Racemixing gook bitch dumped by her nigger husband

This gook bitch used to vlog about her marriage to a nigger and their bastard kids. Now it seems the primate had enough of her shit and dumped her. How shocking. Pic related and yt vidya. Reading the comment section is pretty sweet. Lots of redpilling going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=nNpa1T9uG5o

fpbp

>korean

No wonder.

spsbp

fpfbp

redact this

fpfbp

called it. fucking kek. Single Korean mom with bastard children. She's pretty much dead in SK now.

It's another racist hick has poor listening comprehension episode.

Are you sure it was her husband that left her?

I don't speak gook.

Game over, man. Game over!

tptbp

Another black father runs from responsibility. And they say Black lives matter. Fuck them.

it's another you got baited as fuck on Sup Forums episode

Time to fill the comment section with redpills.

>mixed kids always come out looking 90% nigger

WHY???

Why do Asian women like nigger guys so much?

If you put a drop of wine into a barrel of shit you get shit.
If you put a drop of shit into a barrel of wine you get shit.

He didn't leave her it's just clickbait

>korean women

nigger wtf r u doing

tenth post tenth best post

we have to organize

fbbpppptphhthhhp

moral of the story

don't give a fuck about bitches
they will stay with you

you are mistaken

statistically they don't, the few who do are just really fucking obnoxious about it

LMAO, fucking coal-burning chinks. Good luck finding a man now.

But do they like white guys?

statistically they do, but it's also a bit overblown because the asian males are really obnoxious about it

>Another black father runs from responsibility.
lol, from a flip.

lol pussy inbred trash, i'm half korean half kenyan, smarter than anyone you know and can easily steal any girl you date (we all now you're a neckbeard tho)

it was a bait title you retard,he never left but carry on it's not like if it mattered to you

Brown shit skin, crooked hair, chinky eyes and tiny dick...youre a real playa alright faggot.

You look like a gay italian had sex with a really dark arab and the mother never stopped drinking during pregnancy
the fuck is wrong with your eyes, nigger?

>chink eyes
no

nobody watched the video, it's just a clickbait title

To a nigger a female is for pleasure, commitment is alien to their brains.

hey duerte did you know blacks and drug dealing go hand and hand? rev up that helicopter!

>she sleeps with a waegukin
>she didn't expect this to happen
lol

stay within your minjok next time slut

The toll has been paid.

do I sense butthurt from OP? I'm autistic, so I can't really tell.

But why do white guys feel entitled to asian women?

>half korean half kenyan

nice clickbait
one of her youtube subscribers she knew for a long time left not her husband

She is pretty hot though

You look like a maple trees abortion, in other words a honest to god leaf.

This. Koreans (of both genders) love blacks.

And anyway, it was bound to happen. Black dead ALWAYS check out. Especially if the children's mother isn't black herself. I've seen many such cases of this.

>Asian gets BLACKED for attention
>He leaves (big surprise)
>Has to raise mixed kids alone
>The cycle continues

This is a complete betrayal of white males. Disgusting.

>muh mix race is superior argument

You're actually no better than those "neckbread"

Koreans are the creepiest Asians.

t. Chen

We don't.

I've lived in korea for years and lolno. not even hookers will fuck niggers.

Koreans who haven't lived around niggers don't even know that niggers are violent, retarded monsters. they just think they're hideous creatures with AIDS and want nothing to do with them.

Everybody hates niggers

lol
HURRR DURRR,CLICKBAIT TITLE? WHO CARES NIGGER NIGGGGER REEEEE

He's with her, he just said that she sould spend less time making dumb youtube videos and do productive stuff instead.

He just went out to eat with the children without her when she was sad because of his comment.
But go ahead,keep on circle jerking, you're looking for confirmation bias and you'll still circlejerk with or without it.

loll

This place is hilarious. I'm damn glad i'm not that pathetic
Dad is kenyan neurosurg practicing in canada, mom is pharmacist

All my black cousins are in top health care programs (med,opto,etc) no affirmative action in canada(except few faraway provinces) ,i'm in pharmschool.

But of course,losers or an internet echochamber for lowlifes with grandeur delusions are totally superior. lollll hahahahahahaha

No thanks she has a face of a 5/10 white woman

I just ate a pastrami burger with kraut and 1000-islands w a side a gravy fries. I followed it w a triple-espresso - I kinda like the cafe girl, so it was a bit strong today.

I almost immediately blew out a mangled shit. Very loose. Light coloring.

And it looked just like you.

JUST

Chink+nigger makes for some hideous horrid kids

PEPE WHEN KIDS ARE FLIPPING THROUGH THE BOOK HOLY SHIT

SHADILAY!

Anything+nigger is essentially medical waste

I bet you still look like a nigger, act like a nigger and talk like one. Just to make matters worst you're from fucking Cucknada.. fuck off

REEEEEE

hahahahahhaha

Well, he hasn't beaten her to death... yet.

you look like a fucking degenerate.

>pepe
what did kek mean by this ?

was it the nigger who left? I watched the video and I thought she was talking about a subscriber....

Who cares about some literally who gook

He didnt even dump her. She lost a subscriber. Pol, your racism is blinding you.

future single mom.

No, the intelligent, responsible black husband didn't leave her. It was her subscriber.

>BMAF

I don't know whether or not this is worst than BMWF. Now there's one more shitty fucking mixed kid running around because of these two fucking idiots.

Will her future cuck provider be white or asian? I'm guessing white.

The comments are saying the title is clickbait, because the black didn't actually leave.

All I did was point out how flaw your argument is. Being mix race doesn't mean shit.

>But of course,losers or an internet echochamber for lowlifes with grandeur delusions are totally superior. lollll hahahahahahaha
You're trigger. Get back to work normie.

It's like mixing crude oil with dog shit.

It doesn't taste good at all.

Lmao the semi nig's eyes are even wider across than mine. Hahaha. Good show

This is the worst fucking mix around. It's so fucking gross.

No one likes niggers but the ones that do never shut up about it

Nigger skin and chink eyes.

> 70 IQ and 105 IQ mix
> 3 inches and 6.5 inches mix

Disgusting.

K E K

You certainly write like a nigger.

the really worse and more disgusting racemixing is nigger with asian. It results literal monsters

The spic is going to end up getting killed or she's going to be a single mom.

Statistics.

Americanized ones love them.

>using the word primate as an insult

Shes not even viable now she might have aids

>implying

>being a nigger

Ahahaha a nigger neurosurgeon in Canada? Nice meme. We all know you and your family are on welfare and you don't know who your real father is. Stop lying on the internet to make yourself seem like a human. You're not, you're a racemixed monkey.

Why do you even bother replying seriously? Their inferior brain can't hold rational thoughts
stop
hahaha
dad is neurosurg and smarter than mom but ignore this and continue mouthbreathing

lol at losers browsing this echochamber lol. I don't even want to understand how someone can become that pathetic

MUH SAVIORS FROM WHITE WOMEN

Why are your eyes so far apart, m8?

Funny how you're still a nigger though

That's the ugliest negro I've ever seen, like a irl Halloween prop.

Thanks for wasting my time, its a subscriber that "left her" not her husband. He just sounds like a dick and she sounds miserable.

Filipinos have a homicide rate worse than most Black nations. Above 10.0 per 100k. How can you people even lecture others about being savage when you have over 10k cases of homicide in your country every year? This isn't mentioning your 30% poverty rate, your overpopulation problem, the simple fact that Filipinos haven't contributed anything worthy to humanity. Even Blacks contributed to music, language, and invented basic tools, Filipinos are worthless.

did god get lazy texturing koreans?

You know for a fact whites are superior, why else would you even come here?

That's the thing I don't understand about minorities on Sup Forums, (they should know by now the board known for it's racist views) when we show them our true colors they get all butthurt.

>nigger brain surgeon

Do you know what an oxymoron is ?

how the fuck is that coon allowed to post here

MODS

U Probably an australian chink