The 46 Most Powerful Photos Of 2016

Khizr Khan, father of slain Muslim US soldier Humayun Khan, holds up a booklet of the US Constitution as he delivers remarks on the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia on July 28.

buzzfeed.com/gabrielsanchez/the-46-most-powerful-photos-of-2016?utm_term=.lxxP832wx#.gdXLG6o14

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AoijG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hasn't it been proven that his wife was a dude in drag?

Bset photos of 2017 better include this shit being put into a deportation truck

I remember that manufactured propaganda

I was intended to make Trump look like a fascist, racist Hitler-wannabe

And nobody gave a shit. Fuck the leftists.

Liberals love to hold up the constitution. They just won't read the part about the Electoral College.

>Buzzfeed
Get out

the funny part is shit like this is why hillary lost

>lame muslim propaganda
>refugeeswelcome, even after all the rapes and attacks
>its ok to force your wife to wear a head scarf btw
>hey why did i lose the MidWest???.... maybe i should have mentioned them at least once....

> Mr Trump you talked about terrorism
> But my son was killed by terrorists in a war Hillary Clinton voted for
> How dare you talk about terrorism, vote for Clinton

JUST

>OP doesn't even post any more of the pictures

how fucking lazy are you? Do you want your thread to die?

No, but it's been proven that he was affiliated with various Islamic charities used to funnel money to ISIS and was also running an immigration consulting firm that caters exclusively to Islamic countries. Which was implicated in facilitating travel of various Islamic terrorists to carry out attacks in other countries.

>I am holding up the constitution of this country! Forget the fact that the thing you want to politically do is not actually unconstitutional and that I want to interpret it as a living document/rewrite much of it to fit my political views for this one moment because it's politically beneficial to me because it makes a cool picture for smug liberals to share on social media.

>crossfit
kek

since OP is too lazy I'll post a couple interesting ones

/pol

I AM THE LAW

Do you think I want to open Buzzfeed?

HAHA NICE, DRUMPF IS DONE #IMWITHHER

>Hold on to your butts

lol, he's got to go back...

Muslims lecturing Americans on their constitution.

Reason #347 why Trump got elected.

This is a filipino jail apparently.

I watched some show on netflix where some brit went to bad prisons around the world, and he went to one in the Phillipines. Apparently the inmates literally run things in there. The guards just basically keep the peace if things get out of hand, and let them do their thing. pretty interesting.

>this fat sack of shit is married and I haven't gotten laid in 3 years

/r/equesting the photo of that one Trump supporter holding up a MAGA sign during an Obama rally.
One of the most renaissance-like picture from the current year+1.

Not even fucking close to best picture. It was a gay staged photo-op that was supposed to win Shillary the election but couldn't even do that.

This is unironically one of the best photos of 2016. Even if you ignore the events surrounding it, there's absolute Pulitzer-tier composition.

animals

This. It was HD high production movie tier. Looked unreal.

. . .

This man is duty bound not to believe in the validity of the US constitution as it is considered a form of idolatry in Islam. He's a liar and a vermin.

I don't think this is the one you are requesting but this is the only trump victory photo they included in their retarded collection. still a bretty good pic

You wouldn't happen to have the version with the Golden Spiral overlaid on top, would you burgerbud?

>1 post by this faggot

archive.is/AoijG

DO NOT Give Buzzfeed pageviews, newfags.

good lawd moma mohamed is an ugly sourpuss. The man is a piece of shit too. This is why dems lost. We don't want this. Send these mudslimes back to their shitistans. There's no net + having them here. A few outliers, of course. But by and large these types are not needed or wanted here. It's a jew conspiracy to wreck our nation. Throw them out.

Don't mind me, just posting non-buzzfeed cringe powerful pics.

Case you fags don't remember this is cutie pence getting a call from trump after slaughtering Kaine in debate.

Actually, you know what? I just do.

Cheers!

Most powerful image yet

I have a folder for these

break her legs for arrogance. Let her think about it for a few months recovering.

Who carries around a pocket sized book of the constitution?

Heh, lotta good that did him.

Someone ought to ask him why allah allowed Trump to win.

>the most powerful pics of the year make sides fly off
Sup Forums what have you done to me?

Whoops didn't mean to link you. This user posted it.

sanford and son did it better

This one is actually kinda cool. Its that one pokemon phone game that was big a few months back in a destroyed section of syria

>Khan exposed as fraud whose beliefs make his invoking the Constitution for any reason just hypocritical nonsense.

>His son, the Muslim dying for America, is one of only 14 - to offset the 60 odd US military members fragged by lunatic Muslims also in the US military
>Only meaning in that image is that it would make a perfect cover photo for when they write the book on how Clinton's catastrophe essentially defined to the last detail how to fail in politics.

oops

icon moved fast

>look at me while I hide behind my dead son and attack a presidential candidate who's opponent voted to send my son to his death

I'll never understand why the mainstream media thinks I give a single fuck about scum like Khizr Khan, may his son rest in peace.

Wrong hand user

that's not powerful at all but ok

That's the one, thanks

ID change because of phone

seconded

Fucking brilliant.

this one is fucking brilliant. a perfect representation of the modern western woman

Haha is this fucking real?

Damn, haven't seen that one
>saved as WINNING.jpg

Well did Trump read the constitution yet?

With the huge demographic changes we are seeing here in the US this picture really speaks volumes. I mean this has been the case for decades, but this and maybe the next election will be the last time it actually matters. Once the spics permanently flip states like texas, florida, arizona etc it will just be a matter of how liberal do we want our democratic president to be

i think spics will end up breaking the union. white states will have enough at some point.

Spics used to be much more Republican, Bush in his re election got 40%+ of the spic vote.

Too bad they have been alienated too much.

spics so far have proved only that they are not as brainwashed as blacks, but they still vote overwhelmingly liberal. I doubt that will change anytime soon.

God women are such a mistake on democracy

They haven't even been alienated though. Just like blacks hating trump for literally no reason, hispanics hate trump because he doesn't like illegal immigrants. No country on this planet supports illegal immigration to their country.

You just have to show "us" how they infiltrated the Catholic Church to promote degeneracy and the spirit cooking to get most back on the republican side . Also how muslims aren't compatible with freedom.

T. 3rd gen us spic who got 15 legal MAGA votes in Los Angeles .

This. This is it.

>Mohamed

>Linking Buzzfeed

whats the show called?

This is perfect.

I have no idea what the first part of your post even means. But the part about muslims is somewhat clear.

Muslims can be compatible with freedom, but they should be vetted and monitored way more than any other group in this country.

This right here. This literally looks like a promo poster for the best espionage thriller movie in decades yet it's actually real.

wat

Inside the worlds toughest prisons.

Unfortunately it's only one season but I'm not kidding at all when I say that the prisoners in the filipino prison literally run the place. Even the guards acknowledge this.

>those two cuddling bottom left

What was he saying that was unconstitutional?

damn didn't know squirtles were that powerful

That was one weird as hell massacre.

FBI user (the original) said it was a CIA op

Trump needed that--because he embarrassed himself and nearly cost himself the election in first debate.

Who is this dood?

> Id = Mohamed

Powerful implies it actually had an effect on something. Trump got elected.

here's why it was memory holed so fast

>In total, there were over 200 gunshot wounds.
>He and law enforcement were reported to have fired a total of 202 rounds; Mateen reportedly fired at least 110

I think they're missing one.

good god that nigger looks absolutely DEVILISH

Reminds me of this.

>Constitution handed to him by a DNC operative right before he went out
>He likes piss games