The Obama administration will send $30 billion dollars to Israel, a rich country with healthcare and nuclear warheads...

>The Obama administration will send $30 billion dollars to Israel, a rich country with healthcare and nuclear warheads. Usually, when someone hands you billions of dollars, you don't demand more. But Israel says it's not enough

theintercept.com/2016/07/31/as-israel-prospers-obama-set-to-give-billions-more-in-aid-while-netanyahu-demands-more/

Why is Israel like this? What would happen if the USA just cut aid to Israel altogether?

>What would happen if the USA just cut aid to Israel altogether?
did you see how badly the jews chimped out over that UN vote? they would literally nuke the world if we cut off all aid

This is a good thing. Trump will send more and they will continue to be one of our greatest allies.

>Trump betrays us for the Jews

BUT MUH ALLYS!

I bet you think Obama has our best interest in mind. Way to think like a nigger.

Imagine living in the ghetto and you have a bunch of a niggers trying to break into your house and rob you while you sleep and no time to get your gun to protected yourself. The only thing stoping the niggers is the pitbull that you have in the backyard. Israel is the pitbull, USA is the house

It would be another shoah.

They are nothing more than a paper tiger.

By Wat Of Deception, etc

>Imagine living in the ghetto and you have a bunch of a niggers trying to break into your house and rob you while you sleep and no time to get your gun to protected yourself. The only thing stoping the niggers is the pitbull that you have in the backyard. Israel is the pitbull, USA is the house

Imagine living in a perfectly fine society, and suddenly you have a bunch of kikes telling you that you need to let more snakes into your house, and if you don’t, you are anti-snake. BTW, the snake telling you this wants to get rid of a slightly different poisonous snake. Darwin, bitch.

Fuck off hamed

Why are relations so strained then

Your true enemy is the white race, kike

What happens if you don't pay the mafia?

What happens to the (((National Debt)))?

Fuck Israel. All we want is for them to adhere to the geneva convention and they declare war on us.

PS. Sell us some Gripens will ya

And then what?! Israel would have to pay shekels to bribe the US schmendricks from out of their own pockets?!
OYVEY!

I'm not even a fucking jew but let's give Israel credit they are the ones keeping all those sandniggers in check. And that's the reason the USA give all that money. That's about it.

So... why are we giving them money?

Because Holocaust.

Same reason the local store owner pays the soprano family

Fuck Israel and fuck Jewish people.

That's how jews operate.

what the fuck do you think they are doing to keep sandniggers in check
tell me anything
they do the opposite you dumb faggot

Supposedly they use it to buy US goods. Of course you know jews they're probably loaning it back to the government or something.

wouldnt my pit bull stop millions of violent invaders from entering my home

>siding with the kikes, ever

www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/the-uss-liberty-israel-president.html

JIDF retard

How many Israelis died in the Iraq war?

Get back in the oven!

This!

You could always give it to us so we could buy new jets too...

KEK confirms it

We could use that money to help our own citizens, but nope let's give it Israel. Jews really do have America by the balls

Exactly M8! The American people stand with you even if our jewish run government does not..

(((I'm not even a fucking jew))) LOL!

jews are a parasitic race. You guys are leeches on the American people and the world.

The only ones keeping the "sand niggers" in check is the United states. You kikes contribute nothing to world peace. The "sand niggers" would not have to be kept in check if you retards weren't so fucking GREEDY!

The middle east was a peaceful place and we had plenty of friends there until you parasites went there and created Israel......

Kill yourself!

why the fuck is he giving them money

what the fuck is the money for

They use that money to build up their military. But also to bribe politicians into giving them even more money.

>Why is Israel like this?

Jews want more money. Somehow you find this strange.

Underrated

damn

>they are the ones keeping all those sandniggers in check.

Oh yeah, I'm sure Israel is doing everything possible to keep Syria and Iraq stable so more "refugees" aren't sent to Europe and the Americas.

>a rich country
ahahahahaha no

THANK YOU, we need to wake up to these Divide and Conquer strategies.

Separate and corroborate with the Muslims to drive out the eternal Jew, otherwise both groups will end up under their thumb

Of course the reason you don't have time to get a gun is because the jews made you store the gun and ammo separately in two locked locations.

Ah yes, Ahmed is going to say he's a poisonous snake destroying whites for his jewish masters.

Makes perfect sense, for someone who cuts his son's dick on command from his kike overlords.

They've fomented wars left and right, we blew up two dictators who were cooperating with the west just fine for them ... kikes are poison.

I don't care if they want to fight their own battles in the ME, but we are paying the price.

its funny that the shills disapeared once confronted with basic facts

There is too much money invested in Israel. 75% of that aid by law has to go to buy weapons from American weapons makers. It's literally a giant subsidy to the arms industry. All the kvetching from AIPAC wouldn't mean a thing if it wasn't for that.

so much this

>mfw the eternal anglo gets away with it again
>smearing good guys with shit as usual

I was hoping Trump would be the one to finally free our american friends from the Curse of Israel and then he turned out to be a kike over. Sad!

I hope Trump sends at least 70 billion more.

The true redpill is that if you're Christian Jews are God's chosen people, and we need to help them as much as we possibly can. CTR is trying to convince us otherwise so don't fall for the shilling.

The right-wing parties in Israel don't even like the aid. They feel America uses it as leverage on them with the Palestinians. If it wasn't for that, that issue would have been solved a long time ago.

Why don't you just fucking move there big nose.

Because of a fucking zionist lobby, it's there for more than half a century. Only a complete retard would believe that to serve Israel is in anyone's but kikes' interests. US is controlled by Zionists. US is more controlled by kikes than USSR ever was. By organized kikes. That's an ugly truth

Not only are you so dumb that you can't even form a coherent sentence.. But "Christian jew" WTF??

Is that like a Horse Cat or and Apple Pumpkin?

Schlomo your village called. They said they are missing an idiot. Go back home. I'd say where you belong, but that's not actually true..

>Why is Israel like this? What would happen if the USA just cut aid to Israel altogether?

Americans would literally revolt against the American government.

Americans unironically believe in Christfaggotry and their biggest fear is being on the wrong-side of Israel. They fantasize that they're all going into heaven because they've been Israel's goodboy. It's mind-control on a mass scale.

What people are you talking about? I have never heard anyone say anything resembling the words you just typed.