>2016 worst year ever?

California needs to go back

>pepe meme
kek

Delete this
No pnw threads!!

Millennium

>Pepe Meme

Alright, Nebraska. You're cool in my book.

"What each state googled more than any other state", as in, which terms were googled more in state X than in all others, but the largest margin, I presume? Pictures like this should really explain themselves.

It's where my dad died a very gruesome death.

Go on leafman, I haven't ever had sympathy for your kind, maybe you can change that.

marijuana

prizza

He was a machinist. He got a job operating a lathe in Washington state, he was overworked and exhausted, and started to doze off while working, his sleeve got caught in the lathe and he was dragged in and killed.

Coffee

lol

I fail to see any humour in the tragic and unexpected death of my late father.

atleast it was probaly quick

It rains 320+ days a year. Mt Rainier is going to blow causing lahars followed by earthquakes and more rain. Stay out

I'm sorry for your loss.

It was, but the worst came after his death. My mom wanted settlement money, and the company sent goons after her and broke her legs. She wrote to the union, but the union was paid off by the company, and sent her a typical condolence letter, flowers, chocolates and a VCR player (this was in the mid 90s). Then 2 weeks letter the same union sent her an aggressively worded letter telling us to keep the story quiet.

Thank you. Happy new year.

Based Nebraska

Unfortunately I live in Colorado

F U C K
U
C
K

No one has noticed I circled all of the state besides Seattle area?

I answered your question.

Plus, my dad died in Yakima.

Nothing interesting. Don't come.

Volcanoes and hipsters

That's fucked if real, though I don't see a reason as to why you would lie about it. Should probably sue the company if you still can.

nothing. ever. eternal boredom awaits.

even conservatives smoke pot here

there are just as many starbucks as you imagine

starbucks normies get out reeeeeeeeeeee

califags constantly immigrating and bringing their liberal disease

Bigfoot

jay inslee that fucking tool just pardoned a child murderer. we need to push the libs out to sea.

My problem isn't with smoking pot, it's the fucking people. They're worse than craft beer fags.

checked
and fuck that guy

We have pretty reasonable gun laws for a blue state. And plenty of stuff to do outside. Come here in the summer, it's real nice.

Spokane here

Our city is 80-90% white. We keep all the ethnics in the worst parts of the valley and also in chain-link dumps like West Central. They usually sleep on the streets, kill themselves or each other with drugs, knives etc. Love it here and love being white.

Liberal cuckery

people that wish they were in oregon but are too gay to actually live here because they are massive poofs
wannabe oregonians that are in shitsville of the northwest
ugly chicks and stupid people
shitty companies like micrococks and all that
losers and other assorted trash

did I mention that they suck major dicks and wish they could live here but live in vanloser so they can drive over the border and take jobs from oregonians?

did I mention that their weed sucks and they are all white trash?

I'm sure I'm forgetting something here but they are total shit and wish they could be in oregon

See

>kilometer scale on American map

Kek. The leaf dead dad troll. Go ahead and post your dads last known picture

lmao Portland cuck-fag detected

all of that can be attatched to your mustache twirling, semen swapping, faggot state. You've never been to Central or East Washington -- kill yourself before your HIV turns into AIDS.

>live in Seattle
>everyone on Sup Forums talks shit about it
>it's whiter than Texas or whatever other shithole these mongrels live in

My worst fear at work.
>t.machinist

The area itself is beautiful but any place that is super liberal is a nightmare to live in.

When I was attending UW Madison WI (one of the most liberal areas in the country) I saw a crowd of people surround and harass police officers as they arrested a black guy WHO JUST MUGGED SOMEONE.

It's insanity and you can't make this shit up.

I'm not a "troll". I have an agenda.

Is it bad? Didn't they go blue recently? I imagine Denver is to blame.

>Spokane
>80-90% white
Whatever you say bro. I'm there every week on business. Downtown, Thor and Freya street, all I see are niggers and meth heads.

>libfags in seattle continuously ruin the state for everyone else

>born in parents house in rural western woods
>grew up playing on gravel roads
>swimming in rivers
>riding dirt bikes
>probably 99% white maybe one or two mexican families lived in trailers at the edge of town
fast forward 15 years
>city is almost 90% mexican
>literally a cesspool of heroin and violence
>family finally moved after 3 burglaries in 2 months
>they started taking our fucking food and pillows when there was nothing left to steal

It hurts to think about what they've done to my home. They probably let our hand crafted dirtbike trails go to hell. All the gravel roads got full of holes..

Stumptown masterrace reporting in

Stay safe.

Have some respect for my dad.

>great success! got me YOUUUU
hey guy
relax

stumptown is now basic bitch tier

Sprague area is NOT true Spokane -- look at Downtown or Airway Heights. Your area is basically Valley by the tracks and has the dumpiest people and buildings. Of course you will see niggas n shit.

dudeweedlmao and a bunch of retards killing themselves. and hippies.

What state is the one that says LGBT?It's above Texas

Only thing shitty about seattle right now is the homeless not being dealt with but I have a feeling they will be removed soon.

Seattle and surrounding area is now upper to middle class paradise excluding the quarantine zones (ie, southpark)

>In Spokane city limits
>Not real Spokane
Don't be a faggot. Spokane is a fucking ghetto with nice white suburbs, like every other nigger infested shit hole in this country, except it's frozen.

Anything but succesful 90s sitcoms starring Kelsey Grammer

Is this actually true? I say this because there was a cucked up meme awhile back about a situation like this

Your girlfriend leaves you abruptly and you try to kill yourself the night after but fail and then spend the next two days sorting out her laundry, chain smoking, drinking, and sitting in the apartment that you used to share while you try not to hope for her to text you.

Which "cucked up meme"? Yes, it's true.

>Abe Vigoda
WTF?

>Mariners hat
Bullshit, it's all Seahawks all the time no exception.

>died in Yakima

Lol there isn't a shittier place to spend the end of your days

Wtf..

Their shittyy draft dodging diaspora who all gathered in one part of Vancouver paved the way for our transformation from the province who wanted to become literal fascists and tried to introduce a whites only policy 20 times to one that elects puppets from China in Vancouver and puppets from Alberta everywhere else

Basically rhey ruined our dream of a white Aryan anti chink nation. You might not believe it looking at us now but it's true

It's sad, but absolutely true. It broke my mom.

Is that how they make maple syrup?

>watching nigger sport for niggers instead of patrician white man's game

Can anyone here tell me what Bend OR is like? might be moving there next year

Humongous, earth shattering mega-floods

You're missing a little part south of Vancouver too.

Rude. My dad died in the US.

Like what it's really dry and people are very active it has cold winters warm summers nice downtown area lots of brewerys

I live in Moses lake. Fairly white, has its share of mexicans but thats the entire country.

I have a friend that lives on Orca's Island that takes an almost 45 minute ferry ride into Seattle every morning.
If I hadn't seen how comfy that place was I wouldn't understand how she does it.
I'd live there if the state weren't so Leftist.

Its pretty nice.

>Can anyone here tell me what Bend OR is like?
It's fucking California

Which meme???

wrong washington

edgy

From experiences of living i Washington State for the entirety of my entire life, here's what happens:

>Gooks, Niggers and Hipsters to the west of the Cascades
>Meth addicts and Hicks in the mountains, overall degenerates
>Spics, Commiefornians ruining the only good side (The East)

Cascadia when, fellow Washington brothers? I want these fucking spic commies out of my town.

Aren't you supposed to be getting culturally enriched right now?

>Cascadia wouldn't be the most cucked nation in the world
plz

Oh jesus christ its you again

I want califag commies to go and stay go

Vancouver fag here. The only cool people I know these days, are literal oldfags.

this that the other thing

It's who again?

strictly inferior to Oregon

Are you going to bitch about how capitalism killed your father

this fucking guy

>3-1 lead
G-Go Tribe...