Antarctica General

Antarctica General.

A lot of weird shit has been going on here over the past few months. I figured some of you freaks would know a thing or two about the weird gravitational pulls, the nazi bases, the high ranking people visiting all at once, and the general mystery surrounding this massive land mass.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_8a.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QMYB1OVL3Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self bump because kek wills it

dumping 3rd Reich Antarctica/Hollow Earth shit

This is a close up of the document showing us the NS Seal and advice on how to work with it. It says in red:

Nach Rückkehr vom Einsatz in der Geheimabteilung abgeben!
BEI GEFAHR ALS ERSTES VERNICHTEN!

In English:

After returning from the assigment hand in at the secret department!
IN CASE OF DANGER DESTROY FIRST!

Next to the Imperial German Eagle it says in German:
Bestätigt durch das Kommando der U-Bootflotte der Kriegsmarine des Deutschen Reiches.

In English:

Confirmed by the command of the U-Boat Fleet of the Imperial Navy of the German Reich.

Below the signature, date and box it says:
Gedruckt für die Kriegsmarine in einer Auflage von 1300 Exemplaren im Sonderlabor von KZ Dachau. Januar 1944.

In English:
Printed for the Military Navy in an edition of 1300 copies at the special laboratory of the KZ Dachau. January 1944.
This means that the Imperial German Navy already had bases in the Inner Earth in January of 1944! New Berlin was already founded by that time. Nevertheless in another part of the document it is stated that they will need new men and women to settle in the Inner Earth to expand into these new territories.

>translation of top left text on map

... I recommend, within the next 6 months with the powers of the extra formed commission to recruit in the Wehrmacht, Airforce, Imperial Navy and in the Units of the SS a careful and concealed selection of volunteers for the development of the new territories of the German Reich in New Swabia.
Leader, M. Bormann
The Fuehrer and Reichs Chancellor, the supreme commander of the armed forces.

Translation
DIVE AT THE POINT WITH THE COORDINATES: EXACT INTERSECTION: 68° SOUTHERN LATITUDE AND 1° EASTERN LATITUDE, AT A DEPTH OF 400 METERS.
The instructions should be followed strictly!
1. Dive. From the point of diving with half drive, a starboard slant of 10° with a bow load inclination angle of 5°. Distance 188 nm (nautical miles). The allowed depth of 500 meters. (during the driving in the corridor the pressure on the ship’s hull during maneuvers is marginally.)
2. Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerge in an angle of 23° with a portside slant position of 22°. 190 meters upwards. Distance 75,5 nm.
3. Difficult maneuver! Emerge. Ballast with a stern trim, emerging inclination angle of 41° Drive straight forward. 110 meters upwards, distance 21,5 nm. Afterwards a starboard slant position of 8° until you emerge on the surface of the cave. Distance 81 nm.
4. Drive on the surface of the cave with a starboard slant position of 8°. Distance 286 nm.
5., 6 Difficult maneuver! Dive. With a bow load, inclination angle of 45°. Until a depth of 240 meters, distance 60 nm. Afterwards with a portside slant position of 20°,at which the diving until 310 meters until the drive in the corridor is continued. After the mark of 310 meters is the diving to be proceeded with a port load capacity. Diving angle of 7° until 360 meters. Distance 70 nm. Further starboard slant position of 31° until a depth of 380 meters.
7. Dive. Port load, emergence angle of 22°. 199 Meters upwards with a portside slant position of 26°. Distance 43 nm.
8. Emerge. Stern trim. Emergence angle of 45°, always straight forward, until you breach the surface in Agharta. Distance 70 nm.
9. Drive to Agharta. Full speed ahead. Look straight forward, until the new light is put out.
Changing of the magnetpoles. The movements of the compass needles and other meters are to be ignored.
(Further instructions are in pakage Nr. 3. Open first when you arrive in Agharta!)

Gravitational pull is just a meteor crater. Look up the term breccia lense. It's just a bunch of very compact and dense material in a crater under the ice. It was a massive impact, massive crater, something ridiculous like 500 miles across, but nothing weird or unusual about it. More dense the material, more gravity it generates. Pretty fucking rad that we have satellites that can pick up on that stuff.

MORE POST MORE

>DIVE AT THE POINT WITH THE COORDINATES: EXACT INTERSECTION: 68° SOUTHERN LATITUDE AND 1° EASTERN LATITUDE, AT A DEPTH OF 400 METERS.

>Dear old comrade,
>This message will be a surprise to you. The U Boat 209 has made it, the Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The whole crew is doing well, but they cannot come back. We are no prisoners. I am certain, that this message will reach you, it is the last contact with the U 209. We will meet again comrade. I am worried about the people that have to live on the surface, since the Fuehrer is gone.
>God bless our Germany always.
>With hearty greetings,
>Karl Unger

>Maps for the passage of the depths of the seas.
>Use only during manoeuvers!
>Instructions to pass spaces and corridors for the voyage to Agartha.

why donchu guyz go 2 ECKS witdis shit mang?

Translation:
Secret Command Document
Flight gyro trial status update No. available Number of test flights
Haunebu I available 2 pieces 52 E-IV
Haunebu II available 7 pieces 106 E-IV
Haunebu III available 1 piece 19 E-IV
Vril 1 available 17 pieces 84 (Schumann)
Empfehlung: (recommendation) Speed up from final test and production of “Haunebu II” + “Vril I”

Schematic of the Haunebu I.

Medium heavy armed flight gyro type “Haunebu I”
Diameter: 25 meters
Propulsion: Thule Techyonator 7b
Steering controls: Mag-feld-impulser 4
Velocity: 4800 Kilom.p.Hour (arithmetically until 17000)
Range in flight hours: 18 hours
Armaments: 2 x 8 KSK in Turrets and 4 x Mk 108
External armour: Double Victalen
Crew: 8 men
Space capability: 60%
Hovering capacity: 8 minutes
Flight operation capacity: Day and Night
Fundamental applicability: 60%
Basic front availability not before the end of the year ‘44
Bemerkung (Remark): The SS E IV regards construction plans on Haunebu II to make more sense than to work on both types at the same time. The “Haunebu II” promises decisive improvements in nearly all points. Higher production costs seem justified – especially regarding the Führer special order. Flight gyro concerning.

Medium heavy armed flight gyro Type “Haunebu II”
Diameter: 26.3 meter
Propulsion: “Thule” Tachyonator 7c (armoured TT disc 23.1 meters)
Steering controls: Mag-field-impulser 4a
Velocity: 6000 Kilometers p. Hour (arithmetically until around 21000 possible)
Range (in flight hours): approximately 55 hours
Armaments: 6x8 cm KSK in three turrets, one 11 cm KSK in one turret.
External armour: three bulkheads victalen.
Crew: 9 men (transport capacity until 20 persons)
Space capability: 100%
Hovering capacity: 19 minutes
Flight operation capacity: Day and night, weather independent
Fundamental applicability (V7): 85%
Availability “Haunebu II” (With good trial results like V7) from October. The series production around new year’s eve 1943/44, however without the improved Power Beam Canon. (KSK Kraft Strahl Kanone) “Donar KSK IIIV”, whose front availability will not be assumed before early summer 1944.

From the Fuehrer demanded hundred percent operational readiness around cannot be expected though before the end of the next year. First from about Series 9.

Heavy armed flight gyro “Haunebu III”
Diameter: 71 meters
Propulsion: Thule Tachyonator 7c plus Schumann-Levitators (armoured)
Steering controls: Mag-field-Impulser 4a
Velocity: around 7000 Kilom. p. hour. (arithmetically until 40000)
Range (in flight time): around 8 weeks (with S-L Flying 40% more)
Armaments: 4 x 11 cm KSK in rotary turrets (3 below, 1 on top) 10 x 8 cm KSK
In rotary rings plus 6 x Mk 108, 8 x 3 cm KSK remote controlled.
External armour: three bulkheads victalen
Crew: 32 men (transport capacity max. 70 persons)
Space capacity: 100%
Hovering capacity: 25 minutes
Flight operation capacity: weather independent day and night
Fundamental applicability: around 1945
Remark: SS-E-IV holds the necessary note, that the “Haunebu III”
Is a great work of German technology in development, because of the
situation of materials all work should be focused on building the available Haunebu II.
Together with the light flight gyros “Vril” of the Schumann Group we could surely fulfil the
Demands of the Fuehrer on time.

forgot pic because i'm autistic

Andromeda Device
E-V 2. Dec. 44
Armed carrier and long distance spaceship “Andromeda-Device”
Length: 139 meters
Diameter: 30 meters (in the center, computed)
Propulsion: 4 x Thule-tachyonators ||, 4 x Schumann-Levitators (armoured)
Steering controls: Mag-field-impulser 4b
Velocity: unknown, theoretically it should be possible to reach 300000
kilometers per second.
Range: unknown, theoretically unlimited
Armaments:

2 x rotary turrets m. 2 x 2 x 11 cm KSK
1 x rotary turret m. 1 x 1 x 11 cm KSK
2 x rotary turrets m. 2 x 3 x 7 cm KSK
4 x R100
External armour: unknown, probably three times victalen like in the Haunubu III
Crew: 130 men
Space capability: 100%
Hovering capacity: unknown, probably 25 minutes like the Haunebu III
Flight operation capacity: unknown, probably like the Haunebu III,
weather independent, day and night.
Fundamental applicability: unknown, but probably was planned for 1945/46
Dinghies: 1 x Haunebu II, 2 x Vril-1, 2 x Vril-2

>Sup Forums finally gets mainstream attention and the alt-right becomes a real movement
>Sup Forums immediately goes full /x/ so anyone curious about white nationalism thinks it's for a bunch of schizos

nice work

>Weltallfähigkeit: 100%

Our Nazi overlords are currently living peacefully under the earth as we speak, Mohammad

>white nationalism
>important
There are more things in heaven and earth, buddy, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

If anyone wants more info on Hollow Earth shit (Gravity, Seismology, Geology etc) this is a great place to start imho

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_8a.htm

>Pic related, table of contents

ayy lmao

>Newtonian Gravity Revisited

>Inside Newton’s formula is G. G is the “universal gravitational constant”. It is assumed – and assumed is the correct word here – that each mass of M exerts the same force of F regardless of where in the universe it may be placed. It is also assumed that each mass of M exerts the same force F whether it lies on the surface of the Earth or whether it be deep inside the Earth. When using the Cavendish balance to determine the mass of the Earth, it is assumed that each particle exerts a fixed force upon all others. But if Van Flandern’s ideas turn out to be right, then particles near the surface of a planet might exert a force greater than those deep down. The key to all of our gravity is the mass of the Earth. If the mass of the Earth is wrong, then so are our estimates for those of other bodies. If the mass of the Earth has been overstated, then it follows that the masses of all other bodies in the solar system have also been overstated. If the Earth is hollow, then so too is every other planet in the solar system.

interesting

It's the Ninth Gate.

but then what keeps the Earth, and all the other planets in the solar system, from collapsing in on itself?

As if there would be spare territory though; unless the people inside are primitives -and legend says quite the opposite - then there would be no free land to settle into or to build a new Berlin upon.

Is this Nazi UFO shit legit? I've researched it, but did they actually create successful anti-grav/gyro crafts capable of space flight?

Is this where the UFO phenomenon actually started?

>If the Earth is hollow, then so too is every other planet in the solar system.
This is incorrect. If you don't understand how mass works, then you don't understand how the planets in the solar system interact.

Because unlike the other cuck would like us to believe -for no fathomable reason - the earth isn't fucking hollow.

These hollow earth and flat earth guys need to have a nice long chat with William of Occam.

THE DEMON SUMMONING PROGRAM
WHERE IS IT?

This hollow Earth user provided more shit in one dump that I found compelling than all flat earth threads I've ever seen

because x is full of roleplaying idiots who are only interested in whats scary and exciting to them and not in actually finding the truth

Flat earth is a joke imo. I have never heard of anybody seriously believing that. Hollow earth was believed by many brilliant people including President John Adams, Adolf Hitler, and IIRC Edgar Allan Poe.

I'm on the fence about the hollow earth thing, but this giant hole in Antarctica (see picture) has to lead somewhere. And all that secrecy about Antarctica has to be for a reason.

This

People post about Antarctica and Forgotten Languages and shit on Sup Forums because /x/ is a fucking joke and anyone actually interested in this shit/willing to have a conversation is on Sup Forums. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people on Sup Forums who get irrationally angry about this, but discussion about things like this just does not happen on /x/

It could just be revealed as a valley when the rest of the ice around the hole melts.

You don't want to know

What'chall boys know about the alien landing in Freiburg, Germany in 1936???

Does anyone else think the flat earth shit is a slide attempt?

Because the idea of a Nazi community under the antarctic could work, given the missing mountain mining equipment and personnel at the end of the war, world's best geothermal energy and vast resources like iron there.

But Hollow Earth is bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMYB1OVL3Rc

>Interview with Angel Alcazar de Velasco, counter intelligence for Nazi Germany during WWII

>He says Hitler didn't die and that they have bases in South America and Antarctica

Aw fuck that's not the right video, I fucked up. I'm trying to find the right link

Thats about Martin Bormann escaping tho

The main thing I don't understand about supposedly having a nazi base in Antarctica is that wouldn't the allies have destroyed it already after the war?

Why would they still let one exist until the present day?

If I understand right, the idea is that they couldn't because the Nazi's had access to extremely advanced tech that was either given to them by subterranean humanoids/aliens or they found long-lost tech in Antarctica from ancient man

Link to video?

I'm still looking, I think it may have been taken off of jewtube or something. I thought I had it bookmarked but the one I had bookmarked that I thought was it is the one about Bormann. It was 3 hours long, and now all I can find is shitty conspiracy sites talking about it.

Where did your deep interest in this field stem from? What do you make of it? What would you tell someone with no knowledge on the subject?

>It is assumed – and assumed is the correct word here – that each mass of M exerts the same force of F regardless of where in the universe it may be placed.

wrong

in newtonian gravity the force two masses exert on each other is inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them

whoever wrote that doesn't have a fucking clue what they're talking about

You're misunderstanding that statement imo

It's saying the assumption is that the force of gravity that two masses exert on each other is the same in our solar system as it would be under identical conditions in say the Andromeda galaxy or anywhere else in the universe

We can safely infer that assumption is true (though semantically I suppose it's still an assumption) through direct observation though can't we? I mean I suppose if there was a fundamental mistake somewhere that is causing us to misunderstand a huge part of how gravity works then this could make sense, which isn't entirely out of the realm of possibility, but I would assume highly unlikely

t. someone who doesn't know dick about how physics works

give it up Sup Forums it's the same as the rest of the world

go back to /x/

Nice proxy faggot

Honest question, how much of Antarctica have you seen?

Nothing weird going on in my basement, officer. Don't even bother looking. You should probably look in another town.

>Where did your deep interest in this field stem from?

Sup Forums tbqh, someone shared some hollow earth stuff a long time ago and I was curious

>What do you make of it?

I guess that depends, I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility for Nazi's to be in Antarctica, and I don't think it's crazy to think that there could be a large underground system that they have found that may or may not have ancient ruins of human civilization or something similar inside of it. I think the stereotypical "hollow-earth" theory like you see in movies or the like with the inner-sun and all of that is very far fetched but more substantiated than say the flat Earth.

>What would you tell someone with no knowledge on the subject?

Treat is as a theory but approach it with an open mind. I still account for Occam's Razor and believe that the likely scenario is the one we're presented with; round, solid-esque Earth, but this shouldn't exclude anyone from at least having an open mind to information presented to them

there isnt a place for this among the role players, tarot and fortune telling, and omegas trying to fuck imaginary friends.

Antarctica is huge.

We want to know where the Penguins are trying to get to.

I've studied in freiburg, never heard of that.
Please drop some knowledge

It's Atlantis.

Exactly. Mcmurdo is opposite of the crater or big Valley that's seemingly warm. Most research stations are. So this guy might feel 100% right but just being double duped.

Legend has it they discovered some alien saucer in the woods and hess, hitler and the boys called in the Vrill Society, headed by the hottest aryan of them all - Maria Ostrich.

She walked in a room with hitler, the aircraft and the alleged people inside of it - and when they walked out Hitler went ape shit looking for the spear of destiny and his platform for the party took some crazy leaps and bounds.

that's supposedly how the Nazi's got this tech

Jesus fuck! I'd fight for that.

>spear of destiny
That something like the pick of destiny?

And that happened in freiburg?

Well i'd tap that maria ass. Holy smokes she fine

>Spear of Destiny

Also called the Holy Lance if we're talking about the same thing

That's the spear they stabbed Jesus with on the cross

This looks like some certain anime I know. Second imapact when?

thanks for an interesting thread. happy new year fellas