Now that the dust has settled

Hillary was actually treated pretty unfairly over the course of the election.

I'm glad Trump won, but... Hillary loves her country. Her type of politics just isn't very popular right now.

But seriously, she was cleared by the FBI and nothing in Wikileaks was substantial whatsoever. I also feel bad about that whole meme we started about her starting WW3 with Russia: we all knew it was untrue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiyPTSvr6Zk
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-data-campaign-elan-kriegel-214215#ixzz4JZYX4uQt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hillary loves her country
kek, Hillary only loves Hillary

>I'm glad Trump won, but...

She hates her country and hates you.

Posting in troll thread what up boys hammered already at midday

>Dreams of open borders

What?

She is a traitor that need to be shot in here smug fucking face.

>Hillary was actually treated pretty unfairly over the course of the election.

Oh she definitely was treated unfairly. If it were fair, she would've been in prison --or better yet, executed.

Who?

Dogshit. She was a divisive cunt, with horrible policies and the entire media machine behind her.

>we

>Hillary was actually treated pretty unfairly
With the media in her pocket and Shills like you she was treated unfairly? Sympathy wont work CTR.

Open borders are mostly good for the economy, although they can threaten stability and social cohesion in the long-term, but I doubt that it can pose such a threat to the US since American society is already multiracial and multicultural

It's true. The media, a number of celebrities, almost every social media site, and even the POTUS were lying in her favor. Not fair at all considering what Trump had to deal with!

"we"

speak for yourself and only you, subversive kike

day of the rope.

Must face criminal charges.

>say it with me:

>MADAME

no what she meant was she dreamed of a world of open power lines for the free exchange of electricity

Get fucked shill

>Hillary loves her country.
No she doesn't, she's a globalist rube, she hates America and all it stands for and would have done anything in her power to ensure the the modern nation of USA ceases to exist.

Open borders means no assimilation and the importation of a foreign cultures

All of America's cultures have been subcultures of American culture

Importing foreign cultures is absolutely treasonous and destructive

t. a gypsy kike-wannabe

>Hillary loves her country.

Since when?

She loves power.

Everything else is inconsequential, comparatively.

No.

It is incredibly segregated. Black only exist in the cities in government housing. Whites in the suburbs. Mexicans are mostly in the southwest and tend to follow white and destroy their neighborhoods.

True. If she was treated fairly, she'd be in jail already.

Dude, did you watch like.... any media at all?

She had nine lap head start in a ten lap race and still lost. That's how much the deck was stacked in her favor.

Ayy shitting up the troll threads while getting hammered. This is why aussies are the best.

Is treasonous a new word you cunts have found in the dictionary? Because thats all I am seeing from CTR cucks like yourself.

>Open borders are mostly good for the economy, although they can threaten stability and social cohesion in the long-term

>Open borders are mostly good
>except they destabilize and balkanize the country

ok

Stopped reading after stumbling across the moose-size pile of bullshit you wrote.

Hillary is a criminal and a career politician who jeopardized national security.

Citation needed.

i don't think Hillary was treated unfairly, compared to how much Trump and their supporters were buttfucked before it was announced that he is president-elect. I think Hillary pretty much deserves everything that was coming to him, and if I was her, I'd take this as a lesson to learn about what people actually want from politics, instead of running around and accusing people of rigging the elections.

Her supporters should be hung from their entrails in the streets as a warning to all the other leftist animals.

It's not like they have the police support or experience with firearms to prevent this.

Hillary was given every advantage and still failed to pull it out. Part of of her problem is that she was a terrible candidate. And part of it was that her campaign team was apparently legitimately retarded. She ignored advice from her husband, who is probably the most skilled politician alive today and instead had Podesta running her campaign. Her campaign missed that she was falling dangerously behind in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota because the shut down their own internal polling two weeks before the election. Her campaign was flying blind the last two weeks and had the Trump campaign wondering what the Hell she was doing since she was ignoring States she was in danger of losing.

Good attempt OP, but it appears that the droll bastards of Sup Forums will never listen to reason.

For those in the trenches, the war never ends it seems.

She didn't hold a press conference the entire time, she barely campaigns, the media gave her a coronation, she broke the law and got a pass.

Butt yea she was treated so unfairly, and trump is hitler according to the media.

holy shit this delusion.
i fucking hate my country so god damn much.

She's a fucking clown.
youtube.com/watch?v=OiyPTSvr6Zk
Any male politician who acted like her would get hammered by his peers. She gets away with all the crazy shit she gets away with because she was the first lady.
The Democratic party has been getting more and more retarded as time has gone on. They get caught up in this buzzfeed thinkpiece rhetoric and lose sight of the gravity of things like elections and global crises.

Leppo? Huh what are you talking about dude we need to post more Gawker articles on twitter

The list of her crimes is long and you better get lost

this

i disagree with most of this

>But seriously, she was cleared by the FBI and nothing in Wikileaks was substantial whatsoever.

What is this meme and how did it happen?
My libcuck friends say this shit all the time.

Leaked debate questions
The rigging of the primary
The bringing on of the fired Wasserman Shultz for the above
The barely legal certainly questionable accepting of million dollar birthday gifts from Saudi Arabia
The media collusion and "literal hack"ery.

am I missing stuff?

If you need a focus group and supercomputer to tell you how people are going to respond to everything, perhaps you shouldn't be in politics.

she did

trump hasnt

>supercomputer
sauce?

More like she loves her money.

>nothing in Wikileaks was substantial

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-data-campaign-elan-kriegel-214215#ixzz4JZYX4uQt

They wiped all references to the machine itself though, I forget the name.

I wanna say it was Eva or something, some 3 letter female name.

lol no.

she and her media support team need to be gassed

Did you know drug assisted rapes are essential part of grooming / breaking down underage sex trafficking victims?
Yeah, you do, Hilldawg!

Are you disappointed in Trump for not assigning a special prosecutor to her case.

Trump will be worse with press conferences. See pic

You have to understand that she looks at us as a math equation in a text book. She's a sociopath.

Hillary Clinton doesn't drive a car. She hasn't in 30 years. She doesn't see love and sex as intimate but exploitable. She doesn't shop for groceries. She doesn't raise her kids. She hasn't done real labor in her entire life.

She hates you. Her last words will probably be "I feel fine, never better" then dropping dead because she lies just for the sake of lying.

fpbp

>Hillary Clinton doesn't drive a car. She hasn't in 30 years. She doesn't see love and sex as intimate but exploitable. She doesn't shop for groceries. She doesn't raise her kids. She hasn't done real labor in her entire life.

Congrats. You just described Trump, too.

interesting, thx for the sauce

On the Day of the Rope, I will march into the street and shoot every single stormfag I see.

It was surprisingly hard to find, most of the info about it has been wiped from the cursory web.

I remember articles on CNN/WaPo about it, fellating it. My guess is after she lost, shut it down mode happened.

Trump's a clown but he's not an evil criminal with the blood of thousands on his hands. Big difference

Fuck you she is a criminal traitor and this is bait.

Trump has never had to take a stand on anything since he never voted on policy or wars before in the house, senate, governorship, etc. People just project what they hope Trump will do since there is no voting record.

>I will build a great wall
Maybe it will be a fence

>I will assign a prosecutor to Hillary's case
She has suffered a lot and I don't want to do that.

>Hillary has ties to big banks
Trump assigns multiple wall street execs to his cabinet

Then you imply Trump wouldn't have the blood of thousands on his hands. No one knows what this clown will do. If he stays in the politics game long enough, I guarantee his hands will be dirty.

>I don't want an evil murderer convicted, it might hurt her fee fees.

So long as it's the blood of the subhuman American left, no major loss.

If he gets the country nuked, mostly major cities that voted blue, no major loss.

Win win honestly. Liberals are stroking out from rage, burning cities like literal terrorists. Be it via law enforcement, military, or nukes, nobody deserves a culling more than the American left.

hillary loves her little arab girl

>>I don't want an evil murderer convicted, it might hurt her fee fees.
Are you mad at Trump for not assigning a special prosecutor to her case? Do you feel betrayed? I'm genuinely curious what Trump supporters think about the 180 he pulled.

>If he gets the country nuked, mostly major cities that voted blue, no major loss.

You gotta bait harder next time.

she believed the shit polls the media were putting out

>oversample Dems by 8pts
>hey look we are up by 8pts
>i dont need to campaign in the Rust Belt
>Georgia is in play
>so is Arizona

She's not treated unfairly. She's just a loser.