The actual fucking red pill

periodic reminder that white european industrial civilization has doomed most of humanity to extinction.

your beloved home nations are committing(or at least complicit in) a genocide for the right to claim the earth's remaining scraps of fossil fuel energy which won't last 50 years, at which point you'll mostly starve and perish, amidst a backdrop of horrifying brutality

vid related, inb4 basically all of your dimwitted objections:
youtube.com/watch?v=VOMWzjrRiBg

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/phytoplankton-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=TFyTSiCXWEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing we're colonizing Mars.

owned

unless there's oil up there, basically no point

Meh, we had a good run.

Half the graphs don't start at 0, ozone hole is closing, western nations are much better at managing floods than third world hell holes.

The only species which matters is the white race.

Still have fission.

Still have fusion.

You're an idiot.

Choke on a cock, Captain Planet.

>non-white """"""""""intellectual""""""""" telling whites what they did wrong

fission > depends on limited amounts of Uranium, crazy expensive, takes tons of fossil fuels to build a plant

fusion > doesn't actually fucking exist (in this context) yet, no ship date in sight, which means never.

also didn't watch the inb42.

>wahhhhh stop poking holes in my anti-white narrative!

African and Indian farmers have been feeding millions people for thousands of years.

you lot come along and can't even build an agricultural system that'll last 100

>waaaah stop poking holes in my underinformed armchair physicist understanding of energy generation

You know fission and fusion aren't the only alternate means of energy? But go ahead continue your racist nonsense about how "whitey fuked up da urf n shieeet"

again, didn't watch the inb3. they're all horseshit, you braindead dipshit.

WE WUZ KILLS AND SHIET

you'll like it, it was made by mostly white people

I really recommend to read this

will check it out. thanks, hadn't heard of this

>bottom right graph
>no species ever went extinct before the 1980s
wat

I mean that right there is reason enough to disregard anything else you have to say.

>alternate means of energy are bullshit because we'll run out of fossil fuels to create the means of harnessing the energy
>I can c da futur we kil white honkees and we wuz kangs and shieeet

means we didn't have data on it before 1980, or that such data isn't included in the graph

you mouthbreathing faggot. you probably have an english degree or something equally worthless.

>believing that people haven't already crunched the numbers on how much it'd take.

at this point, we're already basically fucked.

So the anprims are right?

>means we didn't have data on it before 1980
Fucking lol

>or that such data isn't included in the graph
That would be data manipulation. The number obviously isn't 0.

ikr. they stumbled onto it though. lots of people already have, but most of them don't speak english.

yet most of Africa is starving

>obviously desperate to believe this is all a lie

splitting hairs, in any case. it's a peripheral point. i'm not here to discuss biology, at least not directly.

yeah, again, you lot showed up.

The real thing that pokes the hole in this "anti-white" narrative is believing that Jerrell and the Kangs could come up with a better system.

Like fucking seriously dude, at least if you're gonna play the
>"Yee, lordy da white man dunn fucked it all up nah"
card, at least have your argument not rely on us literally being primitive beings.

>my melamanin infused third eye kang powers let me see the future because I saw some numbers from 2012

again, African farmers have fed millions of people for thousands of years...

Asian traditional farmers invented something like 90% of all commercial fruit tree species.

>*desperate* for this to be false

why are you scared to die, fellow burger? don't you see how much you and your family deserve it?

>not taking into account the methane deposits off of the Siberian coast
It is worse than we think

Pointing out probably the dumbest shit I've seen in a while isn't splitting hairs. Why should I believe anything else you have to say?

go on believing some bullshit about energy security you got from a TedTalk™.

yeah, those cocksuckers are on your side.

no reason to think about this any further. it was all a bad dream.

And again, this doesn't actually mean anything.

What you're actually expecting is that we don't use the means available to us (as a race) in order to make things easier and more efficient for ourselves.

Fuck your farms.

Don't read the plot on Wikipedia - it may spoil the things a bit, but the whole novel is quite related to this thread, and it's a great book

less than 2% of the population in the developed world is involved in food production directly.

we use 8 kcal (conservative estimate) of fossil fuel to produce 1 kcal of food and there are no plans to change it soon.

meanwhile all known oil (at current rates of consumption, which actually accelerate constantly) will be gone by the mid-2050s

and it's a hard...
it's a hard...
it's a hard. it's a haaaaard,
it's a haaaaaaard raaaaaaaaiiinn's
a-gonna fall....

I have no idea what you're talking about. I have no opinion on whatever it is you're talking about.

All I did was scroll page 0 and saw your retarded graph. I can tell you and whomever else is reading this that you're full of shit, whatever it is you're shilling.

I've been coming around to the realization that we're living in the very last golden age. This is the party Eva Braun threw in Downfall. We're absolutely fucked, ladies and gentlemen.

It's been one hell of a ride. What a fucking stupid way to go out.

>>*desperate* for this to be false
Nope, never denied that we would run out of fossil fuels. Whats retarded is that you think you know that we're going run out in exactly 50 years because some youtube video from 2012 said so

>picking apart literally the least significant point in this thread as a LARP to make himself feel better about his impending extinction

literally numbers on oil production and consumption from wikipedia. that's not even from the video. and consumption / demand increases *constantly*. that's how growth works, numbnuts.

cool factoid from the video though: we've basically discovered about 2 trillion barrels of oil in all of history (hasn't changed much since then) and used about half.

But we kind of didn't. It was never beneficiary to us citizens of the earth more than the corporations and governments that collects the majority of money from the workforce and their products.

Sure, it's fucking easy now. But it's not sustainable and as such is only doing us harm.

Fuck your efficiency. We're overproducing, we have enough for everyone but it's not shared. And we're so addicted to it it's gonna be our demise.

If you're making doom and gloom predictions based on bad data, you deserve to be mocked.

come home white man

fuck off JIDF. i saw through you from moment 1.

how long did it take you studying that fucking screenshot to find something to credibly take issue with?

fucking kys

Lmao the idea that we'll run out of fossil fuels is long since dead

Again none of this actually means anything. If you mean that the idea is that we'll get stuck with fossil fuels and use them until we fuck the earth up, sure, I'll give you that. But actually running out? Nope.

Why'd you post a retarded screenshot with bad data if you didn't want someone to say something about it?

>cites wikipedia
How about you use sources that are bibliography worthy
>yea you dumbass don't you know thats what growth is I don't need to post specific rates of growth cause everyone agrees with me
This is nigger logic right here

literally one thing kind of fishy out of 12 graphs, none of which are super important to the central point
>HURR DURR FAKE NEWS FAKE SCIENCE

kys JIDF. no one will miss you.

i'm drunk faggot. get your own facts, i'm not here to save you i'm here to mock and torment you before you die like roaches.

>How about you use sources that are bibliography worthy
that implies the information is wrong, is it?

you mean the chinese and indians pumping out more CO2 than the whole western world combined

It looks like what's happened after it was colonised and then destroyed.

Venus could be the same too

Next time you make this thread, and I'm sure you will because you're a shill, leave that graph off and your idiocy won't be so glaring. No doubt you're an idiot though.

again, i want you to die. i want you to walk away from this thinking how right you are.

that will make it so much more painful. omg i'm hard.

yeah who taught 'em how Nigel?

Okay

>prove my argument for me please
I'm starting to unironically believe that you're a nigger that believe he's intelligent because he figured out that we're going to run out of oil in the future on the internet
Try citing "wikipedia" in your bibliography in your next essay and tell me how that goes

I don't care if human activity is causing an environmental catastrophe because nobody is willing do anything about it. Only when the environment deteriorates to such a degree that people start dying off en mass will people change their behavior, because the alternative will be death.

Yeah, European industrial civilization is so terrible. But everyone wants to live in it and non-Europeans plead, beg, threaten, riot and murder to get more of it. Everyone not living like the uncontacted tribes in the rainforest deserves what's coming.

fool. i suppose you think it's a coincidence you've had to learn so many arabic names in the past 10 years?

The idea is that we've poisoned the seas and farmland. We're on a path to exterminate all life that's not directly beneficiary to ourselves. We've poisoned the air and our way of life.

This path society is heading is straight to doom. We're consuming ourselves to death. Now I'm not talking instantaneous, or even total extinction, some humans will probably survive whatever hell awaits. But we had so long time to prepare or change our ways, now that we're on the edge of no return it's starting to gain some tiny traction.

I know we have lots of barbaric ways of extracting fossil fuels, I know it'll last us way into extinction if we wanted. That's not what I'm saying. Well, fuck the oil lobby. They're gonna beg for mercy, but that's for a later thread. I'm saying that we as a society and our governments will not do anything near what's needed at this point as nobody is willing to downgrade our living comforts some, no politician will even suggest it. I don't mean going vegan or whatever, there's much bigger actions that's needed, for us to have any chance of not having the huge migration of climate refugees that is destined to follow in the next decade or two.

Do you actually do anything?

I am a member of my local bushcare group and I grow and buy native plants to the area to then plant in public spaces. I also spend my own time removing foreign pests and replacing them with natives.

Go and fucking do something. Read up about your local ecosystems. Revegetation on land that has been cleared is very important.

just fucking do something. posting on the internet does fuck all. I know cause I post everything I on social media and invite people and they don't come along.

Just go do soemthing.

► 99% of Rhinos gone since 1914.
► 97% of Tigers gone since 1914.
► 90% of Lions gone since 1993.
► 90% of Sea Turtles gone since 1980.
► 90% of Monarch Butterflies gone since 1995.
► 90% of Big Ocean Fish gone since 1950.
► 80% of Antarctic Krill gone since 1975.
► 80% of Western Gorillas gone since 1955.
► 60% of Forest Elephants gone since 1970.
► 50% of Great Barrier Reef gone since 1985.
► 50% of Human Sperm Counts gone since 1950.
► 80% of Western Gorillas gone since 1955.
► 50% of Forest Bird Species will be gone in 50 years.
► 40% of Giraffes gone since 2000.
► 40% of ocean phytoplankton gone since 1950.
... scientificamerican.com/article/phytoplankton-population/
► Ocean plankton declines of 1% per year means 50% gone in 70 years, more than 1% is likely.
► Ocean acidification doubles by 2050, triples by 2100.
► 30% of Marine Birds gone since 1995.
► 70% of Marine Birds gone since 1950.
► 28% of Land Animals gone since 1970.
► 28% of All Marine Animals gone since 1970.
► Humans and livestock are 97% of earth's land-air vertebrate biomass.

ok, this user gets it.

>Good thing we're colonizing Mars

>be living in a perfect 50 million dollar mansion
>keep shitting and pissing all over the floors
>dump rubbish all over the place
>randomly light fires inside the house
>hey dude, why are you destroying your house
>lol it's ok there's a cave not far from here, we're moving in there soon

► 10,000 years ago humans and livestock were a mere 0.01% of land-air vertebrate biomass.
► Humans and livestock are now 97% of land-air vertebrate biomass.
► Our crop and pasture lands caused 80% of all land vertebrate species extinctions.
► 1,000,000 humans, net, are added to earth every 4½ days.
► We must produce more food in the next 50 years than we have in the past 10,000 years combined.
► We need 6 million hectares of new farmland every single year for the next 30 years to do this.
► We lose 12 million hectares of farmland every single year due to soil degradation, depletion and loss.
► Humanity has only 60 years of farming left at current world soil degradation rates.
► We already passed world peak production growth-rates in 2006 for wheat, soy, corn, wood and fish.
► IMPORTANT: All IPCC mitigation, sequestration and adaptive strategies assume m-o-r-e farmland is available,
► In 10 years, 4 billion people will be short of fresh water, 2 billion will be severely short of fresh water.

► One billion humans now walk a mile each day for fresh water.
► Humans and livestock eat 40% of earth's annual land chlorophyll production.
► We are running out of cheap, accessible potassium and phosphates.
► These irreplaceable fertilizers cannot be manufactured by humans.
► We can recycle phosphates, but we don't because of because of mining interests.
► The nitrogen cycle is so badly corrupted it kills off river and ocean life.
► We face mounting crop losses due to drought, flood and extreme weather.
► We destroy 13 million hectares (26 million acres) of forest every single year.
► There are 80,000 untested chemicals in our environment.
► Mixed together in our bodies they are even more dangerous.
► We add thousands of chemicals to our food in a untrustworthy regulatory environment.
► We spray so much herbicide and pesticide, our croplands are "Green Deserts".
► Super Weeds & Super Pests make us spray more & different poisons on the land.
► GM foods destroy soil ecology and poisons us without our permission.
► GM crops destroyed 90% of Monarch Butterflies in 20 years.
► GM cotton stalks kill livestock that eat it.
► 3 neo-nicotinoid infused seeds will kill one bird. Nicotinoids are water soluble.
► Monocultures cause bee malnutrition due to a lack of bio-diversity in pollen sources.
► Bee malnutrition weakens colonies against poisons, disease and extreme weather.

Alright I'll bite

>values on Y-axis conveniently illegible

Could be scaled from 0,200% to 0,206%

Itsfuckingnothing

the numbers man, the fucking. numbers.

yup.

Not an argument.

► We add nanoparticles to our foods without testing for long term safety.
► We add computer designed, synthetic DNA to our food.
► We kill elephants and orangutans in Indonesia to clear forests to grow palm oil.
► This palm oil is burnt as "green" bio-fuel in Germany's diesel cars in Europe.
► Rainforests are slashed and burned in South America to grow soy.
► Pigs in China eat half of all the soy grown in South America.
► Soy oil is burnt as bio-fuel in Northern Europe.
► Our food is killing off life on earth.
How a farmer described growing wheat over the last 20 years...
Before:
► Plant seed harvested from previous year
► Allow wheat to grow naturally
► Harvest cutting ~1 foot from ground (storing some seed for next year's use, selling the extra)
► Plow (turning chaff, stubble, and weeds into ground for nutrient breakdown)
► Remove from planting rotation for 1 year
► Plow (cutting off roots)
► Plow (turn plant material into soil)
► Repeat
Now:
► Plant seeds bought from GMO manufacturer
► Drench with GMO's herbicide to prevent anything else from growing
► Spray with chemical fertilizers (because the ground doesn't have enough nutrients)
► Spray with herbicide to kill the whole field at once to ensure the whole field is ready to cut at the same time.
► Harvest, cutting the wheat all the way to the ground because it doesn't grow tall enough due to lack of nutrients
► Sell all seeds that came off of plants (it's illegal to keep anything)
► Burn off minimal stubble and turn once into the ground with disc.
► Repeat until soil is gone.

based auscunt. get your guns back and help us rid the world of the globalists killing it.

Reminder that the west has largely solved these problems and is just waiting for backwards savages to catch up.

Giving subhumans technology is a mistake. If you don't work for it yourselves as a culture and race you don't know how to use it responsibly.

Aliens shouldn't give us their tech.

not really central to the point, just peripheral information to help drive it home. believe the graphs if you want, i don't really care.

you, sir, are not a faggot.

You can blame most of this on non-white resource exhaustion.

Food to feed 6 billion non-white humans doesn't come from thin air.
Land to house 6 billion non-white humans doesn't exist in the void.

And on the counter-point, whites are the driving force behind conservation efforts of 100% of endangered species. No other human sub-species is advanced enough or powerful enough to enact these concepts on their own or without the guiding hand to get it up and running.

actual fucking genius m80.

► We are in the last doubling of resource demand.
► At current growth rates our energy demand will exceed the output of the sun in 1,500 years.
► Energy demand is set to double in 50 years.
► Emissions have to go down 80% in 30 years.
► Renewable energy uses more minerals for less energy than fossil fuels.
► Post-peak minerals will hit in 20 years – more energy needed for less minerals extracted.
► It takes 10X more intermittent electrical energy to displace one unit of fossil electrical energy.
► It takes one ton of coal to make just 6 solar panels.
► Solar and wind turbine production is deadly toxic.
► Green energy systems only last 30 years and have to be replaced.
► We can’t replace billions of green systems every 30 years and save earth.
► Recycling their alloys is difficult and uses more energy than mining.
► Green energy doesn’t run on the sun and wind, it runs on mining minerals.
► Green energy is driven by short-term greedy capitalism and corruption.
► Green energy products will have to be replaced in 30 years during extreme shortages.
► Especially under current emissions-depletions-extinction scenarios.
► 40% Green Energy requires 200% more copper

>believing random colored lines
Disprove this

17 different intelligence agree with my projections

>Try citing "wikipedia" in your bibliography in your next essay and tell me how that goes
but this isn't an essay, you're arguing about fossil fuels on Sup Forums.
Again, this is just overcompensating for lack of any evidence.

Technology will not fail us. I guarantee you that.

► Peak copper hits 2030 – 2040
► Post peak copper production cannot accelerate at any price
► This is true of any post peak mineral production.
► There is no real substitute for copper
► We mined 50% of all the copper in human history in just the last 30 years.
► 100% green energy requires 500% more copper.
► Peak minerals includes more than just copper.
► By 2050, expect to be past peaks for tin, silver, nickel, zinc, cadmium and more.
► Most new hi-tech green energy exotic mineral requirements are energy-cost prohibitive.
► We move some 3 billion tons of earth per year to get 15 millions tons of copper.
► We can’t afford to mine 500% more copper at ever lower concentrations.
► We cannot recycle it into existence.
► We cannot conserve it into existence.
► Substituting aluminum for copper wire takes 5X the energy and is a brittle fire hazard.

if whitey hadn't shown up with IC engines and guns and whatnot, they'd still be terracing hillsides and running from tigers and shit.

Yea bruh bruh bruh itz all witeys fault im finna killem when I open my third eye inner afrikaan powas and shieet

the numbers arent going to change if you sit on your ass doing nothing you lazy fuck. Start doing something and encourage others to do what you do and encourage them to encourage others.

being doom and gloom wont change shit. fucking do something.

/thread tbqh

fuck off, Brashill.

go read some Clarice Lispector and think about how fucking enlightened and deep you are.

About 90 percent of CFCs currently in the atmosphere were emitted by industrialized countries in the Northern Hemisphere, including the United States and Europe. These countries banned CFCs by 1996, and the amount of chlorine in the atmosphere is falling now. But scientists estimate it will take another 50 years for chlorine levels to return to their natural levels.

>pretending this is an actual argument

stormfags in a nutshell

>electric cars
>nuclear power

>doubting intelligence agencies
Believe me, they all agree with these projections.

cool. got an answer for aquifer and topsoil depletion caused by your magic snownigger agricultural technology?

youtube.com/watch?v=TFyTSiCXWEE

Professional miner discusses peak mining

ILL ONLY SAY IT ONCE

NUCLEAR
U
C
L
E
A
R

Go ahead use wikipedia in a Sup Forums argument then no one is stopping you

leaf for president