his mother and kids didn't speak to him on Christmas she would be making a lot of noise about it.

>JUST HOW DO YOU THINK THEY CAN DO THIS IN A PUBLIC STREET IN LONDON?
By paying one professional killer to walk in on behalf of the (Insert nationality here) government and kill him with whatever's handy.
He doesn't have a KGB security detail like Snowden, it's just embassy rentabouncers from an insignificant country.

he did an interview with hannity on Dec. 16.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/16/wikileaks-founder-assange-on-hacked-podesta-dnc-emails-our-source-is-not-russian-government.html

the fact that the info was not just distributed and held onto was all that you needed to know

no one cared about being spied on. and no one really read any of the details about how it was done which is funny.

it's all based on hearsay just like how all of you here go about your lives

trying to find stuff out is impossible you need someone to tell you

bummer huh

Yes I am.

Actually yeah, I'd like him to make a public appearance on the balcony with witnesses.
You might be right, but if someone's silenced Assange I don't think it would be very difficult to deal with his mother.
Also he doesn't have that much contact with his kids as far as I know.

Not proof.
Do you realize how easy it is to fake shit like that?

Fly over there and knock on the door or something, because nothing anyone shows you is going to be proof enough.
I hate the guy but he isn't dead, you don't think all of the embassy staff would notice that dude who has been staying here is suddenly gone.. i don't think they could hide killing an entire embassy full of people and ecuador not noticing.

intellihub.com/julian-assange-internet-restored/

Wait for jan 20

he claims to have internet in the interview but there's still no proof of life

spooky a dead guy giving an interview about how he got his internet back.

i'm out, this level of stupid is too much

As I just said, a public appearance would do it for me. He's done it plenty of times before so it shouldn't be a problem.

May I ask why you hate him so much?

Why do you want us to wait for January 20th?

There is no 16th month, sorry.

Before i go.
The reason i dislike him is because of what he has turned wikileaks in to and his attention whoring bs.
I liked wikileaks as an entity in the early days, i dislike assange as its publishing editor or whatever title he gives himself.

Is anybody working the blockchain?

Fair enough.
I have no problem with him being the public face of wikileaks, although there should've been others since situations like this end up happening on account of that.

So, did you want to provide some source or where you just talking out your ass?

Anybody with sources on this should feel free to contribute.